Join our server on Discord

Leaving DaD
For those who RP with me;

Angewomons_Lover
Masquerade
Psycho Backlasher
Casey the Demon

...I'm truly sorry. I really want to continue playing, but it seems I felt empty for being here all day, waiting for replies. If you want to continue, kindly inform me in PM and I'll try my best to post a reply.

Thank you for all your support. I really enjoy being here, RPing with you guys, posting a delicious arts for about more than 3 years. So now, I'm fully active in Yiffstar to fill my addiction in RP since I rarely receive a reply here lately, probably you guys starting to feel bored. XD

I will not posting the last 6 images of my girls here XD. You have to visit my DeviantArt/Furaffinity gallery as well as Yiffstar to see them, soon.

So, this is a goodbye then...

Faiz a.k.a Lonely Werewolf a.k.a Metal Renamon a.k.a the great artist in DaD is officially out.
Find me at SoFurry.com and Furrypile.co.uk
[Image: 3813135.png] [img][Image: YVNJ5.gif][/img]
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Creative Minds
Well uh......Enjoy your life? I dunno what to say other than that. I mean there isnt much to say. Enjoy your life and good luck to what ever you do off of the computer.
Ah it's a shame to hear you're leaving Miss werewolf, you'll be quantifully missed. I'll be sure to check your profile on Yifstar now and again for any interesting art and i wish you good times on your new forum.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nooo!! Never could I be bored! X_x Senior year has practically grabbed me by the hair and dragged me across the ground. The end of the grading period is almost up already and I'm missing so much work and then there's the graduation project of which I have to pass to graduate, and all my courses are college-level and they really don't hold back on dishing out the work. Now I feel horrible because you were a close friend of mine...I'll send you a PM, okay?? Because you always offered something fun when it came to role playing~ =3
[Image: Makasiggey.gif]

~Death is Sweet. Embrace it.~

Thank you, Dwaggy, for the signature~!

The OCA
Who are you? Anyway, see you later I guess.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
I... Um, Share that sentiment.
Tis a shame, hope things get better for you and if you like you could always come back. Doors here always open.
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Someone will always be here to welcome you back.^^ Anyway, happy trails!
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto