Join our server on Discord

This site is still here?
Seriously? Seriously?! :P

Been going down memory lane, can't believe this site is still here. I was a member some time between 2000 and 2002, if that makes any sense at all. I have the worst memory in the world, absolutely no idea what my username was lol, didn't produce a lot but I had something stupid up here at some point.

I was a huge fan of Sonimodb's lemons that got me into this, some Red Rover, and some by this other guy who had an awesome writing style who's name just went *wooosh*. Also biggest fan in the world of those season 1 rookie hentai pics some japanese guy did I think, and also stuff by Glenn, Acchan, and this other artist, I think the name was Prophet Power? Does that make any sense to anybody?

Anyway, just more or less looking for that stuff again. The site looks pretty familiar but I think the forums were darker, vaguely remember some names in the member list, but can't find any familiar posts, I guess they were deleted or something. Could have been a dream, too.

All in all, this is a frickin epic day! Huge kudos to whoever kept this site running for so long. Cheers from memory lane! eye twitching
YOU!!! WELCOME BACK ABOARD THE BOARDS!!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Welcome back! Make yourself at home. Except on the couch, that's where my pet shark Stanley is sleeping in at the moment.

Dot: Uhm, don't sharks need water to survive?

DMX: Well, that would explain why he wasn't eating the fish snacks I was giving him.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
...Damn, I must of joined later than I thought, everyone seem to know everbody that randomly pops up here. Oh, and hi.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
HEY THANKS GUYS!!!!! Blush

DragonMasterX, that's OK he can sleep on it with the fishes, not a huge fan of couches. Except L-shape couches, those are awesome. Also I saw your name somewhere.
A Ragnarok Online server's forum? Fur Affinity? Yiffstar? MacroPhile.com? Process Productions Forums? Dragonspot Forums? o:
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-17-2009 02:00 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: A Ragnarok Online server's forum? Fur Affinity? Yiffstar? MacroPhile.com? Process Productions Forums? Dragonspot Forums? o:

Or G) All of the above? :D
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
FBI's most wanted list? That's what you get for stealing my beers. Welcome to the board Gatomon, watch out for Slash, he's a huge gato fan.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
DMX: I'm not in any of FBI's searching lists! Though I suspect Green Peace to be on me. Turns out I like setting things on fire randomly.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(11-17-2009 02:00 PM)DragonMasterX Wrote: A Ragnarok Online server's forum? Fur Affinity? Yiffstar? MacroPhile.com? Process Productions Forums? Dragonspot Forums? o:

In my dreams, baby

(11-17-2009 08:43 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: FBI's most wanted list? That's what you get for stealing my beers. Welcome to the board Gatomon, watch out for Slash, he's a huge gato fan.

Thanks. I can share if he can ;P