Join our server on Discord

I'M BACK!
Hi, everyone I just got out of navy bootcamp. and I'm in "A" school now. so i can learn everything about my job. I'm a fire control men in the advance eletronic computer field. I'm doing great. I'll be on alot more cuz they let you have computers here. thanks for keeping me here.
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Thats cool man. Welcome back. Unfortunately due to my Autism and past "Conditions and injurys" and other mental stability I am not authorized to join any kind of army. Sad truth. To crazy for the army :<
Well that's good. Nice to know you're getting there. ...I could probably fake crazy for the army. If I ever wanted to go in it. Which is probably never.
its great to be back.
I get the candy bar thing a lot from people, and I'm great because I bring out the best in people even in their most challenging moments!!!
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
(10-30-2009 01:08 PM)MP2E Wrote: Unfortunately due to my Autism and past "Conditions and injurys" and other mental stability I am not authorized to join any kind of army. Sad truth. To crazy for the army :<
You're too crazy to join, i'm sane enough to avoid it.

Anyhow, welcome back online Mars and i hope that any ships you board don't sink
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds