Join our server on Discord

What's your worst/best trait?
Just a curiosity/time killing question. What do you think is your worst trait? Talk too much? Point a gun at everyone that walks into your house? Have a bunch of rotting bodies in your crawlspace? And what's your best trait in your opinion? Give good advice? Do, other things that are good?

Worst: I procrastinate. I can start something, work on it, then get distratced and not come back to it for days or weeks.

Best: I'm slow to anger. It takes alot to get on my bad side, so if your there then you've more than earned it.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Worst: I'm an asshole. Enough said.

Best: I'm blindly loyal to those I consider my friends.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Worst: My social skills. I rarely talk unless if a conversation I know comes up and I'll try to get into it, but even those times I'll get cut off by somebody else to leave me into the dust.

Best: Patience. Whenever my brother would go off with his date and tell me to wait in the car while not telling me where he was going nor saying when he'll be back, I had to wait roughly 5 hours for them to come back just so the three of us can head for a concert that I happen to cannot go. Then I had to wait for them another 4 hours because we happen to be there 2 hours early, and soon as we finally rushed back home I end up getting a speeding ticket along the way.

So overall I've spent about 12 hours of waiting and getting into trouble with my asshole older brother.
Worst: I have social anxiety, nervousness, and insecurities when I really shouldn't.
Best: So many good ones that it's hard to choose, but a few in the same vein: honesty, virtue, determination, intensity.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Worst: Also procrastination. Oh, and the murders.
Best: I've very entertaining. I try very hard to put a humorous spin on everything, even boring things.
In soviet goggles, Russia does nothing.
Worst: My anger (I say my anger is in my blood, Don't piss off the Irish)
Best: Patience, It takes a lot to piss me off
[Image: 34snomc.png]

[Image: DarkChibimon.png]
Gabumon Loverz
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Lady Devimon's Minions
Creative Minds
Worst: I really don't like speaking verbally, unless it's with a good friend that i've known for a while. Also, I'm a lazy bastard.

Best: I'm far more intelligent than my generation, in both english skills and being able to use common sense. Also, I never, EVER get physical when I'm mad. I can't remember a single time in my entire life that I've gotten physical. I always keep any anger to myself, unless things get really bad, in which, instead of dealing with problems physically, I take it to someone of higher power/authority. =D
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Worst: Hotheaded.

Best: Hotheaded.

:3
[Image: FearthatPlushy.jpg]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Worst: I don't often speak and when I do most people don't hear me.

Best: I often give people the benefit of the doubt.
Gabumon Loverz
Veemon's Followers
Renamon's Army
Worst: I'm way too open with people. Like, if a friend were to ask what I did the night before. I'd probably go into detail about whatever I did, and whoever I did it with.

Best: I am totally loyal to my friends, honest, and protective of everyone I know. (It rarely comes to a fight though... I can be very intimidating when I want to be :P)
If I ever kill you, you'll be awake, you'll be facing me, and you'll be armed.