Join our server on Discord

digimon movie(US cut)
Anyone liked the Digimon Movie-US cut. In my opinion, I have mixed thoughts on it. Sure, it has some badass action in it and everything, but it seemed rushed and everything. I really didn't like that dude Willis, he seemed like some annoying smart ass that wanted to shove his own opinion down everyone's throat.
I like some of it, but I really hated how they treated the 3rd part of it. They cut out so much, like showing the older digiditened trap and, one, one stupid edit they did, the cut out Davis pushing off his goggles using the tree.
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
When I watched this when I was... I dunno 12 maybe? I like it alot. I would have to re-watch it to tell you a better thought. But I am going with what I thought of it back then. "Freakin awesome."
The first part wasn't much so it doesn't matter. The other two were better Subbed. Mostly because of no cutting and all that.
It did seem very rushed to me. That was my biggest complaint. However, after seeing the original Japanese versions, those also seem rushed, so I don't think you can just blame it on the U.S. editing.

The action, animation, and American dialogue were still very good all things considered. I didn't care for the first of the three little movies (the part with Tai and Kari as little kids), but the other two were okay. I think the best part of the movie was the soundtrack. You get all the songs from the show plus a few radio singles that defined the late 90s.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Yeah. I like to read a little parody this one guy made. It's really funny.
Hahahah yeah ^^, the soundtrack totally made that movie. boohoo

You run around! I run around! We're all gonna run run run around!
If I had time and money, I would totally buy the rights to the series, and just do a redux of the film, add a new soundtrack of some Pink Floyd(early years) .