Join our server on Discord

Compression help PLX?
Is it possible to view pictures in a string in compressed folders? Like saying "Okay, that was fun" then pressing the next button and actually GOING to the next picture in line? I dun wanna click on every picture, that's just twice the time and twice the effort... >.> Helpz?
Unzip all the folders' contents into one folder? Windows' picture viewer can automatically go to the next image with the arrow keys...
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
I have very little experience with windows XP, and less with Vista. But I believe you could open the compressed folder, and select "View as slideshow" from the view menu, and use the preview window to fulfill that purpose, without decompressing the contents.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
If you're using a compression file it acts exactly as that, one file. You still have to click on each and every one though I've yet to come across one that allows you to slideshow through them all while compressed...
Nyaa... Will be around but not very much.
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
(10-13-2009 12:36 PM)Angewomons_Lover Wrote: Unzip all the folders' contents into one folder? Windows' picture viewer can automatically go to the next image with the arrow keys...

I'm starting with "you're a freaking dumbass." Did you not consider for even one second I KNEW THAT?

All you other guys, thanks for confirming my fears that I need to try something else. (P.S. what's a briefcase even for???!?)
I think Tempe meant "Filmstrip" when she said slideshow. But I'm not sure if that works or not. I'd test it, but our current computer is running an old version of windows and doesn't even have that option.
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.
(10-17-2009 11:47 AM)Emerald Blademage Wrote: I'm starting with "you're a freaking dumbass."

You're welcome.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
It's not possible, unless you put them all to temp directory or somewhere from where they are opened. Every image software and packing software requires the items to be located somewhere on the computer when they're opened, hence they go to temp directory when you click the pictures. The only way this could work is if you'd mount a virtual drive and then "unpack" the images to there and then acess them. Seems like a lot of work though.

@AWL: Please don't make tickets about people not liking your help when the whole point was to load them without unzipping them to anywhere and you tell that as your only idea.
[Image: Seethsig.jpg]

[Image: promo.jpg]

Lord Patamon Wrote:King of sadism alright, that's a perfect title for you
(10-18-2009 12:19 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: @AWL: Please don't make tickets about people not liking your help when the whole point was to load them without unzipping them to anywhere and you tell that as your only idea.

Um...

(10-18-2009 12:19 PM)MISTER BIG T Wrote: It's not possible, unless you put them all to temp directory or somewhere from where they are opened.

Is basically what I meant. My ticket wasn't about 'people not liking my help', either.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
If you are using something like winrar and you dont want to waste space there isnt much you can do. But if you want to waste space just extract the files. but viewing while in compression is kinda.....No.