Join our server on Discord

Advice for people in Digimon world 4 who is lvl 9 or 10
I Need advice on how to lvl up faster. I am a Veemon named Dark....which digimon lvls up faster then the others?
[Image: rukaverylatebdaygift-1.png]
Creative Minds
They all level up slowly, and you have to restart once you get a new Digimon. It's one of the major gameplay failings of it. It doesn't matter much because they all perform the same moves anyway. However, if you really want to level up fast, go to one of the places where the Mummymon keep re-spawning and keep hitting your attack button.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
One of my favorite training spots there was in the desert where the scorpiomon keep respawning from those obelisk-like objects. I lvled up greatly from those things lol. Mine's a lv82 Veemon, Rover. I really need to start playing that again, been so long since I've played DW4... too bad there's no online support for it lol.
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Level 312 Dorumon here.

There's a secret trick.

Sadly, I can't offer you help on your level until you reach the point you enter the Desert. In one of the dungeons, there are infinitely spawning Mummymon until you destroy the tower. However, using a turbo controller (That repeadly presses a button and doesn't hold it down), you can keep your character in a corner and just keep attacking. This works more if your digimon uses an attack that can at least hit around them. Guns can still be used, but that's more when you can stand to take the hits.

It's best to leave it on and keep an eye on it every now and again to heal if need be. The Mummymon are slow and give you time to run away, re-heal and then come back. Especially in the first dungeon of the desert, where there's a full HP/MP restore point back two rooms. Once you're a good enough level, you can just decide to leave it overnight like I did and not worry about HP, and rack up level after level after.... After completing Hard, Very Hard the experience boost each one gives is tremendous compared to the earlier difficulties.

I can post a screenshot to prove level if need be. The level might not be exact since I haven't played on it, but it is in the region of over 300.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds