Join our server on Discord

A Zero and Mareo Product: Cat Trainers
"Relax, Silvia, and let me put this lotion on you. It will keep the sun from hurting you," Just stated as he began lathering the sun screen on her beautiful body, making sure almost every part of her was covered in it, and he even took the chance to lightly grope her butt and breasts, finding both very beautiful and cute.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase jumped around a little to show that he didnt want any, and let Silvia go first. The young Neko girl laid down and allowed Just to rub the sunscreen all over her beautiful, yet small body. She purred softly throughout, and moaned very softly when he played with her ass and breasts. When he had at least covered her in it, she didnt want him to stop, liking the feeling of strong hands rubbing, stroking and squeezing her body.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just smiled, and kissed her lips, before walking over to Kase. He knew the little catboy did not want any, but it was for his own good. He patted the ground, and motioned Kase over to him, but if he had to, he would cast a spell to bring the catboy over. Either way, once they were face to face, Just gave him a look that demanded obedience, before petting the boy's head. "I'm only doing this for you, because I love you both, very much," he said, and looked at Silvia, and smiled, wanting her to know that he cared for them both greatly. He would then begin applying the lotion, and if Kase continued to struggle, he would have no choice, but to cast a spell to freeze his motions.
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.
Kase walked over when he was called and laid down, allowing Just to get him as well. He would put up little displays of rebelliousness, but in the end he did just what Just wanted him to do. Kase would purr when Just rubbed his back and stomach, disliking the initial cold touch of the sunscreen but enjoying the back and belly rub.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"Good boy," Just complimented as he stroked his back. He quickly finished up with him, and gently hugged the boy before releasing him. "Okay, now let's go play a bit," he suggested, and stood up, and motioned the two to fallow him back to the water. When there, he showed them how to dig for sandcrabs, build sandcastles, and other such activities.
Kase rolled around and played in the sand, building sand castled and then jumping on them and chasing sand crabs around. Silvia was a little bit more timid and it looked like she wanted to go into the water but was too timid to do it by herself. The cute little neck girl sat at the edge of the wave zone, pawing the water when it came close.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Just walked over to Silvia and gently took her hand in his, and kissed her cheek. "You have nothing to fear. Not while I'm with you," he promised. "Come on," he suggested, and took a step forward, into the water zone and gently tugged on Silvia's hand, smiling at her. "I've got you."
Silvia followed Just into the water, taking slow steps as it reached more and more of her. She clung to him when they finally got out far enough for the water to reach her belly button, afraid she might get swept away if she went to far from Just.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
"It's okay, I have you. And I won't let go," he smiled, kissing Silvia's cheek, as he held her by her waist. "Just relax. Splash around a bit," he suggested, splashing some water forward with his hand, before smacking the water again, making another splash. "See?"
Eventually Silvia relaxed and even had fun, smiling a rare, sincere happy smile as she giggled shyly and splashed her master. They did this for as long as Just wanted or until Silvia finally had enough, which would take several hours since she was having fun. When they returned they would find Kase in a most...sexy situation.

A man at the beach who had brought a chair had Kase straddled on his lap. The small cat boy's eyes were glazed over with pleasure and he was naked, his small hard erection in the mans left hand while the right stroked Kase's ears. The man seemed to be handling Kase very easily, and whether or not Kase had resisted was a mystery to Just, all he knew was that KAse was purring and moaning helplessly in this mans arms.

"Oh, are you this delightful little slaves owner?" The man asked if Just approached. He was an older man with long gray hair, and wore nothing but a Hawaiian shirt and speedo. He smiled kindly at Just as he jerked Kase off one last time, making the cat boy cry out and arch his back beautifully, his seed shooting into the sand, leaving him panting and helpless in the mans embrace.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)