Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
((Well I'm just saying Neko, as in The neko creature. That, and it's kind of a force of habit since the Kindom Rp. Sorry))

Currently, the neko was on the ground, stretching a bit. Her white sweater was much too big for her, which hid her arms within the sleeves. It also covered her panties, not that she even understood shame. Her short blue moved a bit as she looked around, unable to see in the dark, but well enoguh to know her Master was near. As long as she wasn't allow, she was happy.

Her long, blue and white striped, tail wagged a bit, but did not do much other than that. Her ears were down as she was rather bored now. She looked young, maybe around the age of 14 to 16. She meowed and licked her paw, before stretching again, and De Shen could get a glimpse of her silk white panties under her large sweater. "I'm bored..." she mumbled, more to herself than him, as she did not want to disturb him. She laid down on her tummy and looked at the ground, considering taking a nap as her 'papa' watched her.
"Bored are you?" De Shen asked in an amused tone. He leaned back against his chair and sighed. She seemed smarter than she appeared to be...good. "Well then, answer me this, do you know why you are here?" De Shen wanted to get a good idea of who she thought he was, who she thought she herself was, and what was going on in her head.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Hmm? Why am I here?" she repeated. "Hmmm...I'm here because mommy said my real daddy was here," the cat girl explained. "She said the man she was living with was my step-daddy. She then led me to another man, who brought me here, to you, daddy!" she explained.

In other words, to get rid of the little kitten, the mother told her a lie and brought her to the Commissioner of Slave affairs. The mother told the cat girl that he would lead her to her 'real' father. As luck would have it, the Commissioner told the girl that De Shen was her real father. She had no idea she was really meant to be a slave, but this meant De Shen could order her to do almost anything, and she would obey as she was loyal to her 'father.' Then again, he could tell her the truth about him, but that would cause her to become more rebellious against him. The choice was his.
De Shen nodded for a moment and realized what was going on. What a cruel thing to say to a kitten, especially when he couldnt keep up this ruse if he actually wanted to train her. If she obeyed him under the pretense of him being her father, then it left a chance for her to misbehave with someone who was not. He couldnt have that tarnish his record, but he didnt exactly want crush the kitten either. So he quickly corrected the lie...with another lie.

"I am not your father." He said outright. "Im am his brother. Your father died a few years ago, no one but me and a few other people know this. As Such, I am now taking custody of you, since your dad is dead." He then waited for it to sink in with her and see her reaction. She had never known her father, and yet seemed so attached to him, the result should be interesting. Would she miss what she never had? Or would she miss what she might have had? He also wondered which one would hurt more.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The kitten looked at him, and when she heard his lie, she looked like she just got shot. "I...I don't have a daddy...?" Tears were already appearing in the corner of her eyes as the words sank in. Never would she know a father's love. A father's embrace. Father's Day would be a cold reminder of what she will never have.... She began to cry, tears hitting the ground. She cried, and ran forward, hugging her 'uncle's' leg, obviously not taking this news well. If De Shen allowed it, she would cry into his pants, making them wet for about a minute or two, before she said. "W-will uncle still love me like I was her daughter...?"

-------------------

Alex licked his lips and moved up to kiss Dawn on her lips, making her taste herself. While he kissed her, his hand moved down to rub and stroek his own cock. It didn't take long though, as his sperm once again shot down upon her, landing on her stomach and above her pussy.
De Shen took a slight pause at this, and nodded. "Very well, but there is one condition. I have a job for you, a job you will one day have to do. For this job I am going to train you. You must promise to do everything I say, no matter what it is, and to believe me in everything I say. If you agree, then I will love you as if you were my own kit."

-------

Dawn panted softly and couldnt resist him as he kissed her and made her taste her own juices. Even when he came on her she didnt move or flinch, to overwhelmed to care. After a little while Dawn would curl up and begin to mew. She was cold and tired, she needed comfort.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The neko did not need to hear anything after that. As soon as he said the words, one condition, she looked at him with tearful eyes. "Anything! Anything! I...I don't want to be alone with...no papa...." she whimpered. "I'll do anything, uncle! Just please, never leave me alone," she begged, holding his leg.

--------------------

Alex licked his lips and got on the bed beside Dawn. As she slept, her clothes magically reappeared on her body, clean and dry for her. The demon boy pulled Dawn into a warm hug, and kissed her forehead as they cuddled. He made a note to begin teaching her once she awoke, but for now, they would rest.

((I think the world should be modern day, but magic, demons, and the such are common knowledge. What do you think?))
De Shen frowned a little but nodded. "I will treat you well then, but you MUST do everything I tell you." He repeated, wanting to make it extra clear. After she affirmed it once more, then he would nod and say, "Very well, what is your name?" He knew she did not have one, at least not on paper, but that did not mean she did not call herself something. IF she did, he wanted to know what.

---------

Dawn happily cuddled with Alex, curling up into him. Her plain white dress was returned to her, and as she curled up her cute butt stuck out a little, since it was a short dress. She would sleep like that for a few hours before finally awaking and with a soft, cute yawn.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The neko nodded vigorously. "Anything and everything!" she said, meaning she would follow any order. She did not want to be alone. If disobeying meant she would be alone, she would never disobey. "M...May I still call you Papa?" she asked her 'uncle.'

Either way, when De Shen asked her about her name, the cat girl pulled away from his leg and looked at the ground. Her tail wagged slowly before stopping on the ground. "Mama never gave me a name....The man she sent me to did call me Kitten, though. Does that mean anything?" she answered.
De Shen paused for a moment and then said "For now, no. You may call me papa when you have proved yourself to me. For now, call me master." He then moved right along with her answer. "No..not much. I will choose a name for you later. For now I have a task for you. I want you to take off all of your clothes for me. I need to see you as you are."
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)