Join our server on Discord

The best lemon writers?
It's true that most yaoi writers (and fans for that matter) are straight women. Even though I am about as far from being straight as you can get without being exclusively lesbian, I too enjoy a good yaoi scene.

Does Zephyr have anything posted on this site? Or do you have a link to wherever her work can be located?
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
She doesn't have anything here but you could always try her site.
http://sakib_era.foro.ws/
I remember coming here for the first time. I found Red Rover Digiartist domain in a google search. His stuff just blew my mind. Then I began checking out the other authors and came to like a lot of them.
(10-15-2009 03:38 PM)Cowboy From Hell Wrote: http://www.yiffstar.com/?action=authorsearch&authorsearch=Shalamar%20Fox

This is the Yiffstar page for his editor, who posts his work there for him. If I remember correctly, he finished the series.

No idea how to use that damn site-_-
Red Rover most definitely, and Rena Tamer...though there was this one guy who did an awesome Rika and Renamon request for me. I'll have to find his fic again and post it...
[Image: Ikuto_Peckmon4_Ever.jpg]
"I'll keep you safe...forever."
Peckuto
I must polish my skills! Someday I'll be in everyone's top-five list! /pif
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Personally you're like in my top two DMX. :) Trillermon is the other one.
Veemon's Followers
Creative Minds
(03-26-2010 03:43 PM)RaptorSyn Wrote: I remember coming here for the first time. I found Red Rover Digiartist domain in a google search. His stuff just blew my mind. Then I began checking out the other authors and came to like a lot of them.

Always like hearing from a fan :) Glad you like my work so much! As to my favourites..... Tough one. Trillermon was a fave for sure as was Lord Archive. For newer authors? I am going with Lost and Cirecus.