Join our server on Discord

GAGA
Okay, for real, what does everyone think of Lady Gaga?

I mean, if anyone thinks she's anything short of a genius, i'll probably throw my shoes at you.

(I understand that most people will think this, so i have lined up numerous pairs of shoes).

The way she dresses, the way she acts, the way she sings, the music she writes~ I'm actually in love.

NO SHE DOESN'T HAVE A WANG.

all i ever wanted was the world.

I swear that she thinks that it's Halloween 24/7, I mean have you see what see wear 'normally'?
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Hate her. Repetition kills a song. And she has a little bit of one left. It's true, she said it. Also, she's freaking insane! If I have to hear her songs again, I will stop it from playing or hit you until you stop. I'm not actually kidding here.
I like Pokerface. My sis and I sometimes give it a listen.
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*ahem* *Stretches* Ok, here's a problem I have with that song.
Besides hearing it too much,

"Poker Face" was written by RedOne and Gaga while the music has been produced by RedOne. Gaga stated in an interview that "Poker Face" was written by her as a pop song and was a tribute to her rock 'n' roll boyfriends. She also stated that the main idea behind the song was sex and gambling."

"In an interview with UK's Daily Star, Gaga noted of the song, "It's about a lot of different things. I gamble but I’ve also dated a lot of guys who are really into sex and booze and gambling, so I wanted to write a record my boyfriends would like too."

"Obviously, it's my pussy's poker face! I took that line from another song I wrote but never released, called 'Blueberry Kisses.' It was about a girl singing to her boyfriend about how she wants him to go down on her, and I used the lyric. [Gaga sings] 'Blueberry kisses, the muffin man misses them kisses'."

"During her Fame Ball Tour performance at Palm Springs, California on April 11, 2009, Gaga explained to the crowd the true meaning behind the term "Poker Face" used in the song. She suggested that the song dealt with her personal experience with bisexuality. The idea behind the song was to be with a man but fantasizing about a woman, hence the man in the song needs to read her "Poker Face" to understand what is going through her mind."

What does it mean!?

Meanwhile, two better forms of it.

The song was also featured in the South Park episode titled Whale Whores, sung by series character Eric Cartman.
http://www.southparkstudios.com/clips/254171/

Cartman is a character much like she is. And I can understand him.

Famed actor Christopher Walken performed a special a capella rendition of "Poker Face" on Friday Night with Jonathan Ross BBC1 for Halloween 2009.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xy5JwYOlgvY

As you can see, he doesn't understand what the song is saying either.

If you saw the Seth McFarlane's comedy show tonight, (I'm sorry if you did too) but you saw Alex Borstein make a joke about Marlee Matlin singing it as part of a fake cover CD. Now, this person is deaf and has a distinctive voice.

Not only will someone set Seth McFarlane on fire one day for jokes like that but the joke singing of the song made me want to hurt someone badly. Either the singer or the person who wrote the joke.
This isn't the fault of the song or Lady Gaga but I just was going to mention it.

I know this is a little much but I have good reasons for not liking her. Good reasons.
I still think Pokerface sounds good. :3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
*attaches a bullseye target to my head* Truthfully, I'm not too keen on her... type of music. Though I agree with Boss! Pokerface is... catchy... somehow... and Cartman sings it in South Park! XD
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Gaga? Talented? You got to be fucking kidding me. I rather go see Cher in her Vegas tour right now than go see Lady Gaga.
See. If she survives five years, she'd end up being Madonna. Or maybe Cher but I see Madonna in her future. But much worse.
*Throws shoes at everyone while wearing a wig and a metal leotard*

Thanks for the honest opinions~

RARA RA RA RA
ROMA RO MA MA
GAGA OOH LA LA~

all i ever wanted was the world.