Join our server on Discord

Letters to your future self thread.
To the future Sacchi.

Hey, how have life been to you in those past three years? A complete ass like always? Or has it actually changed?
I'm sorry for all of those sins I have commited(Mispelling, maybe?) in my early childhood, they probably still haunt you... If they still are, remember what your policy always have been: "Always look at the bright side."
Have you started caring about school yet? Getting good marks? Working hard to do not piss your parents off? Are you still friends with senpai and onii-san? Those guys saved your life man, never let go of them. Solved the "Love/Wish" problem yet? Got a nice girlfriend? What about yaya? Still friends with that girl? How about Sano and Kukai? Heck, Sano was a bastard, disguising himself as a girl and all... But he does derserves a second chance. What about good ol' Lilith? Heck, she's one hell of a tough bitch who doesn't let go of your past PAST self. Got at least a CHANCE to talk to her yet? hahaha...
Are you still talking to PS, Terry and perezoso? Those dudes are assholes some times, but nice guys overall. Never forget them man...
Lastly, still an active member of the DaD? Still trying to make a lemon that people might think it's worth their while reading? Still with the same OverPowered OC? Do you still remember your old title?

Holy crap... I'm asking WAY too many questions... There's a whole list but I will stop for now...

- Sacchi, The Pure light being, written in: 13 of November of 2009. 9:53. Brazilian time.
Now major Joshua and TWEWY fan.
The OCA
Dear future Venin,

You are now legal enough to be tried as an adult if you ever commit felony. WOOT! Haha! Seriously though, remember a couple of things. 1) Talk to college people, you can't have a good college life with socializing, now can you, Mr. Isolation? Wait, I just insulted myself, technically speaking. Damn! Anyway, 2)old friends are nice and all, but there are others, ya know. and 3) STAY ACTIVE ON THIS FREAKING FORUM. IT IS FREAKING AWESOME!!!!!!!!! The people here ROCK and your stories will ROCK in three years 'cause you ROCK.........ROCK hehehe, sorry I had to. Oh, and 4) keep this attitude it ROCKS hahahahaha! Who cares if you overlaugh? It ROCKS!! lol HAHAHA!! Oh my HAHAHA! people will freaking love you for this! But why should I tell you, I AM YOU. 'Cause we both ROCK! *near tears in laughter* One more thing, if you are to die some 70-90 years later, do so laughing (that is if I don't first :) )
Have a good life! ROCK ON!! HAHAHAHAHAHA! rofl.

-Venin, Friday November, 13 (AH Friday the 13th Shocked ) 2009 6:10 PM U.S Central Time
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers