Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Lopmon blushes to hear that BM cared for her even back then. She then gets on her knees infront of BM and start to strock his semi-hard cock. "Have you ever been with a tender little bunny girl before? Unlike your tiger slut that had a rough tounge we bunny's have very soft and smooth tounges. The best kind for blow job and unlike Tigress I know what I am doing!"

--

TC gets horrable flashbacks of humilieation and pain as he is taken into that room and closes his eyes tight praying this is a horrable nightmare and he will wake up soon from thos and be in bed with Lopmon in his loving arms.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
BM murmers and smiles, taking notice her tongue was indeed very soft. "Honestly I never have. But a nice tender blow sounds much better than worring about my dick being bitten off." He reaches down and softly pets her head. "Go right ahead Lops. Give it your best go and I'll return the favor."
---

Zig Zag takes the two to the middle of teh room where Dona the dragoness is already waiting. "Nice timing as always Dona." She sets TC and Tigress down on the floor at Dona's feet. "Here are you're new co-stars. Remember, these two are to be given teh full baby treatment."

"Just like in TC's stories?" Dona asks, flexing her wings in happily, very excited to put her motherly instincts to work.

"That's right. Now I've got all the hidden camera working so you just have fun with them." ZZ instructs with a grin as she turns to leave. "You three have a ball now okay?"
Lopmon blushs again. "TC never returned the favor. Your so nice to me BM." Lopmon licks the length of his cock from his balls to his slit on the tip and back again over and over to get all his cock wet and ready for her mouth. She does quick butterfly licks on the sensative parts on BM's cock and makes loud noses when Lopmon kisses BM's cock loving red lipstick mark.

--

TC get up and with his limited ability to move makes a sad run for the door just as Zig Zag closes and locks it and TC bangs his head hard aganst it in a deprate attempt to get it opened.

BM moans contently and scratches Lopmon behind the ears. "Don't you worry Lops. I'll always make sure you get as well as you give. From now on the two of us will be teh best sex partners ever. No secrets, no backstabbing just two lovers."
---

Tigress tries to follow suit but Dona wraps her tail around her legs, keeping her pinned to the floor. "Bad baby kitty!" Dona says, wagging her finger at Tigress before going over to TC, dragging a squrimon Tigress behind her. "And bad baby bunny too!" She scolds as she grabs TC by the ear. "You two naughty, naughty babies are going to be here for a long time. And while you're here I'm going to be your Mommy. Now first things first," She begins, trying her best to remember TC's horor stories about Susie. "Let's get you two into your dipes and if you keep misbehaving I'll take you both over my knee first." With that she drags the two over to the changing table, ploping TC down on top of it and keeping Tigress still on the floor.
Lopmon moans at the tender ear rubbing. "Thats all I ever wanted out of a good lover." Lopmon then takes half of BM's length into her mouth and slowly pushes the rest in then pulls half way out and keep up that metiod of motion, sucking hard and deep with each push and pull.

--

TC cries seeing all the shame of the past comic back to haunt him as he keeping wiggling on the table and tries all he can to keep Dona away.

BM moans with pleasure and places his hands behind Lopmon's head, giving her a tender rub each time she moves in. "Oh, yes, that's incredible Lopmon. Don't stop, no matter what don't stop."

---

"You stop wiggling right now." Dona says, getting a little frustrated as she treis to hold TC down to diaper him. Tigress is still trying to scurry away but Dona's tail is too strong and holds her in place easily. Finally Dona has enough. "That does it!" She grabs TC's ankles and lift his butt off the table.

*SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK*

She delivers fours painful spanks to TC's little bottom before setting him down again. "Now you hold still for your diaper or I'll take you over my knee and give you a real spanking." She looks down at Tigress next. "And the same goes for you, baby kitty."
Lopmon places her hands behind BM and takes a firm hold of his asscheck as she pulls her head in deeper into his cock and deep throats him trying to show him she's way better then any slut that works here and what he can have if he becomes her full time lover.

--

TC cires hard after he is spankes he cries sadly into his ballgag and then lies flat and lets her do what she wants to him. Dona's hand felt like a super size paddle and he didnt' want to feel that anymore again.

BM shivers when she grabs his and starts to thrust his hips in rythem with her. "Oh, yeah suck me dry Lopmon. Suck me dry!" He cries out, thinking that this is the best BJ he'd ever had.

---

Dona wastes no more time and quickly powders TC and tapes a think diaper in place. She then picks his up and sets him back down in a nearby crib. After that she easily lift Tigress up and lays her down on the table, stripping her pants of as she does so. Tigress tries to fight some more but Dona simply lifts her hand up reminding her of the penalty. Defeated adn whimpering Tigress allows herself to be diapered and placed in the crib with TC. "Now you two play nice while I go get your dinner. If you behave while I'm gone I'll let you keep your gaggies off after you eat." With that she went into the small kitchenette and starts fixxing something up, leaving the two 'babies' alone in the crib.
Lopmon tries something on BM she knows TC loved as she puts 2 fingers and shoves them into BM's tight anus hole and moves them in and out fast knowing this might bring him to a fast climax!

--

TC cries for a long while thinking of his horrable childhood when Susie cared for him and put him and Lopmon, his neibor and future lover, in this same hell day in and day out until both of them were about 10 years old and Susie's brother finally made her stop when he told her 'Teens don't play with babies!' Susie was about 17 and she didn't want to be seen as a little girl anymore so she stopped and freed TC and Lopmon from their near decade long hell. Now being back in it again TC don't know if he can withstand it a 2nd time.

TC looks over and see's Tigress just looking as bad a he is and he feels its all his fault she's here at all and he slowly moves over to her and sitting next to her rub's his face check aganst her in a comferting sort of way.

"Dah!! Ooooohhhh...." BM cries out in surprise and lets out a lound heaviy moan. "Oh, God! That, feels so...I'm....I'm gonna-HAAA!!" He screams in ecstacy as he cums hard and heavy into Lopmon's mouth.
-----

Tigress is doing her best not to cry but the humiliation and heart ache she feels make it very hard. The way BM looked at her and how the scene with TC must've looked made her feel so stupid and want to cry even more. Then she feels TC brush up against her. She could tell he was barley keeping it together and yet he was still trying to comfort her. Sniffling and letting a few tears get through she strats rubbing him back with her own cheek.