Join our server on Discord

Whats up...
What's up...

Duamutef
I'm a dude
Haven't done a single thing having to do with Digimon since I was nine. Started again six months ago for no particular reason. Then i managed to get around to Digimon hentai. Then this led to that and now i'm here.

So far its pretty BA and i'm attempting to write a lemon.

Great site guys/girls!
[Image: Rainbow_Dash_haters_gonna_hate.gif]

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
You should enjoy your stay here. A lot of good people to meet some may be worse or better than others. But hey thats life for ya. lol. I am glad to see a new member of the DaD. So I hope you enjoy your stay.
hello
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
It seems to be common courtesy to welcome new members to the board, so I shall follow suit.

Hope ya like crazy people, cuz this place is loaded with'em. :D
Enjoy the chaos that will inevitably ensue in this thread, it's quite a show.
FDD swm 1dfrsw A C-- D-- H M- P R+++ T++++ W Z- sm S

Creative Minds
The OCA
Chaos is always fun mrgreen

See that guy, he's a drifter! But drifting leads to Bickering, Bickering leads to Karate, and Karate leads to flying around between windows and shit! Then a big guy starts shooting lightning everywhere and Kurt Russell Shows up and Kicks his Ass!
Welcome to DaD. We are SDP. Resistance is futile, you will be assimilated. All your pie are belong to us.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Also, it's customary for the newbies to wear this *Takes out a pink tutu* while riding a monocycle over a thin rope across a volcano about to erupt. Oh, and I heard lighting storms are frequent there now, too! So good luck. And welcome!
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Hi, welcome to the DaD. Good luck with that lemon.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
wait a minute...
did you just say "monocycle"?
that is an insult to unicyclists everywhere!!!

Everybody gets insulted over something. xD