Join our server on Discord

Looking for some RP partners
Heya, hope this is the right place to post this.

I'm looking for some RP partners who'd like to RP on msn, yahoo or aim. I'm not into doing it on message boards here, it just doesnt sit well with me that people can see what I'm writing, so I hope you understand.

I'm into furry RPs, but not digimon or pokemon stuff. I'm also into human/furry stuff, but if the one I'm RPng with is against it, I can respect that and will play a furry character.

My primary theme is muscle, mainly female muscle, or amazons. Where the woman is from 7ft to 12ft, muscular and busty. Sometimes I like them to be dom, sometimes playful and sometimes gentle. Just depends on my mood and how long I've played any of them. I dont mind doing yiff, in fact I really like it, just gotta be careful of not doing too much of it, and lately I've been developing a taste of having a good story in the RP, to make it long and good. I' mostly into straight, about 95% of the time, but I have done a few gay RPs so I'm okay with doing those but only once in a while.

I've also played as a guy or as the woman, and am okay with playing as either. I can play really rough, or gentle.

I'm not into macro/micro or fat RPs. Or vore or scat or toilet stuff. My primary theme IS muscle but I am trying to broaden my horizon a bit, maybe a bit in Transformation.

I try to make my posts long and descriptive, to make them good, and expect the same effort from my partner. One liners or those who do as few description as possible are not welcomed.

Okay, I think that's about it. Hope anyone here is interested in trying me out and that they won't regret it.

My AIM is IceVikingBoy
My Yahoo is olafurhafstein
My MSN is cesar@simnet.is

contact me if you are interested, or would like you question me further.
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds