Join our server on Discord

*clears throat*
I've been an adult, a REAL adult for the last seven days..... duble ve te efe?
[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...mation.gif]

[Image: crimson_brilliance010-albums-my-deshackl...tion-2.gif]
The OCA
You got a job?
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
I can answer this, I think.

*ahem*

Y'see, Ray is currently swamped trying to get his grades good enough to get the overall score he needs to get education in the job he wants(Ireland's school system is fucked up), so he more or less had to abandon this site in order to further his education. He couldn't have made a birthday thread for you, though, both of us know if he knew, and he could, he would.

As for myself, I am currently swamped trying to get a vehicle registered for a new state so I can drive it back to Texas legally, and pick up my other car. I can't do this due to a difference in the ways South Carolina and Texas handles vehicle registrations. I've been chasing paperwork and car parts while fighting off the Flu for the past 3 weeks.

Basically, we're way too busy to remember your birthday and make a thread.

So, in order to make it up for you(whiny whiny, jeeze.), here.

*rolls in a massive ball of yarn and a big bag of catnip*

There. Cat toys for the DaD's very own big cat. Happy?
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
But what does being an adult mean? Being a joyless douche? Or just being responsible.
Ah shit man. Well I hope you at least you enjoy your life while being an adult.
(11-09-2009 11:07 PM)Wisemon Wrote: You got a job?

Does maintaining what's left of my sanity count?

(11-10-2009 04:43 AM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: I can answer this, I think.

*ahem*

Y'see, Ray is currently swamped trying to get his grades good enough to get the overall score he needs to get education in the job he wants(Ireland's school system is fucked up), so he more or less had to abandon this site in order to further his education. He couldn't have made a birthday thread for you, though, both of us know if he knew, and he could, he would.

As for myself, I am currently swamped trying to get a vehicle registered for a new state so I can drive it back to Texas legally, and pick up my other car. I can't do this due to a difference in the ways South Carolina and Texas handles vehicle registrations. I've been chasing paperwork and car parts while fighting off the Flu for the past 3 weeks.

Basically, we're way too busy to remember your birthday and make a thread.

So, in order to make it up for you(whiny whiny, jeeze.), here.

*rolls in a massive ball of yarn and a big bag of catnip*

There. Cat toys for the DaD's very own big cat. Happy?

Quite, thank you.

(11-10-2009 02:29 PM)UnknownH Wrote: But what does being an adult mean? Being a joyless douche? Or just being responsible.

Child, people have een trying to figure that balance out for centuries... or at least this one. Before that thinking meant you got beheaded.... Yeah.

(11-10-2009 02:40 PM)MP2E Wrote: Ah shit man. Well I hope you at least you enjoy your life while being an adult.

I will..... eventually.

The OCA
Yeah. I thought that might be funny. At least a little.
AW MY GOSH!!! Poor Choco-Bear!! *Hugs* Belated happy birthday! I got you this WWE CHAMPION'S BELT to show you how awesome you are! *coughs* Disregard the fact that its made of macaroni.
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(11-10-2009 02:29 PM)UnknownH Wrote: But what does being an adult mean?
I think it means you're officially older then children, so you can't assosiate with them anymore lest be called childish or a pedophile. But on the plus side, at least you can boss them around ocassionally. Meh, i don't know i'm just being satirical.

Anyway, happy birthday man and cheer up a bit, why not even listen to something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbGaYTkkPU
Baker Street always makes me smile, especially with that uplifting sax.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
(11-12-2009 02:15 PM)UnknownH Wrote: Yeah. I thought that might be funny. At least a little.

It was! It just seems I forgot all the "That was funny!" notations in that post in my old age.

Donate to the Alzheimer's fund.

(11-15-2009 12:01 AM)Psycho Backlasher Wrote: AW MY GOSH!!! Poor Choco-Bear!! *Hugs* Belated happy birthday! I got you this WWE CHAMPION'S BELT to show you how awesome you are! *coughs* Disregard the fact that its made of macaroni.

Sounds like birthday dinner to me, lol.

*whips out kitchen* And what version of Hamburger Helper will we be using to accompany this meal?

(11-15-2009 12:18 AM)Guilmon and a shotgun Wrote:
(11-10-2009 02:29 PM)UnknownH Wrote: But what does being an adult mean?
I think it means you're officially older then children, so you can't assosiate with them anymore lest be called childish or a pedophile. But on the plus side, at least you can boss them around ocassionally. Meh, i don't know i'm just being satirical.

Anyway, happy birthday man and cheer up a bit, why not even listen to something like this?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbGaYTkkPU
Baker Street always makes me smile, especially with that uplifting sax.

I swear I thought you said "uplifting sex." That, in its self made me feel a hell of a lot better about life, lol.

The OCA