Join our server on Discord

most bad-@ss Royal Knight
Who is most badass Royal Knight? Let see here, I say, Magnamon. Digimon Move; he totally was alot more badass. than Rapidmon when they were in that last battle against Cherubimon, he did most of the fighting in that battle than Rapidmon.
Well, We have Mr. Not-a-member Imperialdramon Paladin Mode (He's the founder), "Lord Empty Seat" Alphamon, Ulforce V-dramon (IMdramon PM's counter part in design), Or even Examon, the giant F-ing Dragon.

I think they all are ranked high up there.
http://wikimon.net/Royal_Knights
Well, not to be picky about the term Knight but i don't think that it's even possible to find the most badass one when the majority don't even deserve the title Knight (Free Online Dictionary - A defender, champion, or zealous upholder of a cause or principle)...nevertheless i'll try.

I'm going to go with Gallantmon, because he actually IS a knight, unlike the others. Sword/Lance, Shield, heavy armor and a principle/cause is what makes a Royal Knight. Plus he has a steed.

Alphamon is a second best but without a Sword and Shield i just can't take him seriously as a Knight. He looks like a plumber thats turned up in his work clothes but didn't bother with toolbelt or even tools.

Magnamon, sure he's cool but he looks more like he's wearing a Bumblebee transformers outfit rather then actual armor...still cool though so he's my third favourite.

Omnimon is possibly my least favourite because he's got no shield and is a slave to Yggdrasil (See the Digimon X-Evolution Movie to see what i mean).However, he does eventually make his own choice when Alphamon comes along but even then i think he only chose to serve Alphamon instead of his previous master. Of course, i could be wrong, but as the saying goes: "A [Free] Man Chooses, a Slave Obeys".
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
I'm going to go with Omegamon X! He has the almighty power to press the reset button!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Magnamon was pretty cool at least from the Movie.
Omegamon from the X-Evolution movie was also pretty hardcore. He raped everything. Until Alphamon came along! X3 Then he looked like a weakling!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
I still think Gallantmon is the most noble...in Tamers he defended the just and fought the evil tyranny of Beelzemon and D-Reaper and in X-Evolution he defended the X antibody digimon from Omegamon.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Well he's noble. But badass, EXAMON'S A BLEEDING DRAGON!! XD And Omegamon X uses All Delete! ALL DELETE!! Like an Admin!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Well, I guess I should stop guessing what all of you might like then. But someone sees that it's a very large dragon. So it must have some huge power.