Join our server on Discord

VERY IMPORTANT !!!
Hey ya?ll, I wrote this in the exam hall after the first history paper. **Dreaded look**

Oh well here it is, my sneak preview of what I am doing for this period of absence, you guys are in for a treat.

First, lets meet my MST crew. (Sorry Chibi, thought I?d bring you some competition.)

They are Son Goku, Prince Vegeta, Frieza, Master Roshi, Son Gohan, Future Warrior Trunks, Android 18 and Mr. Piccolo (Everyone drools at 18.)

With guest appearances by the rest of the DBZ cast and ?The Transformers.?

**Everybody cheers!**

Goku: Hey we seem pretty popular.
Vegeta: What do you expect? They fear us Saiyajins!
Master Roshi: Wat did you say!?!
Vegeta: **Sweat drop** Errr, nothing master. (You old fool, I?ll show you, if it wasn?t for this ?respect your elders? crap.)
Piccolo: So what is our new job? Kami likes Earth this new Digital world feels unsafe.
Trunks: I believe our job is to give funny remarks to the so-called ?lemons? we read.
Frieza: Hehehehehehe Hahahahaha **Cough cough** Er excuse me, lung problem.
Vegeta: Hey, who hired this piece of crap?
Goku: Vegeta, we are not filming now.
Vegeta: Oh, well sorry about that.
Frieza: Its ok, I was about to say ?I?ll send you to another dimension? line.
Vegeta: Ooh I wanna see you try.
18: Its not like he hasn?t done it before.
Everyone **panting loudly, pupils focused on 18?s?...blonde hair**
Double H: **Yea right, who would believe that?**
Gohan: Who are you mister?
Double H: Huh? I am your new employer!!! Now get back to work you little brat.
Vegeta: Kakarot, are you just going to stand there while this low-life human shouts at your son?
Goku: Now Vegeta, fighting is not good.
Vegeta: You a disgrace to out race. **Starts Powering up**
Double H: Umm, Vege what ya doing?
Vegeta: I?m sending you to another DIMENSION!
Frieza: Hey that?s mine line.
Piccolo: I don?t see your name in it.
18: Heh, a fight. Interesting.
Trunks: **Looks at 18** You killed Gohan you bastard!!! Errrr I meant Bitch.
Gohan: Huh? I?m right here. Btw, they have South Park in the future?
Trunks: Not you! The other one where I came from. And yes, we have Super Kenny.
Vegeta: **Fires big fire fireball at Double H**
Everyone: **Looks at Double H?s direction**
Master Roshi: Ohh, what nice looking Double TTs
18: Huh? Ahh you sick pervert!
Optimus Prime: Combine to Omega Prime.
Everyone: Not YET you tin can!!!
Optimus Prime: Huh? Oh, but you are taking 12 mega cycles already. Hurry it up.
Double H: Maybe I should reconsider my cast **Sweat drop**
Vegeta: Huh? You still here? Nobody could stand my Saiyajin powers. I am a Prince, I order you to go to another dimension.
Goku: Umm Vegeta, this is not the show, you are allowed to say ?die and kill.?
Everyone: **Gasps, Goku how could you have said the forbidden words.**
Double: Fuck I?m getting outta here.
All Autobots: Is it our turn yet?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And here are some lemon previews

?The Chalice?

Kari stared at the distant ocean, the ocean of pitch-blackness. She trembled to the cold air brushing against her skin under the thin pajamas. Every night she was forced to appear in this cold place, seeing the same scene displayed in front of her. The same light and voice always drones in her ears. ?Help me, free me from this world, find the Chalice.? Then a dreadful shriek of pain would echo out of the darkness, waking Kari in a puddle of sweat.

Vegeta: Now that child has issues.
Double H: No you dumb piece of shit!!! You don?t MST these! **Pulls out a Gatling gun and fills Vegeta full of lead.**

?Hybrid Digivolution: Chp3 Reinforcement (aka The Invasion)?

Davis and Kari stared at the horde of Digimons emerging from the sky. The rest of the DigiDestineds were right behind them, gawking at the first ever Digimon invasion.

?Lucky Gennai brought help, but I don?t see what we could do against so much Digimons.? Quivered the voice behind the group.

?But Henry we have to fight, it is our duty to protect our worlds.?

?Right, then lets do this!? Said Tai, with shallow confidence in his voice.

?Then let?s go guys!? Shouted all three so-called leaders of the group.

?Agumon Warp Digivolve to!?
?Gabumon Warp Digivolve to!?
?Birdramon Digivolve to!?
?Ikkakumon Digivolve to!?
?Kabuterimon Digivolve to!?
?Togemon Digivolve to!?

?Gatomon ? Aquilamon DNA Digivolve to!?
?Angemon ? Ankylomon DNA Digivolve to!?
?ExVeemon ? Stingmon DNA Digivolve to Paildramon! - Paildramon Mega Digivolve to!?

?Growlmon Digivolve to!?
?Gargomon Divolve to!?
?Kyubimon Digivolve to!?

3 Mega and 10 Ultimate level Digimons stood in front of their human counterparts. Creating a Digital barrier to protect the humans from the horde of Digimons emerging from the darkened sky.

The sight of thousands of Digimons emerging was a true nightmare. There were Champions, Ultimates and even Megas. Luis stood behind the human children, his mind casting everything aside. He wondered if this was his fight too, should he join the Digimons in the battle against the invaders? His mind raced for an answer, but none came.

At that moment the other end of the sky ripped open, a pod-like craft shot through the atmosphere, casting away the dark clouds. The pod exploded halfway from reaching the ground, the smoke drifted hastily apart. All the children looked up at the scene, confused as ever.

Suddenly a human figure became visible from within the smoke. Appearing to be female, with long brown hair dazzling around her upper body. She had a blue aura surrounding her body as she flew towards the ground where the humans stood.

She was close enough to the humans to loudly declare her arrival with ?Brother, I arrived just in time!??????????..

?S.T.A.R.S (The Digimon Theory)?

Gatomon backed into the corner of the alley, trembling at the disgusting torso in front of her. The figure cornered Gatomon into the damp corner of the dark street. ?Vee Head Butt!? Screamed Veemon, trying to defend his beloved Gatomon from the claws of this new nemesis. But his efforts were futile, bouncing back from the stable body of the attacker.

?Bam! Bam! Bam!? Three shots exploded from a barrel of a magnum. Blew the head of the Licker to shreds. Veemon and Gatomon looked at the direction where the shots had come from. A dark corner shadowed by pieces of roof sticking out on top. A woman walked out of the corner, still holding the gun in her hands. ?Who are you? And what was THAT?? Blurted both Digimons as they saw a face of a human.

?I am Jill Valentine, but who are you! A new creation of the T Virus?? Replied the woman still pointing the magnum at Gatomon?s head.

(I can?t type the plots for these, don?t wanna spoil them now, but main pairing? Maybe!)

?Davis has a green thumb?? (Davis/Palmon)

?Gatomon?s Decision? (Gatomon/Patamon) **Yes I know, you all surprised at my decision. I?ll make it up to Vee, promise ;)**

?Viral Dilemma? **This one is special, hope ?WE? pull it off ;)**

And my first ever Mega Lemon is underway.

Entitled ?Legacy of the Dragon Armor? Starring Dragons (No duh!!!)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

And a treat for ?DBZ?, ?Pokemon? and ?Final Fantasy? fans.

I will try to write 1 lemon for each respective title.

Final Fantasy: will be based on #8 (Still one of my personal favorites)
Pokemon: (Haven?t confirmed on plot)
DBZ: (Haven?t confirmed on the plot, but I will try to make it interesting ;))

Well I hope you guys will look forward to my lemons, I might even squeeze a few more in ;) **Now off to study Biology for tomorrow** (A look even more dreadful than the first one, if that?s possible.)

PS. These will be my last words until the bloody school is over. So if you have any questions, email me at hybrid_halogen@hotmail.com I?m sure my mom will allow me 10 minutes a day to check for mails.

H-Halogen