Join our server on Discord

Ah it feels great to have a better detail.
So yeah I bought a graphics card a while back and I had issues with installing it. I found out the problem lied withing the software. So I had to goto the main site and download the software and install it after installing the graphics card. I got it to work. And holy crap. I can play halo with shadow/smoke/particles now. Fuck yeah!
Lucky, my computer crashes when I try to play something as graphically powerful as solitaire.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
(10-18-2009 09:47 PM)Shadowknight Wrote: Lucky, my computer crashes when I try to play something as graphically powerful as solitaire.

xD that old? I mean wow.
Sounds like a sweet piece of kit you've got there, what card is it may i ask?
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Nvidia GeForce 6200. My mom bought this for me for my birthday last year. Its not all that great. But its awesome for me until I can get some cash. Oh and 256 DDR. Thats the Ram of the card. xD Has a cooling unit on it too. A fan i mean. Doesnt glow though :<
Hehe, I got myself an nVidia GT120 w/ 1GB of ram =P TF2 and WoW, ftw!
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Ah but AWL i have...Gefore 8600GT with 512mb...god damn your financial position!

But still, nice to hear you're moving up in the world MP, as for the glowing thing manufacturers don't really do that sorta thing for circuitboards or even heatsinks...you might find a few but the best ones usually are unlit and silent.
UnknownH Wrote:We do have soap and smarter doctors now
Yay!
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Tru tru. I hope to buy a new kit. Not a store bought computer. But more like A computer you build yourself. You get better results. I have done it before. I just love building on and building computers. xD