Join our server on Discord

Little help activating account.
Not sure if there is anything anyone can do here, but my hubby created an account here last night, and his activation e-mail hasn't arrived yet. I checked three times to make sure it was the right address.

The account name is Big Dave.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
Check the spam filter also. Sometimes it gets classified as spam. Also tell him that he can log in and get it re-sent to him as well. Try one of those.
(10-25-2009 04:24 AM)MP2E Wrote: Check the spam filter also. Sometimes it gets classified as spam. Also tell him that he can log in and get it re-sent to him as well. Try one of those.

He's done both of those. I have one last idea I'm going to try before telling him to just get a new e-mail addy.
"It's just not sex without something up your butt." Emmet, Queer as folk Season 1
i wish ya luck
Still hasn't worked. Got him a new e-mail, even tried signing up again under a slightly different name. Only thing I can figure is that something is wrong with the automated authentication system, if there even is one. (Which I'm pretty sure there is, since I doubt any of the admins want to manually send activation e-mails.)
E-mail and admin the best thing you can do at the moment.
Huh, seems like the other admins have forgotten to activate users for a VERY long time... I did that and almost three pages full of unactivated accounts...
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you