Join our server on Discord

The Ritual.
Hi! Well, after a couple months of inactivity, I sort of came up with a new idea for a story. Many thanks to Crimson Fox for beta'ing it for me. More will come soon!

-------------------------

This is an original story fully copyrighted to DragonMasterX and is not to be reproduced and/or redistributed without express consent from the author. Thank you and have a good day.

Author’s Note: This story contains female transformation (morphing), body-expansion and mature-rated scenes. Handle with care.

----------------------------------------------

It is 1815, the Edo Period in Japan. The story unfolds in the northeastern territory of Torusawa.

“Congratulations on your ascension again, Master Shiburo.” The mature, condensed voice of an old man greeted an oncoming figure down the royal chambers of the Tora Palace. The old man was the emperor’s main servant and the palace’s first-hand sorcerer; he was under the command of Shiburo Tora, the aforementioned emperor. He strode down the halls to his throne centered at the end of the chambers, where he sat down with a smile.

“Much obliged, Theo.” Shiburo, the young emperor of 35 and the military pride of the Torusawa Empire, was the only one of the Tora line alive, his mother having been executed a few months ago for suspected disloyalty issues, and his father mysteriously assassinated by an unknown perpetrator not too long afterwards. The only one remaining, this charming young man had ascended to the throne some years before intended, but thanks to his extensive strategic knowledge little doubt was left concerning his leadership abilities. The old man known as Theo revered his master, and continued.

“Master Shiburo, the examination of the ancient writings we found in the conquered ruins to the northwest has been finished. The translation has been transcribed into a scroll as you ordered, my lord.” The sorcerer informed with his right arm in front of his chest as he bowed forwards in respect.

Shiburo looked pleased, but anxiety forced the obvious inquiry promptly: “And the scroll in question?”

“It is here, Master Shiburo.” Theo rummaged into his garb, producing a pair of scrolls. One of them was new, the other old and poorly taken care of. The new one was handed to the emperor, while the other one was placed beside Shiburo.
Wasting almost no time, Shiburo found himself opening and reading the scripture, a smile drawing in his lips at the words: “Eternal” and “Life”, the warnings detailed in the scroll barely making any impressions on him, yet a certain explanation added by the translator made his hands shake.

Shiburo made sure to read it out-loud to confirm it himself, “…Every thousand years, the miracle of Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu shall be bestowed upon its right heir by the last user’s spirit who shall join the eternal slumber among the dead…” His hands begun shaking once again as he continued, “…The heir is determined by the family line tied to the last user and only the current, eldest family member alive will be able to successfully receive the blessing. Kanji at the bottom reveal the historian’s research to determine the eldest family member alive, their name and family.” Shiburo felt his saliva evaporate from his mouth as his eyes slowly skipped everything to go to the bottom of the scroll, and as expected, his family line was not the next heir’s line, let alone his name appearing on it. He clutched one his arms tightly, almost losing his composure at his wounded pride.

“Sir, if I may,” Theo intercepted, having read the scroll before it had the chance to be delivered and thus understood his lord’s preoccupation, “That last name… If you recall, it is very familiar. More than you may think.”

“What do I care?! It’s not mine!” barked Shiburo, “Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu does not work unless the right heir attends the ceremony!”

“…Precisely.” The reply from the old man made Shiburo forget about his anger and to concentrate his attention on the sorcerer, who found it pertinent to continue: “Getting someone with your resources, my lord, is only a matter of time; yet, no matter how you look at it, the ritual will only work with the right heir to the miracle. What then, if we somehow made YOU the right heir?”

Shiburo’s eyes lightened up, “What then, indeed.” He repeated. This made Theo chuckle.

“Master Shiburo, with my magic, translating someone’s life essence to another is a simple matter of time, as well.” The sorcerer bowed in respect again, “All we need is time to gather everything that is needed… and then, on the night of the Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu, the miracle will indeed be yours.”

A newly confident smirk drew itself across Shiburo’s once rattled image as he looked to the bottom of the ancient writings’ translation. “It appears we will have to make use of our special forces… one last time.” The kanji depicting the Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu’s heir name seemed to glow in Shiburo’s eyes as he plotted.

Deep in the mountain range surrounding the Torusawa Empire…

“You’re open!” A light-blue streak passed across a black-garbed man with a mask. Wood made contact onto the man’s belly, knocking the air out of him.

“Ugh… Lady Misora… that was… too much…” The man was knocked to one knee as he clutched his stomach, gasping for breath.

“Aw, c’mon! Don’t tell me that’s it?” The girl holding a dull, wooden katana over her shoulder blinked her blue eyes in disbelief. The young 17-year old shinobi in light-blue clothes which mostly left little to imagination went by the name of Misora Kaen. She was the only daughter to the shinobi master known as Yuuichiro Kaen and she had learned almost everything from him: From the basic and advanced shinobi skills to his own kenjutsu, the Moui-Ryuu, also known as the Angered Dragon. She helped the weakened man up to his feet.

“You are so incredibly tough and strong,” The male shinobi told her, still recovering from the blow to his stomach. His eyes sized the young girl from toes to head, her long, flexible legs, her shapely hips, trim waist, modestly-sized but pert breasts, her sparkly blue eyes and her crystal-like light-blue hair which was tied into a short, curvy ponytail behind her head. The guy’s eyes went back down to her chest, “To be… a girl…” He finished.

Misora huffed, giving her sparring partner a push on the face, which to the trainee felt like a strong smack due to her superior strength, her light-blue uniform with black streaks around the sides and around the shoulder section lightly fluttering along with her light armguards of similar color-pattern. “Don’t distract yourself. I’m going easy on you until father comes back. You’re the one who hasn’t caught up with training, so you better be grateful to me for this!” She said with a frown, putting her hands on her hips, just below of the belt that hugged her waist. Just a few inches below the end of her pale-blue short skirt one could see that below the line of her thighs ran down tight black stockings until her feet, where her wooden sandals were located.

“Y-yes! Certainly.” The other ninja quickly said, before taking a moment to relax to regain his energy back. In the meantime, he inquired: “Sir Kaen… he’s great, isn’t he?”

“Huh?” blinked Misora as she heard the other guy, who closed his eyes and tried to act out as if he hadn’t said anything. She grinned a bit; after all, it was her father he was praising. “I’ve never met someone so dedicated to his occupation. Ever since my mother passed away… He’s been the only one to take care of me, and to open this school to form his own school for an elite squad of shinobi… It’s impressive it’s been more than a decade since he started it and he’s become the Empire’s Special Forces…” She sighed in content as she slowly spoke, her heart filling with the pride for her father. “That’s why,” she continued, “I’m going to do my best for his sake too, carry every mission out to perfection and make our name reach beyond Japan.” She smiled widely.

To the trainee, Misora looked very pretty with such an innocent smile. He had recovered from the earlier assault, too. “Lady Misora…” He spoke out, “I believe you will be the best shinobi master ever. You surpass everyone here, and not only that, you’ve been able to complete missions on your own as well, with no assistance at all. I… I’m proud that you are the one teaching me!” he revered to Misora, who blinked and blushed slightly. Praise wasn’t something SHE was used to receive.

“I… thank you, Myurin.” Misora softly spoke as she gave him a smile, before allowing herself a childish grin and giving him a rather strong pat on the back, “Don’t think I’m going to go easy on you just because of that little speech, though!” she laughed.

Myurin laughed too, albeit half-heartedly as he stepped slightly away from her to take his distance, “Y-yes… indeed.” He nodded to her, picking his own training sword from the floor. Misora got in a battle stance as well, the pale-red, thick muffler she wore fluttered lightly with the mountain breeze.

“This time, pour your soul in your strikes!” She ordered loud and clear. Both shinobi, trainee and tutor, locked eyes, and lunged against each other.

“Master Yuuichiro!” At the top of the mountains, the shinobi greeted their master. It was late at night, and the shinobi master had apparently been busy and outside for most of the day on a self-appointed mission. “Glad to see you back!” The master’s students greeted happily. Yuuichiro was no less than a father to most of the trainees, their ages varying from 15 to 30, but none of them older than their 49-year-old teacher.

Yuuichiro walked inside his dojo, which had been re-built and upgraded from the ruined shack it had used to be decades before he had decided to move into the mountains. It was a home and a school at the same time. The ninja master stood at an impressive six feet and five inches, dressed in his own shinobi shozoku and wearing his concealing mask. Removing it, the adult shinobi silently strode over to the center of the dojo, surrounded by his students. “My pupils, I trust you have kept up with training.”

“Yes, sir!” The collective voice of the male students filled the room, Misora nowhere to be found.

“Kenjiro,” Yuuichiro addressed to a nearby shinobi, “Where is my daughter?” He asked with concern. “It is almost time for dinner, is it not?”

The one named Kenjiro nodded, “Yes, sir. She had been training the slacker, Myurin, until now. I believe she brought him to the kitchen to cook tonight’s dinner.”

Yuuichiro drowned a grunt at the sentence’s meaning. He certainly was proud about her daughter’s progress as a Shinobi and also how considerate she was with others. Her cooking skills, on the other hand…

“Dinner’s ready, everyone!” Misora cut the silent atmosphere with her cheerful feminine voice as she came in along with Myurin, carrying several trays holding rice bowls and what seemed to be charcoal in the shape of a fish. Her eyes fixed on her father as she smiled towards him “Father! I’m glad you could join us for dinner. I hope you like the fried salmon, it burnt slightly on the sides, but I’m sure it will taste delicious!” she giggled.

“I’m happy to see you well, my daughter.” Yuuichiro, despite the horrendous stench of burnt fish in the room, genuinely expressed his happiness at seeing his daughter. As Misora and his pupil distributed and served dinner among everyone, he thought about how Misora always had resembled her mother. Such a pure and honest nature, yet it was unbelievable how they always seemed to ruin every sort of dish they touched no matter how simple it was. The fact the rice appeared to be well-cooked indicated she must have let Myurin cook it instead. Unfortunately for Misora’s cooking discipline, nobody ever dared to utter disgust at her dishes, yet they were clear that her culinary expertise was too much for them and thus they made her swear she would only cook once a month. Unfortunately for these people, this was that time of the month.

Dinner was quiet as always. Occasionally, somebody would choke or muffle a grunt at the charred dish, but they would immediately cloak it with false praise which apparently was hardly heard, yet it served as distraction so Misora wouldn’t hear. The young girl was happily next to her father, enjoying her own food and chowing down rather vehemently. Apparently either her taste buds weren’t working or food simply tasted indifferent to her.

Once over, everybody left, with tummy aches or not, and only Yuuichiro and his daughter were left in there, by his bidding no less.

Misora was sitting on the front of her legs across from her father, her hands resting on her lap as she stared at him intently, who apparently had his eyes closed. “Father?” She broke the silence.

Yuuichiro, unlike his daughter, was sitting with his legs crossed around each other and his hands on his knees, as if he was in a meditation position. He finally re-opened his eyes to gaze over at his daughter. “Misora, I’m proud of you, my dear child. You have grown into such a fine and beautiful woman.”

Misora’s eyes bulged slightly. It was the second time in the day she had been praised that much. “Father…” she only said.

“You remind me so much of your late mother, Misora.” Yuuichiro begun smiling, “If only I had taught her how to protect herself like I did with you, maybe she would also be here to see you like I am.” His smile became gloomier, yet his fatherly pride was evident.

“Father, it was not your fault. You weren’t here.” Misora tried, she knew it was futile to try to console Yuuichiro. They had visited this issue several times in the past, and it had never ended in a pleasant way, but this time she decided to try to change the subject to avoid such a situation. “Oh yes. You said you wanted to update me on something, is that right?” She quickly said.

The shinobi master stood up slowly, nodding to Misora. “Not only you have matured, Misora, but you have also become a strong shinobi. You have learned my technique, the Moui-Ryuu, which took me years to develop and perfect.” He said, turning around and walked towards the wall, where he pulled a small, almost invisible lever which flipped part of the wall, revealing a hoister for a sheathed sword. Yuuichiro grabbed it by its center, Misora standing up with her fists gripped in anxiety. “Misora, this…” the tall ninja turned around to face his daughter again, “…This is the Mugen Ryu, a sword which has been passed down our family ever since unmemorable times. This is much more than a family heirloom: It’s a weapon given to our family in order to preserve our name and line across the times. This is why, since you’ve proven to be worthy of it, I’m now passing it down to you, my daughter.” The ninja then held the sheathed katana out for Misora to grab it.

“Father, this… this is…” Misora felt herself at a loss for words, she put both her hands under the katana, gripping it firmly as she received it from her father, then she looked up to him with a firm stare. “Master. This is an honor.” She bowed respectfully. “I will forever strive to spread the Kaen name across the world and continue bringing honor to our tradition.” She vowed.

Yuuichiro smiled softly to Misora, her demeanor and her strong will never ceasing to impress him. He walked in front of his first student, no, his daughter, and gave her a firm hug. “I’m sure you will. Someday too, this dojo will be yours, and my students shall follow you everywhere you go,” he nodded to the young girl, “And I suppose you will stop being soft to the newbies by then.” he added with a small chuckle.

“F-father!” Misora blushed a bit, startled at his last comment, “You knew?” She gasped.

“A shinobi must have eyes and ears everywhere.” Yuuichiro lectured, and then put a hand on her daughter’s head to mess her hair slightly. “But they must also learn discipline, and Myurin is one of those.” He laughed a bit.

“Y-yes. Of course.” Misora glanced away, as if she had expected Myurin to be there, laughing at the whole scene. She had always known that extra training was only supposed to be carried out with supervision by the Master, yet she felt concerned about the new recruit, he had joined pretty late compared to all the others, as well.

“And now… I must take my leave again, Misora.” Yuuichiro said, breaking their hug.

“H-uh?” Misora said, caught off guard during her day-dreaming. “You… another mission?” She guessed. Yuuichiro nodded.

“And it’s one of the most important I’ve received ever since we began serving the empire.” The master nodded.

“Allow me to come.” Misora nodded, strapping her new katana on her back. “I have been lax all this time, father. I,”

“No.” Yuuichiro stopped her. Usually, this would never happen. He was always confident about his daughter’s abilities as a shinobi, which had been proved when he inherited the Mugen Ryu to her, and he would allow assisting him since it provided experience to her.

Misora felt a tingling sensation at the center of her chest, that ‘No’ had been too firm for her. “That’s it?” She blinked, “No ‘This is a dangerous Mission.’ Or ‘I may not come back from this one.’?” She teased.

Yuuichiro felt partly guilty at the accusation, “Had I said either of those,” he opted to shift his approach, “You would have been even more insistent, dear.” He laughed softly, putting his concealing mask on as he prepared himself.

“…Fine.” Misora agreed. Although her mind told her otherwise. Somehow, her father had suddenly begun acting strange. As she saw him leave and disappear into the clear night’s dark embrace, she made a mental note to follow him secretly. Slipping her own concealing mask on and preparing herself for possible struggle or conflict, she walked outside.

Misora’s waist belt had tiny satchels strapped to it where she would place tiny but effective throwing weapons, such as kunai or shuriken. Those two different containers were located on her left side, the opposite side of the belt had another couple of satchels, where she would store smoke bombs or any other utility she may have an use for in case of a pickle. Behind it she had a grappling hook and a tight rope for a swift escalating job. Misora was set. Giving the night’s sky one last glance, she leapt off onto the mountain trail, starting to track and follow her father.

Yuuichiro had made his way inside the Tora Palace, his client’s humble home. A juicy tidbit of information about a certain group of criminals Yuuichiro was determined to find apparently was waiting for him and would be delivered by the emperor, no less. He paid little mind to anybody or anything else in the perimeter while inside, his obsessive nature being the one guiding him through the exquisite palace halls Shiburo’s family had built.

Once in front of the main doors to the royal chamber, Yuuichiro took a deep breath. Finally, what he had been waiting for these ten long years: Remuneration money could not compare to. This was the reason behind funding the Shinobi School to start with, information. Yuuichiro’s mind was set on entering, speaking a few words and exiting to pursuit these criminals, the ones who had taken one of the most precious things in his whole life.

The shinobi master entered the chambers slowly, hoping to greet Shiburo Tora, his client, who this time would play the role of broker, but instead of him, Theo made the greetings. The emperor was nowhere to be found. “Sir Theo. Glad to see you,” Yuuichiro subtly greeted, his eyes scanning the place as his patience wore thin, “Forgive my rudeness. Where is his majesty?” He inquired.

The old man was quick to respond, with a bow of respect in addition. “Ah, I’ve been expecting you, Master Kaen. Please follow me to the roof. Master Shiburo is waiting for you there.” His raspy but firm voice said guiding Yuuichiro’s vision to a corner in the room. Yuuichiro found it peculiar he had never seen such a location before, then again, the door which was used to close this passage seemed to part of a wall, which probably meant it was a secret way out. The time wasn’t for thoughts, however, and the tall ninja master made his way over to the passage with Theo following closely behind.

“Hm.” Yuuichiro muttered to himself, suddenly stopping in front of the entrance. He turned around to glance around the room away. Somehow he felt like they were being watched.

“Is there something amiss, Master Kaen?” Theo brushed his face with a sleeve, re-accommodating his glasses after having bumped against Yuuichiro, who had barely felt the thump with his taller and stronger body. Theo made an effort to follow Yuuichiro’s line of vision to see if there really was something wrong.

Yuuichiro shook his head. “Nothing. I might just be tired. Let us continue, Sir Theo.” Both went inside and Theo patted the doorway so it would automatically close as they quickly ascended. The door started to slowly close but it suddenly came to a stop. A single kunai was impaled in the way of the closing door; one hand pushed it softly and removed the kunai from the floor, a figure silently walking in.

“Ah, Kaen Yuuichiro.” Shiburo greeted the shinobi as he entered, followed by his counselor.

Yuuichiro glanced across the room they had come into. It was nothing like he had ever seen before. The walls were decorated by strange-looking flowers and candles were lit along the path they were walking. The candle-lit path came to an end a few feet away from where Shiburo stood waiting. Moonlight poured in from the ceiling through the single opened tile and marked a spot just beneath where the emperor waited. The smell of what he could tell was aromatic incense filled the extensive chamber, which was full of armed guards that practically ruined the peace the decorations presented, he thought. “My liege.” Yuuichiro finally revered to the emperor as he stood in front of Shiburo.

“As always, I’m impressed at the diligence and effectiveness of your shinobi team. I’m quite surprised at the fact you take so many young and inexperienced people and turn them into such fine warriors.” Shiburo praised. Yuuichiro wasn’t in the mood.

“Yes, quite.” The ninja master said, “Now, my lord. I would hate to take your precious time, as I suspect you may be busy. May I receive the information about the assailants of my wife?” he finally asked. A strange smile drawing itself in Shiburo’s face.

The emperor cocked an eyebrow up, although his smirk couldn’t be more evident. “I’m unsure of what you are talking about, Yuuichiro Kaen.”

“Forgive me, your majesty. But it was you that sent this message to me,” Yuuichiro tried, taking out a piece of paper from inside his garb. “I believe it’s your handwriting?”

“Indeed.” Shiburo appeared to chuckle as he ruffled among his black hair, “It precisely says “Come to the Palace for information of utmost importance.”, does it not?” He quoted.

“…What could be of more importance to me than the information about the bandits who stole my wife’s life from her?” The rhetoric question made Shiburo almost laugh.

“To you? Oh, you must have misunderstood, Ninja Master Yuuichiro Kaen.” Shiburo put his hands behind him as he turned his back on a dumbfounded Yuuichiro.

Yuuichiro was about to talk, but all of a sudden he felt a tingle on his side. He looked down, the tingle having intensified to a feeling akin to the sting of a bee. There was Theo, holding what seemed to be a thorn which he had pierced through Yuuichiro’s garb and onto his skin. Yuuichiro felt like stone all of a sudden, frozen in place, unable to move anything below his neck. Theo walked away with a smirk, not uttering a single word. Yuuichiro grunted, and then followed: “Y-your Majesty…?”

“The information of utmost importance… yes. It’s of utmost importance to me.” Shiburo finished, turning again towards Yuuichiro.

Shiburo smiled, starting to walk around Yuuichiro. “I have to disclose something very important, Yuuichiro Kaen. You… are going to help me.”
Yuuichiro felt his tongue succumb to paralysis. Whatever Theo had sedated him with had such a strong effect on him he could only muster up to small groans only. “Do not worry however,” Shiburo continued, “This will be your biggest and most noble contribution to the Torusawa Empire, as your life is expended to make mine infinite.” He said. The word lunatic continued bumping against Yuuichiro’s tongue, but it bounced back as he was unable to utter a word, but only louder and more annoyed groans. He felt his eyes bulge and widen as he saw Shiburo raising an arm, commanding Theo to do something. An incantation was starting. “Do not despair, Yuuichiro Kaen. For you, the rightful heir to the Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu, will soon transfer the rights to the miracle to me.”

“Hold it right there!” a familiar voice to Yuuichiro made him turn his neck as much as he could, only to see the frame of his young daughter standing at the entrance of the hall. “What are you trying to do to my father?!”

“Grr. Interference.” Shiburo grunted. Fortunately, he had anticipated it and commanded the stand-by guards to attack. “Seize that girl! The ritual must not be stopped at all costs! If she resists, kill her!” he yelled.

“Get her!” yelled the guard nearest to Misora. The sound of katana and pikes getting ready in the hands of the small army of six guards in the room alerted her.

“I suppose I won’t be able to talk my way through this,” Misora told herself. She had never in her life expected her first visit to her father’s client’s quarters would be greeted with those weapons pointing at her. Misora readied her stance and prepared to fight. Her resolve: To save her father.

One of the lances approached Misora fast with the intentions of piercing her mid-section. The girl rapidly leapt back and used the momentum to kick the floor, immediately crouching and sliding towards the first assailant to sweep him upwards from under with an arm. Once the guard was in air, Misora stood up, focusing her energy in her right arm, before elbowing the armored male in his mid-section, effectively pounding him to the ground and stunning him. “Next.” She teased.

A blade came this time, attempting to thrust into Misora from behind. Her reflexes kicked in, albeit slower than she would have hoped for. She knew she wasn’t quick enough to completely avoid that surprise attack, and dodged by leaning her upper-body sideways, the blade nearly impaling onto her face, but knocked her ninja mask from her face instead. Misora grunted as a small trickle of blood escaped from a soft cut on her cheek, she had been careless in underestimating these guards. As the mask fell down, so did the second assailant, as Misora took the moment to spin around and deliver a powerful round-house to the second guard’s neck, effectively knocking him out cold. Misora assumed battle stance again, and before she could see, a diamond formation of the remaining four soldiers surrounded her. A pair of katana and pikes pointed her way. She wouldn’t be able to fight them all at once, but she couldn’t flee, not with her father being incapacitated and needing rescuing!

“Incompetent fools, kill her at once!!” Shiburo shouted, starting to growl in annoyance as he saw his two first guards fall. They weren’t dead, the girl didn’t appear to carry murderous intent, but he couldn’t be too careful about protecting his interests for that night. No. He would NOT allow his interests to be belittled anymore. “Start the transfusion already, Theo!”

“B-but, Master Shiburo!” Theo, stuttered, a strange green energy spiraling around him. “The incantation has not been fully,”

“I said NOW!” Shiburo roared.

With no choice left, Theo put a hand in the petrified Yuuichiro’s direction, his opposite hand pointing to Shiburo Tora. “O the powers of the earth and the sky, this soul’s shell will not do. Sever the chains holding them together, and direct them to its new recipient. Yuuichiro Kaen,” Misora’s eyes bulged at hearing this, “You are no more, and your life essence, is to be part of Shiburo Tora.” With those last words, Yuuichiro’s eyes rolled upwards. Theo had sent an eerily green stream towards the immobilized ninja master’s body, causing Yuuichiro’s body to glow in the same shade of green.

“Father!” Misora, forgetting about her enemies, tried rushing towards the scene, but was promptly stopped as two spears put themselves in a cross shape by the pike men to prevent her from advancing. “Out of my way, you lugs!” she growled, the sound of two behind her alerting Misora. She gritted her teeth. No more fooling around.

With renewed and reaffirmed resolve, Misora spun around almost in a flash, holding out her katana in a horizontal fashion in her offhand to block the two other blades. She had fury in her eyes. It was the first time she had actually fought anyone with a sword, and now she not only was using a katana, but THE katana. Mugen Ryu was also known as the Infinite Dragon, a golden dragon demon with many heads. The handle was golden, the hilt decorated with many dragon heads, and the blade curved almost perfectly with the gleam of otherworldly metal coating it. “I said OUT OF MY WAY!” she yelled angrily, suddenly putting all her energy into her off hand’s arm, applying so much pressure she knocked both men away with superior strength, sending their katana flying in the air, both weapons breaking in halves, where the Mugen Ryu had cut. Misora wasted no time and rapidly spun around, slashing both pike men’s weapons before they had a chance to react.

“Wh-what the?! These are steel!” One of the pike men said as the weapons broke, overwhelmed by the woman’s weapon’s sheer strength. Was it the fury of the girl, or was it that demonic-looking sword? “Oof!” he grunted, along with his companion, as they saw Misora somersaulting in their direction, her feet falling on top of their shoulders, kicking hard to send them down to the floor and impulse herself towards the ritual’s area at the same time.

“Father!” Misora pumped her legs as far as they would go to run. It appeared as though she still was on time, but then what she saw coming out of her father made her despair. “No…! Am I too late?!” she gasped, watching as what seemed to be the same stream of green exit his father’s open mouth. As soon as it started travelling back to its sender, it became a hue of blue; her father’s body’s suddenly collapsing to the ground. “Father? Father!” she yelled, tears swelling in her eyes as she knelt down to pick him up. “Father! Please! Answer me! Father!!” She kept repeating. Yuuichiro’s eyes were closed, his mouth closed, and his body apparently wasn’t as stiff as a rock anymore. His body warmth had disappeared, this much could be told by Misora since she was holding his lifeless body. “NO!” she screamed, hugging Yuuichiro’s empty shell.

“Yes, yes! Come to me!” Shiburo’s voice made Misora snap. She remembered who had ordered this, and who was going to get what he wanted. She would do everything in her power to stop it! Misora made sure to place Yuuichiro on the floor softly, she sheathed her sword quickly and then made towards Shiburo. She knew killing him was out of the question. That spiraling energy stream was enveloping the emperor, if per chance that was the key to saving her father’s life; she would not risk any brusque action.

“What?!” Shiburo gasped, seeing Misora approach him as the essence of Yuuichiro Kaen surrounded his body. Misora crashed onto Shiburo with the intentions of ridding him of Yuuichiro’s life stream, tackling him with all her might. Both the emperor and the young girl were sent flying onto the chamber’s spotlight, the two being engulfed by the gleaming moon light that showered from the ceiling.

“Master Shiburo!” Theo yelped, the spell having been interrupted. “No, the Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu can only have one…!” but before he could finish, a blast of light formed in the center of the spotlight, a flash engulfing the room which blinded Theo and everybody else who was conscious for the matter. A cry for help from one of the guards could be heard.

Misora felt light-headed at that moment. She had just crashed onto Shiburo, but had she stopped the evil spell from completing? She could not tell. Everything was white around her. Had she… No, she was still breathing, she could still smell the incense of the room. Her senses, however, suddenly went wild. She felt pierced, as if thousands of little daggers had just embedded themselves into her arms, legs and the rest of her body. Misora tried to yelp in pain as she clutched her stomach, doubling over on the soft floor as she felt heat. It was getting hot, too hot. She was burning! “What’s… happening… to me…?” She thought to herself as the pain clouded her mind. Finally, Misora let a piercing scream of agony out as she arched backwards, spreading her arms back as she felt as if her bones melted and dilated, expanding and contracting, causing her young body began to start to abruptly change from the inside.
Misora could feel it, everywhere in her body. She was changing, fast, and painfully. She felt her tail bone stretching from behind her, making its way out of her back, literally tearing through her uniform, quickly growing into a long tail, her fingers from both her hands and feet grew inches longer and thicker, the ends curling slightly into what seemed to be strong claws. The poor girl’s eyes were shut tightly as she tried to put up with the unbearable agony of her body transforming. She felt her teeth sharpen into fangs, her jaw dislocated as her face turned into what seemed to be an animal’s muzzle. This elicited another scream, but this time, even she could tell she had roared like the beast she was becoming. Misora fell to the floor as she cried from the seemingly endless pain, the sections around her shoulders starting to sport rapidly-growing membrane-covered appendages which developed astonishingly fast, so fast in fact, that in mere seconds, Misora spread two large wings on her back with yet another scream, her suit having had its last strain, and promptly gave out to her new form. Her teary eyes opened up as she tried to recover her composure: This had happened in mere seconds, yet she felt as if it had lasted whole days. She put a clawed hand on her chest, trying to catch her breath, the sight before her making her lose it again. “What?!” she managed to speak out; her arm was red, bloody red. Yet, no blood was in it, she could tell from feeling herself. She touched her arm with her other claw, astonished not at the fact she could confirm she hadn’t bled, but at the fact that her skin wasn’t skin anymore. The red was the new color of her new ‘skin’. She had felt this kind of skin before: Rough, tough and hard. She was coated in scales, crimson red scales, and it apparently wasn’t restricted to her arms only: Her whole body, head to toes, wore an embedded thick curtain of scarlet, sparing her hair that amazingly had remained the same as it had been before her transformation.

Misora tried standing up, but to no avail, she felt heavy now, much heavier than normal. Yet her body felt normal, and in fact, she felt much more relieved than when this horror she had to go through had started. What else had changed? She still had a hand on her chest; she could feel a tingle on it, same around her mid-section. She looked down, her vision being slightly blurry, but she could feel it alright. Her once modest chest was swelling, and not only that, but the pleasurable sensation had also spread around her hips. Her thighs and buttocks had gained size, her pelvic area had widened to support her new shape, and as she returned to feel her chest again, she could now start making out the growing lumps that were her mounds, the two large breasts becoming greater and greater, making her blush, wishing for it to stop as her mind clouded itself with unholy thoughts about herself. Once her chest had gone up two or three sizes, Misora finally could let a sigh of relief. It was then that she realized her whole body had bulked up, and had added thick muscle at determined sections of her frame. She may not have been a muscle-bound freak, but her body had become rather athletic if anything. Her arms, barely divisible before, sported mentionable veins across her foreceps and biceps, her aforementioned enlargened thighs, even her shoulders had broadened and added some extra bulk. She was a rare specimen now, a beautiful one nonetheless, as even if she appeared to be much stronger than an average woman, visibly too, she showed to not only have retained her female perks, but to have improved them. Misora’s head exploded with questions she found no answers to. This shock was too much for her system, and she passed out.

“-ord Shibu-ro…!” The familiar raspy voice of Theo drilled into Misora’s head. She blinked her eyes open, feeling as if she had been asleep for a long time, the dazzling moonlight stinging her unaccustomed eyes, making her look away for a moment. She looked down, gritting her fangs.

“It was no dream…” Misora drowned a sob, checking herself out. She was naked, her uniform having been destroyed during her transformation, yet she couldn’t make out if she could see her nipples on her new, voluptuous chest, yet she felt they were there. As she tried to stand up, it hit her back in the head. “Father!” She suddenly said, clutching both her fists as she turned around to face towards where she had heard Theo. He seemed to be over a black, enormous lump, nudging it and trying to wake whatever creature it was. It then dawned on Misora; Shiburo was nowhere else to be seen.

“This…” Shiburo’s voice, deeper than ever, made Misora’s heart skip a beat, “This is…” the huge creature started standing up, Misora could tell the towering giant Shiburo had become simply by the fact before, she didn’t have to arch her neck backwards to look at him while he stood. “What… IS THIS?!” Shiburo suddenly let out a deafening roar. His physique had changed in the exact same way as Misora’s had, minus the hip and chest enlargements. Shiburo also contrasted Misora’s red with a jet black, not only that, but apparently he had gained much more bulk than she had. She could have sized Shiburo as a commonly-built man, but now he was a tower of sinewy muscle. From his calves behind his legs to the cannon-ball sized biceps on his arms, he had taken the ‘common’ and replaced it with herculean. Vascular as Shiburo now was, he apparently was living the astonishment Misora had already gone through. Theo had taken a couple steps back, truly and indubitably impressed and terrified at the same time. “You…” Shiburo bared his fangs at his counselor, “…This is your fault!” he roared, making the old man almost faint and fall on his butt.

“M-M-Master Shiburo, please wait!” Theo desperately crawled backwards, fearing the wrath of the scaly emperor. “I… the writings! The Kagi-Getsuei Ranpu! The Warnings!” he said in a rapid fashion.

“OUT WITH IT!” Shiburo roared yet again, his muscled feet making thuds against the floor as he stepped closer and closer to Theo.

“The warnings, my lord!” Theo exasperatedly exclaimed, “They… they were clear about it! O-one has to give up on their most prized possession to make it work: their humanity! Mugen Ryu, the thousand-headed dragon demon… He blesses the heir, but also takes their human shape away! Ugh!”

Shiburo had seized the old man by his robe’s collar single-handedly, pulling him up to face the nine foot tall muscle-bound giant. “Explain.”

“Y-you… you have been transformed into a dragon… in exchange for receiving eternal youth and longevity…” Theo finished, and was dropped. Shiburo stood there, unable to speak for a few moments. Misora stood there as well, the shock of revelation unsettling her.

“Heh.”

Misora looked around to ascertain the origin of such a quiet laugh, until she found it was Shiburo who had begun chuckling.

“Heh heh heh.” Shiburo continued, his laughter increasing in volume. “Bwa ha ha ha ha ha!” a thunderous amused voice filled the room “Incredible!” He suddenly flexed one of his arms up in an arc, feeling his hard bicep swell and grow into an enormous mountain of sinewy power. “A dragon… man. I’m a dragon man. I’ve the strength of a dragon, and the intelligence of a human… Not bad.” He the grinned, his pearly-white fangs being the only non-obscure thing about him.

“But… sir… according to the writings, you shouldn’t be able to understand me, neither me you. You also… should be… an animal…” Theo mentioned, although biting his lip at the last sentence. Had he said too much? Apparently not. Shiburo was too absorbed into himself to make any sense of what Theo was babbling about.

Misora still felt appalled at the recent revelation. Yes, she felt a lot more powerful than ever with her own new vascular, although smaller frame. She knew she would sport large lumps of power from her arms if she flexed as Shiburo was doing right now, but what intimidated her weren’t the size of his muscles, but his overall size. Yes, he did look stronger, but he had also become much taller than she had. She was almost 2 and a half feet taller than she used to be as a human, but now, as her dragon self, she was fully eight foot tall. Yet, she never had asked for this, let alone the sacrifice of her own father to attain it. “No.” The word escaped her mouth. Her eyes were fixed on Shiburo again, but this time, not from intimidation.

The two on the opposite side of the moonlight ray turned to look at the red she-dragon. She was impressive, truly beautiful, and above all, her body was a perfect work of art. Shiburo Tora had just made a new decision. “It is quite unfortunate what happened to your father, Lady Kaen.” He suddenly said, his arms hanging instead of flexing now.

Misora snarled, “Don’t dare utter our family’s name, you vermin! You were responsible for my father’s death! You will pay for it!”

Shiburo cocked an eyebrow up, as if doubting Misora’s outburst, “Please, my darling. There is no need for us to fight. You and I… we have evolved. We transcended everyone, your father included.”

“Just what are you implying?!” Misora barked louder, gripping both her hands together, balling them into fists as she bared her fangs.

“Have you not noticed it yet, my dear?” Shiburo smoothly said, walking towards Misora. His magnificent wings occasionally would flutter as magnificently. “We have become dragons. Immortal dragons, no less,” He started grinning, wider and wider. “We are two of a kind.” He finished.

The dragoness snarled yet again “Feh! Is proposing to your sworn enemy a new kind of strategy?! Don’t make me laugh!” she battered at Shiburo, reading her fighting stance, her chest lightly jiggling. “Prepare yourself!” She shouted, intending to begin a one-on-one fight. “Shiburo Tora, Emperor of Torusawa… I shall defeat you and take your life in my father’s name!” she swore, preparing to strike, but instead she winced and bent forwards slightly. She looked behind at the source of pain. A single arrow had struck her wing, piercing it across.

“You imbeciles!” Shiburo roared as he witnessed Misora’s pain. The guards from before had called upon reinforcements, and now no less than ten more men had replaced the former. “Don’t hurt her!” He commanded.

“Sir… Shiburo?” the one responsible for shooting the arrow appeared to be dumbfounded, as with many others save for the ones who had witnessed the transformation of both persons.

Misora, unused to her new form, was unable to sort her pain out, whereas she would have been able to do it had the arrow pierced her shoulder or leg, or any other appendage she was used to have and had trained with, but certainly she had never felt a wing, nor the pain it came from having it damaged. She fell to one knee, trying to catch her wind.

“Bah. Humans after all are useless,” The dragon emperor fumed, walking towards Misora in a concerned manner, “Lady Kaen. Please do forgive these brainless monkeys. I shall treat your, augh!” he groaned before he could finish, Misora had swept him off the floor with a kick. She would have attempted to finish him off right there, but the pain in her wing had somehow numbed the corresponding arm needed for the deathblow. Even if it wasn’t there, she was unsure if with that strong and enormous body, Shiburo would be able to be killed so easily now.

“Don’t… touch me…” Misora threatened, slowly pacing away from the grounded Shiburo as she approached the corpse of her father. The guards, regardless of the earlier command of their boss, surrounded the dragon girl, although they followed the no-harming order. “Grnk!” She almost collapsed next to Yuuichiro’s lifeless body. She couldn’t fight in this condition, much less take her revenge. She didn’t want to die here. She could NOT die here.

“Grrr…” A humiliated Shiburo growled threateningly as he stood up again, not having expected the sweep-kick from Misora before. “I’ll pretend that did not happen.” He firmly said, his reptilian eyes fixing on the crouched Misora, “I must say you are persistent, that is an admirable quality in a woman. I like that, however… My patience is wearing thin. You are surrounded and have no means of escape… except one.”

“Don’t… even… say it…” Misora grunted to Shiburo, trying to hold by her aching wing, but only managing to hold by the corresponding shoulder instead.

“Pledge allegiance to me, and swear that you will be forever loyal to me.” Shiburo said, “I am in quite a generous mood and am willing to allow you to live, not only that, but I can offer you a life of luxury and comforts you otherwise will never have any hopes of finding.” He then grinned, “Not with that aspect.”

Misora winced yet again. Shiburo’s arrogance was getting the better of her, she felt angered, and she felt the guards approaching to seize her. She couldn’t let them! Suddenly, she felt familiar heat rising up in her. She was reminded of when her transformation had just begun, and how she felt like she would burst. Now the needs to let it out filled her. Standing up straight, Misora focused her anger on the situation, her own desire to escape. Her mind had just a single phrase growing bigger and bigger until she finally said it out loud. “Burn it all down.” She arched her head back, then suddenly let out a mighty roar which scared the heck out of all the oncoming guards, and caught even Shiburo off-guard. All of a sudden, Misora’s open maw started gushing piping hot flames out, and she began aiming it towards the guards around her. The way was clear; they had all fled at the first display of fire-breathing. She coughed, obviously unused to the aftermath of using this ability but took the chance her enemies were rattled, and then she swiftly made her decision: Her vengeance would have to wait. She reached down to grab her father’s deceased body, then used all of her energy to begin moving really fast around Shiburo, confusing him as she picked up her belongings, the Mugen Ryu being the most important as it represented her father’s will to her.

As he saw her rapidly move around him, Shiburo growled to Misora. “What do you hope to accomplish, my dragon damsel?! You are only delaying the inevitable! You and I… this night has decided our fates! You cannot kill me! We cannot die! And since we are going to live eternally, is it not better for us to do it together?!”

“Who in their right mind would decide to spend the rest of their days tied to their own father’s murderer?” Misora retorted from next to an opened window, her trim waist now being hugged with the remains of her former clothes, using them to support her sword and her other important things.

“Don’t do this.” Shiburo returned to his firm self, watching her as she appeared ready to jump. “You and I can live together and rule this country, no! The whole world together as an unstoppable force! Become my wife!” Shiburo ordered.

“Do you ever shut up?” Misora snarled, making Shiburo grunt and take a step forwards calmly, attempting to make for her, “…Misora Kaen.”

“Huh?” Shiburo blinked. That’s right. All he knew was her last name from her father. “So that’s your,”

“Remember it.” She interrupted, “For it is the name that will spell your doom. I shall return, and take my revenge!” she shouted, turned around, and then jumped off.

“Misora! Misora Kaen! Return here!” Shiburo roared out, his powerful lungs rattling the place. “RETURN TO ME I SAID!” The dragon emperor roared again, this time, so powerfully, the whole palace and its vicinity heard it.

To be continued…

------------------

Feel free to start flaming for the last sentence. 8D
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Too many words! XD

I'll admit I just skimmed through most of it, only got a gist of what was going on. Pretty nice.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I read it all. I think this is shaping up to be your best story yet, Mar.

That being said... *heats up his flamethrower* You know, it's not nice to stop on a cliffhanger. :P
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Lady Devimon's Minions
Alright first to reply, one excellent intro of the characters and the manners you presented them in. It fits the time period probably, and I also have to say how you described her changes was both sexy but tasteful at the same time. Others like to rush into the breasts growing and using poor words to describe the changes, but you manged to keep it flowing smoothly and easy making it both pleasing to read and understand as well. I will be watch for updates Mar.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
What more can I say that hasn't been said already? Development of such is well thought out and planned, the descriptions used serve to their purpose while also offering sensualism; not just the transformation scene too. In-depth description, flow of plot, all good.

Cliffhangers do no justice! You will roast on the stake for this! *prepares a giant steak and fire* Literally!

But yeah, I'ma keep myself informed of when a new part comes out. Awesome stuff! XP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I- I want to have play-sex with their characteristics... a lot! Took a while, but I fiiiiinally read it all!! XD I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT BOSS!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Part 2:

“What is that?!” A citizen of the imperial capital pointed up high as a red speck with wings crashed outside of Emperor Shiburo’s palace. The speck seemed to bounce as it approached the ground, keeping itself tied to the outer walls of the palace.

“You will return to me!” Shiburo’s booming voice commanded again and again. With his overwhelmingly muscular arms, he used all of his strength to pull a thick rope which had been connected to the base of the window by a hook that Misora had used during her escape. “Misora Kaen! You are mine!” he claimed, pulling the rope harder with all of his might.

Below, Misora was trying to kick on the walls to bounce as she descended, having trouble keeping firm as she felt Shiburo pulling on the rope, attempting to take her back up. She damned his persistence, keeping her father’s body under her free arm. The palace was seventy foot tall in total, and Misora had only been able to descend less than half of the towering structure. Shiburo was making it very tough for her, and she knew the rope below her would eventually run out if she didn’t think of anything quick.

Trusting on her own abilities and hoping her dexterity and agility had remained the same even after her transformation, Misora let go of the rope.

“No!” yelled a desperate Shiburo, only to later gasp in surprise as Misora turned her back and begun heading towards the floor even faster, not by just falling, but by running on the wall downwards. The dragon girl ran with an incredible pace, the friction being nothing against her strong legs and scaled feet. However, the ground loomed closer and closer. She would no doubt crush herself if she kept that up, Shiburo thought.

Once Misora drew very close to the ground she reached the end of the rope and quickly grabbed it, and in one swift move kicked as powerfully as she could. The strong rocky walls cracked under all the pressure the shinobi had built and Misora was propelled forwards with ludicrous speed, swinging over the air by using the rope in her claws.

Above, Shiburo didn’t even budge and kept his grip on the rope strong as ever as he saw Misora swing with the momentum she herself had built, flying across the imperial gardens and reaching the outer walls. He saw her fly past the walls and let go of the rope, dropping outside the palace’s reach and into the town’s outskirts. “Un…believable…” The dragon emperor was left nearly speechless, “She’s incredible… so resourceful… Hmm.” He began thinking things through and his eyes lit up a devilish smirk drew across his muzzle. He had just formulated a plan.

In town, Misora had very ungracefully landed on her butt, and was trying to get up while recovering from the serious impact of such strong fall. As she had swung over, she also had to jump onto the tiles of the rock walls and bounce herself single-handedly to leap over as she had to keep her father around one of her arms. She had softly laid her father’s body next to her and quickly examined herself for injuries. Misora was taken by surprise: Her feet and paws were fine, and showed no sort of bruises despite the fact she had run during her fall and had to juggle herself during the maneuvers with just one paw. Had she still been a human, she thought, she may never have been able to pull this one off. She then winced as she remembered what really was paining her body and noticed her left wing: The arrow was still lodged in the soft membrane of her extra appendage. She had to focus to remove it; Misora tried her best, and in the end managed a light twitch in her favor. Misora took the chance and threw her right arm across, grabbing the arrow by its shaft and growled in pain as she quickly removed it.

Gasping at the relief of the arrow gone from her wing, Misora crushed the arrow in her claw, the final tear of physical pain escaping her eyes. The tall dragoness then reached to pull her father up in her arms again. She was fortunate that the escape had resulted in her falling in the outskirts of town. With the guards far away from her she had bought herself some time. Where would she go now, though? She thankfully had not yet been found by civilians as she had fallen behind large bushes which had grown next to the stone wall, but she was unsure of what she should do. Shiburo’s words returned to her thoughts as she remembered the way he arrogantly smiled to her, saying she would never be accepted with her new aspect. She grit her fangs and let out a small growl. Maybe he was right, but she didn’t care, she had to get out of the imperial capital and head out into the mountains, where she would have the advantage.

With her resolve ready, the dragoness carefully made her way out of town without being spotted.

It was early at dawn, and somehow, she had made it to the mountain range her father and she used to live in. Misora painfully looked down at her father’s lifeless body, her lust for revenge growing ever larger as she approached the dojo where her father used to teach in, her home. Her thoughts divided as she found herself standing in front of the bunch she used to train with: Kaen’s Shinobi. Silence took over the place. To Misora, everybody had come to greet her. The group, however, were in presence of an eight foot tall scaled woman with wings and a tail who was carrying the body of their sensei. “Everyone…” Misora softly spoke, taking a step forwards. This elicited a broad feeling of awareness into the shinobi, they apparently had not expected the scaled Amazon in front of them to be able to communicate in their language, and most of them had their hands on the handles or grips of their weapons.

“A… demon…?” One mustered the courage to speak.

“It’s… it’s a demon.”

“I never thought demons existed!”

“She looks like a dragon to me. Wait, is it a she?”

The comments followed one after another, Misora’s heart sunk and sunk. Did they not recognize she who they had spent so many days and nights with together? Had all traces of herself disappeared during the night?

Misora was speechless, she felt like she wanted to break down and cry. She had always been a sensitive girl; her strong emotions were what always had felt like a flaw to her. She, however, had not had any sort of preparation for what was to come. “She murdered our Master!” Her eyes bulged, the slit pupils thinning out as she suddenly hiccupped. The word ‘No’ was stuck inside her throat, somehow unwilling to come out. In a sense, she had been responsible for allowing a murderer to take the life of her own father.

“She’s not talking… Get her!” Misora heard one of them say, before she suddenly allowed herself to scream to let out, although thanks to her recent inner modifications, said scream was more like a thunderous roar.

“No! Stop it!” Misora broke through tears, “I didn’t kill him!” she said. “I… I’m…!”
Apparently, it hadn’t taken much to scare the shinobi, they had all retreated into a large group after her mighty roar.

“Why are you here then, dragon?!” She could swear the voice had come from the center of the mob, but she couldn’t ascertain who it had been since the conglomeration of black made it tough for her teary eyes to clearly see.

“I… I’m Misora! Misora Kaen! It’s me!” She finally said, feeling her chest hurt as she dealt with the emotional pain. The shinobi stared at the voluptuously curvy woman. Sure, her hair color and style looked identical to her along with her pose, but to start with: The Misora they remembered wasn’t eight foot tall, neither had breasts the size of volleyballs.

“L-Lady Misora?” The most familiar voice rang in from the group, Misora recognized him immediately since he was one of the few who wasn’t wearing a mask. Myurin Sakamoto, the young blond-haired trainee slowly walked out from the mob. He apparently had also recognized her voice now. “Is that… really you?” He inquired, receiving stares and gazes of bewilderment from his kin.

“Myurin!” Misora exclaimed, and for the first time of seeing the pathetic ninja in her life, she smiled the widest. “Yes, it is me!” she smiled, taking another step towards the shinobi group. Save for Myurin who still was staring in disbelief, the others made their steps backwards. Misora mellowed at this.

“Please… you have to believe me.” Misora pleaded.

“Prove it!” The voices yelled back at her. “Prove that you really are Lady Misora!” she heard them say. Misora sighed to allow herself a breather, softly laying her father next to her feet, before she reached behind her to grab the sheathed Mugen Ryu and present it with her arm out-stretched, hoping it would be enough evidence. “That… that’s the Kaen heirloom!” Yes, all of Yuuichiro’s disciples knew everything about the legendary sword his family line boasted. Misora had begun to smile again, but then more complications arose, “That proves nothing! She could’ve stolen it!”

How was she going to prove it to them? She barely resembled herself anymore, and her possessions would not do. Was this the extent of who she was? Was there no other way?

That’s when it came to her. A certain accident which one day had burned a certain fact about Misora in her team-mates’ heads that could easily prove who she was even if she couldn’t be recognized anymore.
Misora slightly blushed at what she was about to do, but she put her paws on her hips and then thrust her chest forwards, frowning a bit as she walked towards the group. “Well?” She said, as if expecting it to be over.

They hadn’t walked back this time. Kaen’s Shinobi were focused, Myurin the closest to Misora, staring at her perfect body. Misora blushed more, nobody was saying a thing, that was bad. But had they not noticed it? Under her chest…? That’s when she realized it: Her bust was the problem, it had grown a lot since last time. What she wanted to show them probably was now covered under her left mammary. Misora felt shame, nervousness but, weirdest of all, arousal as she put a paw on her tit, softly pushing it upwards to reveal a black streak in the form of an ascending serpent just below her mound.

And there they were: A bunch of nose-bleeding perverts gawking at breasts nearly the size of their heads. Somehow, this aroused Misora. It felt empowering how they all had suddenly stopped accusing her and doubting her credibility the moment she had decided to change her pose. The light-blue haired dragoness let go of her chest and turned around in embarrassment all of a sudden, trying to cover her chest with her arms. It was funny to her in a way; she had been naked until then, but somehow all of a sudden it felt embarrassing to show off. She thought about it, but the more she did, the more aroused she grew. She had always lacked the means to collectively and visually gain undivided male attention, but with just a few carefully placed steps in her new form, not only they had forgotten their fears, but she could swear she had seen a few tents in their clothes. As she drifted off in thought, her long tail involuntarily swayed to the sides like a pendulum, all heads following it in a hypnotic state. Her butt wasn’t anything lacking anymore either: Its shape and size were simply gorgeous, tempting and curvy, complementing her hourglass figure to a T. Misora felt their oppressive gazes and turned around to yell. “Stop gawking you pervs!”

This alerted them all at once, their trance broken. “Lady Misora…!” their collected voices yelped in unison. That last sentence had apparently triggered what she had hoped for in the first place.

Months ago, Yuuichiro had planned a small break for his students, and they had all headed to hot springs in a secluded area only known to their master. Misora, being the only girl in the whole shinobi school, had headed in with a big towel to cover her entire body, and since her curves weren’t anything superb by then, she had no trouble in being discrete about it. However, it was the fault of a single twig that had been accidentally caught in her towel that pulled it down in front of everyone, revealing a birthmark in the form of a black serpent on her front, just below her chest.
“Stop gawking you pervs!” Misora’s scream had made countless birds fly out that day.

“It’s… really you.” The group of Shinobi slowly approached Misora, who this time was the one stepping away. This awkward table-turned situation had made Misora become nervous. She yelled at them again, ordering them to get her clothes. She wore no tights or arm guards now, her denser limbs would probably tear through them. The uniform part had to be split in lower and upper parts. A hole had to be made for her tail and wings on both, and regrettably for her, her new measurements had made it a whole ordeal to slip them on. In the end, the dragon woman was left in a torn, stretched uniform: The clothes couldn’t contain her massive breasts, but at least she was able to cover enough, unavoidably forming a deep, sexy cleavage in the process. Her trim belly and waist were now fully visible except for the tattered clothes she had before wrapped around her mid-section; she kept them that way to be able to carry her tools. Below was the most embarrassing piece of clothing she had ever had to wear: Misora’s inner thighs were fully visible now, it was as if she was wearing a mini-skirt, her voluptuous, sexy behind not having helped with her ‘new’ wardrobe either.

After somehow fitting the uniform in, Misora sat down with the whole clan surrounding her as she explained the events of the previous night. How she had followed her father based on her own intuition in a mission, how it had turned out that the empire had deceived Yuuichiro and had killed him in the process of carrying out some sort of powerful sorcery that had transformed her along with Shiburo Tora, the new emperor, and her miraculous escape from the imperial capital. Misora was saddened as she looked at the ground. “You are free to go.” She concluded.

“Lady Misora?” Myurin, who had taken a seat next to the large dragoness, blinked his emerald green eyes, not understanding the drive in her words.

“Shiburo’s a lunatic,” she said. “I have to kill him to avenge my father, but going there on my own now will be very difficult, not to mention he probably is not mortal anymore… I’m not sure about myself either.”

“That’s why we should all go with you! Right?” Myurin tried, expectantly looking around at his partners, who all seemed indecisive. “…Right?”

“It’s not that simple, Myurin. We cannot trust the Empire anymore.” Misora cringed and explained herself, “Shiburo probably thought it this far which is why he didn’t let go of the rope when I swung over. All he has to do is use his influence so our Clan is turned into the public enemy…”

“Oh…” Myurin let out a depressed sigh.

“As long as you guys bear the Kaen School sign, you will no doubt be hunted down and killed because of it…” The dragoness looked away. “I can’t guarantee everyone’s safety anymore.” She finished, the powerless feeling of impotence clawing at her neck.

The conversation ended soon after Misora was done with her speech. The shinobi, grateful as they had been to Misora and her father, were now completely void of confidence now that the latter was dead. They weren’t even fully fledged ninjas, and Misora was right, in their eyes. Shiburo most likely wouldn’t remain idle and wait for an assassin to drop down to kill him, even if he did believe in his new powers. Misora didn’t want anything bad to befall on her partners, not anymore now that she had allowed their master to die at the hands of the dragon emperor. They all left in the end after burying and mourning Yuuichiro near the dojo, leaving behind their training suits and turning in their signs. Misora watched each and every shinobi leave, save for one who stayed behind, his mask was off, but not so his suit.

“…Myurin. You’ve only been here for three months.” Misora looked down at the remaining ninja in concern. It was quite a weird scene for her, even if she always had overpowered most of the other trainees with Myurin included, she had never been taller than any of them. Misora frowned, folding her arms under her ample bust. “You haven’t trained enough to be able to carry out infiltration, and you don’t have enough combat experience to be able to defend yourself.”

“But Lady Misora! I… I want to help you! I’m good with bows and ranged combat!” Myurin defensively said, kneeling down to the impressive dragon in front of him and put himself down in a begging position. “Please allow me to accompany you! I won’t be a burden, I promise!”

“Myurin, it’s not that you’ll be a burden or not. If we are in close quarters with the enemy, I can’t guarantee to be able to,”

“Please!” Myurin interrupted, looking up at Misora’s eyes. “I’m begging you, Lady Misora! It’s not about you or me only! Master Yuuichiro… He gave me a place here!”

Misora frowned again, although this time she sounded compassionate. “Myurin…”

“Master Yuuichiro took me in three months ago, Lady Misora. I was the only survivor of a village that had been razed to the ground by a band of thieves… I was all alone! I know what you’re going through. I’m indebted to you and the Master, that’s why I want to repay some of the kindness by escorting you!” Myurin looked dead serious. It wasn’t like Misora would be able to shake him off this time.

This time, Misora replied with a sweet smile. “Very well, Myurin. But… only on two conditions.”

“Anything!”

“Alright. First of all…” Misora used her right paw to count, “You still have a lot of training to do. No matter how skilled you are thanks to your previous life as a hunter in your village, we shinobi are supposed to be versatile and to adjust to any kind of situation. That includes melee combat.” The dragon lady said. Myurin nodded, following with a quizzical look.

“I’ll continue training, Lady Misora!” Myurin nodded, blushing a bit as his eyes bounced from her muzzle to her chest, to her hips and back to her face as if it was some game to him. “What’s the second condition?” he asked.

Misora blushed, closing her eyes as she put her arms in front of her chest again to cover her revealing cleavage. “Stop staring at me like that. It makes me nervous,” she said, although contrary to her words, her tail was twitching, almost wagging like that of a dog’s when they receive praise.

“Y-yes! I’m sorry!” Myurin bowed again, although this time, to beg for forgiveness. “Um, Lady Misora?”

“Yes?” Misora opened her eyes and looked down. “What is it?”

Myurin stood up again, “What… um… is your, plan?” He carefully asked.

Misora’s expression returned to be serious. “I’m going to look for my grandfather. He lives in these mountains. I’m sure he will know what to tell me to help me in my quest.”

“Right!” Myurin excitedly jumped, raising an arm to cheer Misora up. “Um…” he then suddenly mellowed, “What if he moved?”

“He can’t.” Misora put emphasis in the last word. Before Myurin could make the obvious question, she followed: “He’s a hermit. And he’s… blind.” Myurin blinked his eyes at the revelation. How could a blind hermit possibly know about how to deal with this situation? Nonetheless, Myurin had decided to follow Misora wherever she may go.
“Oh… I see.” Myurin said, “Um, no pun intended.” He lightly laughed, quickly slipping on his ninja mask upside down.

Misora was about to say something as Myurin eagerly awaited for her to lead him on, but decided to just ignore it and shake her head. “Let’s hurry!” She then said, running towards the opposite direction of where she had come from before.

It took the pair a couple of hours, but Misora and Myurin made their way through the traitorous mountain range and headed to the Hermit’s Cave. Misora knew her grandfather to be wise and knowledgeable in the ways of war. She knew that much thanks to the occasional trips her father and herself had made every time Yuuichiro would need specialized advice with tough decisions, thus learning to understand the old man and form a strong family bond with him. Misora had Myurin under his arm as she escalated the final step onto the summit of one of the mountains, she lay the breathless boy on the floor. “Are you alright?” She asked, concerned about his condition. “You seriously have to learn how to use a grappling hook. I can’t carry you every time we need to escalate.” She huffed a bit.

Myurin then quickly stood up and cried out, “I’m okay!” He gasped, “I’m okay.” He breathed hard. “Ahh… though I’m a bit woozy.” The young ninja spun around for a bit, almost collapsing and falling off the cliff, stopping only because Misora grabbed him by the back of his suit.

“I’m sorry, maybe I shouldn’t have brought you this high on your first climb.” Misora cocked an eyebrow, starting to sound more concerned, but Myurin quickly stood straight, as if gaining confidence and stability every time Misora would sound disappointed.

“I’m fine! Really. Let’s go in.” Myurin urged, nodding to Misora, who blinked in surprise for his tremendous, but unstable zeal.

Misora entered with Myurin to her side. The inside of the dark, rustic cave appeared to be empty, with no one inside. “H-uh?” Misora mellowed, looking for her grand father without success. “Hmm. I wonder if he’s in the river catching fishes…”

“Huh? He doesn’t have anybody to help him get food?” Myurin questioned. Misora looked towards him and dully answered.

“He’s a hermit. He lives secluded from society and only on his own,” she explained.

“Wow. That must be tough… You said he’s blind, right?” Myurin absent-mindedly said as he and Misora begun searching around for clues. Myurin was about to reach over to what seemed to be a very old firewood oven to check it out, before he felt a stinging pain in his hand. “Oww!” he immediately reacted, “Something hit me!” he groaned.

“What?” The dragon turned around to look over to Myurin. From the shadows, she could now adjust her eyes to see, the figure of an old man holding a wooden walking rod in a defensive pose became apparent. Misora quickly jumped in Myurin’s way, “Wait! Grandpa Kojiro! It’s me, Misora!” She quickly exclaimed.

The old man came out of his advantageous place in the shadows, being now illuminated by the poor light filtering into the cave. “My word, Misora. But I sense you are not alone, I didn’t teach you to be such a poor invader and to be unable to block such a slow swing.” Kojiro, the old man, chuckled. “Friend of yours?” He said, never taking his facing off where he was ‘looking’ at: The outside.

“Poor invader?” Myurin blinked, still rubbing his sore hand.

“Y-yes!” Misora quickly said, somehow relieved that he wasn’t able to see her like she now was. “It’s me, grandpa…” she added, approaching Kojiro to hug him, but then realized doing so would probably elicit suspicion from her grandparent. “I’m glad to see you well.”

Kojiro proceeded to laugh, “Hoh hoh. I’m afraid I can’t say the same. But you do sound fine, my little Misora.” He seemed to smile. “And how is that son of mine?” To that, Kojiro received silence in exchange. Misora was unable to think of how to explain and tried to avoid telling her grand father of the disturbing reality she was now living. The silence, however, was all Kojiro needed. His smile faded, and with that, he took a seat in the middle of the cavern. “I suppose not as good as I had hoped.” Kojiro then said, “Please do fill me in, little Misora.”

“Little” wasn’t precisely what she had become. But a liar was a title she would never so much caress. No matter how much anguish she wanted to spare her grandfather from, Misora couldn’t bring herself to lie to Kojiro. She took a small breath and sat down, followed by a silent Myurin. He could tell he was unneeded in this scene, and as such decided not to talk unless talked to. Misora begun telling everything to Kojiro. Bit by bit, Kojiro would only frown or say ‘Hmm’, as if nothing Misora had to say shook him, not even the ritual she had gone through and why she wasn’t what she used to be anymore. Misora was left speechless as she culminated with narrating about their arrival in Kojiro’s cave. Kojiro seemed lost in deep thought.

“You are in the midst of quite a predicament, my dear.” Finally Kojiro broke the silence. “As you guessed, there is little next to no doubt in my mind that the new emperor will send for the Kaen Clan’s elimination. You did well in breaking up the dojo to save them, my child.” He nodded to himself, “However… You will not be able to stop this madman by conventional means.” Kojiro folded his arms together, as if trying to put up everything together like a large, complicated puzzle. “I’m too old for this.” He sighed in defeat.

“Grandpa…” Misora’s spirits died down all of a sudden. Her grand father could feel this, and proceeded to smile to try to cheer her up.

“Heh. But I know of someone who isn’t, my dear child.” Misora’s eyes lit up at this, “I will tell you who it is and where to find him. He will surely lend you his blade after you explain your situation to him. He used to be one of my disciples in my days of being a master… And one of your father’s best friends.”

“Why…”

“You hadn’t heard about him before?” Kojiro completed Misora’s question, “I’m afraid a dispute between them caused a large fissure in their friendship, causing them to take different, separate roads in life. Like best friends they eventually made up, however… Their ways remained separate. I must say I’m not completely sure when I say he will like this, however… There is no other choice. He’s the best among swordsmen.” Kojiro then finished with the man’s full name: “Daigo Hanekoma. He lives in the woods northwest of the Imperial Capital.”

Misora stood up, followed by Myurin “Thank you so much. I promise I shall avenge my father with Daigo Hanekoma’s assistance!” She nodded full of confidence, staring at her sinewy, powerful forearm to her tightly gripped fist.

“…Misora.” Kojiro then said, standing up, bending forwards slightly due to his bad posture, his wooden stick helping him remain straight. “What that man did to your father is unforgivable.”

“Yes! It is!” Misora nearly growled, fuming through her nostrils.

“But…” Kojiro trailed off, “You must remember. Vengeance is but the same as the crime itself. Assassinating Shiburo Tora will not bring your father back. Not only that, but if you allow your emotions to cloud your judgment, you will eventually endanger yourself and those who surround you.”

“G-grandpa… But he killed your son! Aren’t you angry?!” Misora suddenly yelled, Myurin too scared to say anything to calm her down.

Kojiro nodded. “I am extremely upset. At Yuuichiro.” He said.

“What…?” Misora felt like something heavy had sunk inside her stomach all of a sudden. “How can you possibly...?”

“Misora, did you know why your father and I stopped talking recently and your visits became less frequent?” Kojiro suddenly asked. Misora was taken aback, but tried her best to answer.

“I thought he said you two had argued, but I never really asked about the reason… Not that he tells me what he speaks to you about,” Misora said before Kojiro sighed.

“He… he loved your mother. He loved her with all his heart and soul,” Kojiro began, Misora felt like she needed to feel warm, but something appeared to be wrong as Kojiro continued his speech “He loved her so much he would commit unforgivable crimes for her,” he said.

“Unforgivable crimes…?” Misora repeated.

“Murder.” Kojiro first said, and knowing Misora would immediately object by putting their line’s codes in, he added, “…innocent people.” Misora’s eyes bulged greatly, widened like saucers, the weight of this all was too much.

“You… you can’t mean…?” Misora’s lower lip trembled as she spoke, but Kojiro was serious. Dead serious.

“Years ago, when your mother was murdered by a band of thieves… It was when you started going under training to learn the way of the shinobi. He founded the Kaen Shinobi Dojo to attract the Empire’s attention, and that he did.”

“But Grandpa!” Misora objected, “Father… I mean, the Emperor of Torusawa would never order to kill innocents! We knew him, he was…”

“…not the man who’s the current Emperor.” Kojiro finished. “I had known the child, Shiburo. He wasn’t like his father. He was ambitious, extremely cunning and devious. That is why I asked your father to reconsider his allegiance with the Empire. However… It has come to this.”

“H-how does this explain father being a criminal…?” Misora insisted, being unable to resist crying a couple of tears.

“…your Mother, Misora.” Kojiro started again, “The only reason why he did all of this, was because he was driven by revenge.” Misora’s eyes bulged again as he continued, “He let himself be deceived, because he wanted information about the band of thieves who had murdered your mother… To kill them.”

All of a sudden, Misora felt like crying louder than she ever had, but she couldn’t bring herself to. Instead, she fell to her knees. “He followed Shiburo’s orders… his dirty crimes against innocents… Because… he wanted to avenge Mother… Father…” Misora’s voice trailed off. She had her blurry vision fixated on the floor, but she could feel her grand father approaching her. He put his arms around her grand-daughter in a warm embrace.

“You have become strong, Misora,” Kojiro softly spoke, “Do not allow your emotions to take control of your judgment. Your emotions are what feed the blade of your sword with the power of will to defeat the evil that is deception. Your newfound powers…” He reached down, carefully feeling her snout with a hand, lifting her face by the chin, to make her look at him smiling. “They must be used to bring justice upon the person who has done great evil and deceived many. That is why you are now here, child.”

“But grandpa…” Misora sobbed, “Father… was he… really a bad… a bad man?” She softly asked between hiccups.

“Your father… He was an astounding man. He wanted nothing but the best for his family. He made one wrong choice, yes. But at the same time, he left a valuable final lesson for you to learn from, Misora.” He nodded, smiling ever as brilliantly. Misora somehow found comfort in his words, her will reinforcing.

“Grandpa…” Misora trailed off again, she tightly hugged Kojiro, though she was careful with her strong arms, not wanting to hurt him.
Myurin had felt somewhat lost in the midst of the conversation and had decided to leave for the outside to wait until the family moment had passed. He had heard Misora cry once, and had now finally decided to walk inside to take a peek, but was greeted by Misora’s humongous chest as she prepared to leave, her firm breast bouncing his face away and onto the ground outside. “Oh, Myurin.” Misora curiously bent down, helping the boy back to his feet. “Is there any problem?”

“N-none at all, Lady Misora.” Myurin dully replied, almost babbling, an evident red blush across his face. He probably was thinking how lucky his nose had just been and that at the same time she somehow had not noticed it.

“Misora, head over to the woods. Daigo may seem to be harsh at first, but he will acknowledge you no doubt.” Kojiro said, receiving a last hug from his grand-daughter, who then walked next to Myurin.

“Thank you for everything… Grand… Master.” Misora smiled a bit, before putting her open hand against her closed left one and bowed in respect, her tail casually smacking Myurin, who quickly revered in the same manner. “We shall go now.” She said, before jumping off the cliff to descend.

“Uh… uhm…” Myurin looked below, he was sort of afraid of jumping down in such a nonchalant way. A huge red blur blinded him for a moment as Misora was in front of him again.

“Oopsie. Sorry, Myurin, I forgot.” She said, scooping the smaller human in her arms, and bid farewell to her grand father again.

“I wish you nothing but success in your quest… young dragon.” Kojiro finished as Misora softly smiled and jumped off the cliff again, carrying Myurin down with her.

To be continued…

-------------------------

Also, lookie!

[Image: ScannedImage-11.jpg]

Fanart of the story, drawn by Dan Lyrics. His first attempt at drawing a full dragon anthro female, yay! X3

Leave comments! Rawr!
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
This time I actually summed up all the attention span that I could, and read it all. :P

Hawt dragoness as a reward! WOO!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Careful, she'll poke your eyes with her katana. :3
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
There is no argument for how awesome this story is developing.... And before anything else- Woo, hawt red dragoness. XP
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds