Join our server on Discord

Que pasa?
How's it going? I've seen my roommate (and now my girlfriend) hanging out on this site a lot recently, and I decided I'd make an appearance.

Yes, my name is actually Sarita. I know, not very creative, but oh well.

let's see.. I've watched digimon since I was little, I like the way they've been marketing to an older audience with each new season.

I read a lot of books, and still manage to watch plenty of TV on the side. I'll never even think of posting my own feeble attempts at artwork on here. And, oh yea, Zach, could you and your husband please keep it down? I think they can hear you two in the building across the street.
Welcome to the board, I'm Shadow unnoficial highlander of the DaD, self proclaimed swamy of spam, self proclaimed ladie's man, and self proclaimed awesomenaut. oh and also the leader of SDP, be afraid of them, the insanity they create can kill small mammals and warp the fabrics of reality! Also I hear they make amazing smoothies.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Welcome to the DaD, Sarita. My screen name is also rather uncreative in the same vein, but it works, and I'm sure yours will as well.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
-Because Wisemon compensates for the lack of creativity in his username by its sheer AWESOMENESIOCITY!! Like everything he does!

-Also, welcome aboard the board! I'm resident 'that' guy!
[Image: self_centered_coyote_by_kerol-d2zmoca.png]
"I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it!"
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Veemon's Followers
Hiya there, hope you enjoy this great place. Its just awesome and hope you stick around. This is the oasis of everything, and Digimon ;)
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds