Join our server on Discord

Working on a temp site!
No nothing for fan fiction and what not. For my graphics. To spread my name at least. Anyway let me explain.

My brother owns his own advertising business. He offered me a spot on his site for free on a click ad. I thought this was cool. So I started on the click add design. But while working I realized that I didnt want it linked to my Devi but to my own site. So I went to freewebs. Started on a basic template. But then I realized I could design my own background and logo! So after doing all that.....Here take a look for yourself.

NOTE! The intros are not all uploaded yet. But will be. Anyway.

Click ad.
[Image: ClickAd.jpg]

Then the site itself.
http://creativem.webs.com/

This isnt going to be perfect for one simple reason. (not a paid site) But its good for now. Until I at least get paid and buy a new domain and crap. (Tired It's 5:57am) So yeah.
Good for you MP, but that's a little misleading to your style... you don't usually draw like that.
(10-10-2009 09:02 AM)Emerald Blademage Wrote: Good for you MP, but that's a little misleading to your style... you don't usually draw like that.

I normally draw abstract. I know. But the city is kinda relevant. Like the creative mind site is a city to art. A city to a new beginning on art and designs.
I have visited to your mention URL. It is really nice work Ryan in teen age. I really appreciated about your work. There is nice graphics related with the site. You have such a nice selection of the graphics.