Join our server on Discord

Wassup?
Hey all, the name's David.

As some of you may already know, I'm Zach's husband (According to Massachusetts anyway, they really need to get rid of DOMA already.)

I get asked a lot why people call me "Big Dave" when I join websites, and while I'd like to be able to say it's for another reason, the honest truth is that I'm six foot ten, and just shy of three hundred pounds. (mostly muscle if anyone cares)

I've been into Digimon hentai for many years, can't even remember exactly when I started looking at it, but this site was the best I found. I just never joined until now.

I'm working on a teaching degree at the moment, and I've been known to write short stories on the side. My artwork is decent, but nothing to brag about. (Unless it's to brag about being able to draw something slightly more complicated than a stick figure..)

I enjoy roleplaying games, console, pen and paper, and online. So I'll probably be joining, or starting at least one here.
6 foot 10?!?!? Holy shit dude. I am only 6 foot 2 O_O. Anyway nice to meet ya man. Welcome to the DaD. I know Zach. Not personally. I just know who your talking about. Enjoy your time here. And if you have a lot of anger like me use the rant section. That thing is the best thing invented next to an exploding apple! Mwhahahaha.

My name is Ryan. I am a crazy assassin. (Not in a sense. just crazy in humor Ha) I like a lot of things I hate a lot of things. ect ect. you know a bit of me. I hope to know you and your husband better in the future to become friends. Or if you don't beleive in friendship as much as i don't. Then I can consider an associate then. But friends work with me. Either or that would mean to be able to talk to you more and more to know you guys better.

I hope your a happy couple. I hope you enjoy your stay. Ryan signing out.
Hey, David, or Dave, or Big Dave, or whatever you want to be called. Like you, I'm relatively new here, though I've made some progress and like Ryan, or MP2E, or whatever he prefers, I too am an assassin. Not a crazy one, but a drunken one. Yeah, I've had this problem with me and beer, it's just so thrist-quenching I can't get enough of it. Fortunately, I don't drink enough to kill me (that and other explainations). Anyway, I too welcome you to DaD, but you may have a better chance with Ryan here than with me if you're confused about something. And lastly...6 FOOT FREAKIN' 10?!?! I'm only like 5 foot 8, now I feel short......oh by the way, I'd prefer if you'd call me Venin, but I don't mind being called by my actual name, which is Andrew.
[Image: assassins-creed-2.jpg]

The innocent will be spared, the guilty will be killed.
Sacrifices will be made, benefits will be gained.
I am Venin; all opposed will fall to my blade.
Creative Minds
Veemon's Followers
Hey, Cowboy here. Online I'm a 6'6" Tigerwolf with grey fur, more guns than sense, and a bad attitude. Offline, I'm 6'4", philipino/white, with a shotgun, more ammo than sense, and a bad attitude.

*slips a charge of C-4 under your desk*

Watch out for the SDP. You have been forewarned.

And remember, those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dangit cowboy stop warning them! *Throws away his pie launcher* Spoils all the fun. Oh well, welcome to the DaD big dave, always fun having new targ, friends, always fun having new friends. And remember you're always welcome to leave whenever you want, *Points to a road lined with barbed wire, rabid pitbulls, landmines, and grenade launchers* Now about the official DaD tatoo, *Holds up a tatoo gun* Where do ya want it?
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Wow, that's pretty tall and heavy, like really inconveniently so. Otherwise, you seem relatively normal for this place, so welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Took all day when we first moved here to find an apartment building with doors tall enough that I wouldn't hit my head on them. So yea, it can be inconvenient. But there are advantages to being, as a friend of mine says, a friggin giant. I've only ever been in one fight. Which works for me just fine, because I don't like to fight.

As for the weight, if I lost any of it that wasn't muscle I'd be getting into the unhealthy range of fat percentage.

Shadow, I already have a couple of tatoos. Leftover from my rebelious teenage years. Not saying I'm ashamed to have them, just saying I don't intend to get any more.
Welcome aboard the- OHHH!! BIG!! *eyes go wide and shimmery*

Prowl: *snaps fingers* Hey. HEY. Eyes up there. *lifts Psycho's chin so he looked up at Big Dave's face*

Oh, right! Welcome aboard the board Big Dave!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hi,
This is Steve and I am new to this forum.I like to playing guitar, playing computer games and listen to music, watching movies. I love to make friends and chat with them a lot. I think that you are enjoying a lot on this site. I am here for too which will enjoy soon. I am new here and I hope you will guide me to follow the rules of this site.
Should try to make your own intro topic, to start with.

Anyways, welcome to the DaD. Are you using a translator program to post?
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad