Join our server on Discord

Digimon "redux"
I've had an idea for a while, which I thought it would be interesting to try. Would it be something, if a group of individuals formed a pact and purchased the US rights to the digimon series, and created their episodes and everything. I mean, it would be fucking badass if this possible, if a group of people with money , etc. I didn't really like the USA dubs that much, if had the money and everything I would sure as hell buy the US rights to it, hire some people, etc. I would just create a "redux" of the whole series.
Welllll... there are lots of capable writers here, so then you'd just need animators, a sound effect crew, dubbers, permission to air smut on TV, etc...
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Let's work on a Digimon Hentai Movie, everyone! :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
I know. I just need people and just a huge amount of money, at least have a partnership with some authors, we each would hold a stake on the rights; which would proably need to done in writing. I always wanted to undertake this project.
Ok,I'll join your effort. I'm not rich,but I do have money. I'll volunteer to be one of the story writers too.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
*bows down to DMX* This is works, I can be a voice actor.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
This is great. This project is going to be great and thanks to people, that wish to volunteer.
I do want to make a movie, that centers on some of my stories. I wish to include some music: Pink Floyd(early years), and any "Good" music on it. I wanted to so badly, do a "redux" of the US ver of the Digimon Movie. I wanted to add more action, redo the soundtrack so bad, and make it more appealing. I wish I could, accomplish, if I can.
I always had this idea: Create a digimon film, dark, involves Lucemon wanting his retributition from the aftermath of Froniter. I've had this idea, for a long time. I have a draft, about 10 pages. I have a soundtrack, I wish to include, so far(work in progress).

Pink Floyd- Cymbaline
Pink Floyd- Echoes("rebirth" scene)
Godsmack-Hollow
Godsmack-Speak
Godsmack-Vodoo
Godsmack-Whatever
Pink Floyd-Ibiza Bar

Its a work-in-progress.