Join our server on Discord

Flourishing Mana (Morningstar/???)
(Anyone want to do this with me? I might be a little slow, but that can be for various reasons. I'll do my best to refrain from one-liner posts, because I know thats my biggest issue, that, and the fact that I suck. And am a loser I guess. ^^')

Deep in a small containment chamber in an abandoned research faility , there is various computers, super computers along the walls. In a corner, there is an open freezin tube chamber, used to contain large creatures, shattered ice all over its base, and an ominous shillouette standing not too far away from it, bruching bits of ice off her hair and wings, looking around confusedly, squinting from the light beaming through the cracked ceiling.

Name: Mana (project name, technically nameless)

Age: 18 (unfrozen - before) 12 minutes (unfrozen - after) ???? (frozen & unfrozen)

Orientation - Bisexual

Race: Mana Beast

Appearance - [Image: 1257209747.lunarblade_x-15.png]

Extra Info
Height - 6ft, 4in
Fur - Dark violet
Hair - Pinkish-red
Wings - Dark violet with green ends
Eyes - Cherry red
Underbelly - orange
Breast size: flatchested
Bakground: A test tube clone of the Mana Beast of anceint times, modled to finish the job if the original mana beast had failed. Many failures with project Mana, slow growth, and much smaller than an average mana dragon and a disfigured lower right wing. However, this proved her to be much more agile than anticipated. But the facility was all but destroyed with the fall of the mana fortress, thus the project was rendered abandond, only recently having been thawed.

Personality - Lustful, but very aggressive. Shut out and hateful towards everything.. But she has an open heart, giving her some sympathy for others.