Join our server on Discord

~Soul Eater FTW~
Please tell me that I am not the only one who has watched this fine specimen of anime. Well, if you have seen it, then you are fully aware of the amazing quality of which it possesses. I haven't been priveleged enough to view such an outstanding anime in a long time. (People say Umineko is good, but I'll have to wait to see that one.) So, feel free to post favorite characters, episodes, and just things in general. Discuss the extreme cool of....SOUL EATER~!! X3

~ My favorite character is...*drum roll*....MAKA ALBARN! She kicks total ass with that scythe of hers. In the first episode with her and Soul fighting Jack the Ripper, she was simply amazing, almost like she wasn't even trying!!

~ The opening that features Paper Moon by tommy heavenly6 as the opening theme song is my favorite. ^ ^ I listen to that song all the time now. Too bad I can't put it on my iPod.
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I watched every episode of it, and as much as I love it, it isn't as good as the manga, which is still going on. If you've only just started, I don't wanna spoil you, so I'm just gonna say that my favorite characters are- wow- I like em all! XD

Death the Kid- Black Star- Dr. Franken Stein!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I've seen a few episodes. It's very fun. Really good music and I'm sure it could work over here.
To help you out, Ray, I've recently finished episode 17 with Excalibur's second appearance right after the battle between Kid and Crona. ^ ^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Ooh, well then, its got to be a tie between Death the Kid (Obsession with Symmetry, FTW!!) and Black Star. He brags a lot, but he can back it up with pure skill!

Stein shouldn't apply!! He was my favorite the moment I saw those glinting glasses! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers