Join our server on Discord

Revolutionary Rant
You know what I've noticed? When people rant, they are always angry, upset, or depressed. That gets kinda boring after a while, don't you think? I'm gonna mix things up a bit. I'm tired of hearing about bad things so I'm going to rant about how happy I am. XD

That's right. I am so FUCKING happy that it's ridiculous~! The sun is shining and I feel like it wishes me a good day when I leave the house in the morning. God, it makes me this fucking awesome feeling and I can't wait to start the day. My heart is always full of the most amazing fucking sensation. I swear, it is FANTASTIC. It's like I did drugs, and I don't do that shit by the way, but ten times better because I didn't do that shit!! And yes; I am using profanity, but at least it isn't about how fucking angry I am or how shitty I feel.

Happiness is the way to go folks! As a sign once said: "Walk with light." .... > > Whatever the hell that means....

Anyways, so you all get the point that I'm fucking happy right?? Awesome. Stay cool, guys. ^ ^
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
I actually always say to myself to smile once a day, and to never forget to do so. That's how I think one can live without regrets.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
amg, you guys.

your happiness angers me. <3

all i ever wanted was the world.

I'm closing this non-rant.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against