Join our server on Discord

This site is still here?
Oh. You sure that wasn't the time when dream and reality converged? I've to blame Rata Blanca for making that wish to the gnomes. And I'm not a baby! Rawr.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ... ...did someone say beer?
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
This place never will die. eye twitching
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
IT'S THE HIGHLANDER!

*Shadow's mind*

DaD site with arms and legs: THERE CAN BE ONLY ONE! *Chops a pokemon hentai site with arms and legs in half* I'VE DONE IT! I KNOW EVERYTHING! *Rises into the air, lightning crackling around it*

*Reality*

Cool.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the site of Digi and everything else. Name is Azu Gabu, resident Gabumon hyrbid. Hope things are working well and I wish you happiness in all you do *bows and wags*
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Whoa, another old member emerges from the ashes like a Phoenix to return to the site XD

Welcome back, I would like to say I remember you but since you don't remember your old username that will be a hard task for me to do to remember you XD

Anyhow glad to see another old face (in the good sense :P) back to this big party called DaD XD

I remember Sonimodb's lemons, lets just say they aren't my cup of tea, too much OOC for my tastes and one favorite digimon of mine didn't got good treatment but meh, to each their own ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Sup Lord Patamon. I remember your name :))). Yeah he got dumped a couple times, didn't he? :S I liked the light, humorous writing style mostly, plus the sheer volume of stories.

Yeah sorry not real quick on the posting at the moment there guys. Everything is upside down, even the bugs on the floor. eye twitching
(12-27-2009 02:09 AM)GatomonComesCalling Wrote: Sup Lord Patamon. I remember your name :))). Yeah he got dumped a couple times, didn't he? :S I liked the light, humorous writing style mostly, plus the sheer volume of stories.

Yeah sorry not real quick on the posting at the moment there guys. Everything is upside down, even the bugs on the floor. eye twitching

Yeah, he Patamon got dumped a couple of times on Sonimodb's lemons, 3 times if you count a fic he used to have on fanfiction.net XD

That on one of his lemons series Patamon got possesed by the same Devimon he defeated in the first adventure, though on that matter I don't even know how Patamon did ended possesed, I mean when I knew they were taking Devimon out of Patamon o.o

But meh, those are old news anyways, besides since I got on the hentai business as writer (even though I haven't written any lemons lately XD), I have taken advantage of when authors offer free requests to squeeze some new PataGato lemons in on this site. Is just that Vee needs a break, I'm surprised Vee still can have sex after all those lemons lol

Just kidding ^^

Anyhow, hope things get better in your side ^^
[Image: patagatokiss2.jpg]
PataGato All The Way!!!

Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Oh... Hello there... Looks like you're an old face around here huh?

Name's Sacchi... Nice to meet ya...

*Reads post* DAMN... I shouldn't have stayed aweke the whole night... I'm so tired I did a PERFECTLY SANE POST! eye twitchingeye twitchingeye twitching

Sacchi-Light:... You have been awake for 4 days now...

Really? I haven't even noticed '-'

Sacchi-Light: Neither have you eaten anything...

I guess I'm going INSANE!1 WOOT!:P
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Haha. Of course this site is still here. We have a lot of members that love this site and want to keep it going
~ .:. Misty <3 Gol .:. ~

[Image: MistysigCOnyx.png]
Rammstein <3
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
The OCA