Join our server on Discord

I want to talk about this
Video 
I am putting this thread in the general section,because this topic is not something that people want to hear about.

I have a desire to have sexual relations with a man that is twice my height. I'm around 5 feet tall,and I want to be involved with a guy that is around 7 feet tall. Although I'm not sure if it's too great of a chance,that my insides could get torn up. I have tried leaving messges on the craigslist website,but I had gotten no replies at all. And I'm not sure on where else to look. I'm not sure if my ideal exists or not,or if I'm being unrealistic.

The reason that I'm looking for such a person,is because I have been influanced by the movies,television,and video games. In them,I had seen examples like Leomon of Digimon,Ganondorf of the Legend of Zelda series,and General Grievous of Star Wars:Revenge of the Sith/Star Wars:Clone Wars.
[Image: l_90d40c0886f1ff7326ef35ec917429141.jpg]

Trust us wizards,we stick by our chicks
Oh goodness sakes. It would only tear your insides up if his dick was larger than your body. If you make him lay down and your on top of him you could manage it by yourself. If you want to go missionary with him Tell him to be gentle. Unless his dick is bigger than your body or bigger like to your pussy up to your chest or above the stomach then it would be a bad idea.
I don't know how 7 feet can be twice 5. Other than that, you probably won't find anybody with a 5 feet-long dick, much less someone who's willing to kill you with it.

Maybe you could resort to just role-playing in that matter. I remember Big T writing about one of his characters practically making a little Biyomon burst into white and red once, why don't you contact him?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
While I am definitely not interested in men, and have never been with one. I think these two are right. You don't need to worry about getting torn up inside unless you get one of those freaky guys who has had surgery to give him a 2 foot long 4 inch wide dick. Or you get with a wild animal, but that's illegal in addition to being dangerous, so don't do it.

As for finding a man as tall as you are looking for. There are few men that are that tall who aren't in professional sports. I mean, the tallest man I know is 6'10" (Of course, he totally gay, so even if that is tall enough, it wouldn't work.

You're best bet, is to do like DMX said.. Role play it. If you absolutely need it to be a real sexual relationship, get a man who is taller than you (shouldn't be hard if you're only 5 feet) and get him to play a dominant role. With you in the submissive role, if you use your imagination a bit, he'll seem even bigger than he is.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
From many surveys taking place around the globe that average cock size is roughly five to seven inches. The largest size recorded was about twelve inches. The female genitalia is also five to seven inches on average deep. If he is bigger then your insides they will be able to accommodate unless he is ten inches long. In which case do what MP2E said and have him lie down.
[Image: seifer.jpg]

FCF2adw A+ C- D- H M- P- R+ T++++ W->+ Z Sm++ RL- a- c++++w d--->++ e-->+ f-- h*>+++ i++>+++ j+>+++ p+ sms>+
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
Gabumon Loverz
Creative Minds
Wait. Are we talking about 5 feet her wanting to do a guy that's 7 feet tall? Or are we talking about giant dongs?
I think she is talking about her being five feet tall, and wanting to do a guy that is seven feet tall. But from what I can tell, she's worried about what happens if his dick is as much above average in size as the man she wants to do.
Keep in mind that you're female, and there are a lot of tall guys out there who are willing to have sex with no romantic commitment involved. You could pretty much walk up to one somewhere, propose this idea of yours, and he'd probably go along with it.

That being said, this is stupid, bordering on "you're kidding, right?". A guy doesn't have to be tall to satisfy you, and being tall also doesn't guarantee a large penis. If you want that, check the shoe size, or as long as you're being this brazen, just ask how big it is.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
(10-31-2009 04:06 AM)DragonMasterX Wrote: I don't know how 7 feet can be twice 5. Other than that, you probably won't find anybody with a 5 feet-long dick, much less someone who's willing to kill you with it.

Maybe you could resort to just role-playing in that matter. I remember Big T writing about one of his characters practically making a little Biyomon burst into white and red once, why don't you contact him?

I have greate experience about that, I could point dozens of better examples than that DMX, like the time Mariamon raped Kari or when Feralzen forced her dick into little Sapphire. eye twitching
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
Anyway, T aside, Wise is pretty much right. But it seems odd how you can't fine one guy who's 7 foot that would do that.

Sometimes you couldn't throw a pair of female underpants without hitting a guy who would do that 7 foot or not if a woman said she wanted sex.