Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
TC grins and chuckles a little happy to have something to distract him from his upcoming shot where he will be turned into a fur fuck toy! "Oh thats a shame too the Boss just loves new hot girls. You really need to give that some thought I hear the pays even better for females?" TC then takes Tigress by the hand and leads her into a empty stage room. This room is by chance the new advance Bondage and S&M room Zig Zag payed a great deal to deck out with all the latest in bondage technology. "I need your help. I want to perpose to Lopmon but I am so very nervous and need someone to test my acting out of the moment with. Will you be willing to help me?"

--

As Tigress just went inside with TC was the same moment that Lopmon came into the building and see's the 2 of them hurry away. Lopmon wanted to be postive and think TC was taking Tigress to see BM but she still very stealthly started to sneack their way to find out herself.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Tigress flushes at the request but immediately breaks out into a huge grin. "That's wonderful TC. Lopmon wil be so happy! Of course I'll help you, anything to help you teo tie the knot. So do I have to say anything I should I just stand here and listen?"

--

BM comes back out of his dressing room, feeling ridiculous in the Cajun/Crocodile dundee outfit ZZ picked out for the scene. He sighs and heads over to the set only to see Lopmon of all people sneaking around the hallway. He tiptoes over to her and taps her shoulder. "Hey Lops. What're you doing?"
TC gets on one knee infront of Tigress and then opens the small box showing a lovly ring. "Just stand there, let me speak then react as if you were Lopmon." TC said already very nervous.

--

"AHHHHH!" Lopmon nearly jumps out of her panties. "BM don't do that! I just saw TC go into stage 14 with Tigress. I thought he was taking her to see you. But that can't be if your here....looking like some an Aussie Hick!" Lopmon said trying hard not to break into laughter at the sight of him.

"Okay." Tigress says quietly, trying to keep her giddyness under control. She still can't help but let out an impressed whistle when she sees the ring. Takes a deep breath she pusts it out of her mind and keeps her attention on TC, giving him and encouraging smile.

--

"Ha-ha-ha." BM laughs woodenly as Lopmon calms down. He raises and eyebrow when it finally hits him and he wonders why Tigress came without telling him. "I'm sure he's just showing her around. Come on, I know a back way in. Let's give them a nice scare too." He says with a chuckle before leading Lopmon to he other entrance. Neither one of tehm notice the figure quietly following them in the shadows.
TC takes a deep breath then says. "Lopmon....."

--

Lopmon and BM get into hearing range just after TC says Lopmon's name so neather of them hear TC call her name out at the start as TC goes on unaware he's being watched. "....all this time I have been with you has been the happyest time of my life. There's really no other woman I would want to spend the rest of my life with. I want you to be with my now and always and become my wife, will you marry me?" TC says looking very sincear!

Tigress is speechless for a second, very impressed by TC's planned proposal. She stays in character and breaks out into a gigantic smile. "Oh, Yes! Yes TC, of course I'll marry you!" She picks TC up and hugs him tightly in her arms like she expects Lopmon would.

---

BM's jaw nearly drops to the floor when he hears all of this. With his entire bod shaking and his eyes stating to tear up he turns and quietly sneaks back out, not wanting to spoil their 'happy moment.' Back in the hallway he drops down to his kness and begins sobing quietly, his heart broken in ways he never imagined.
TC even kisses Tigress hard on the lips then blushes as he lets go. "Oh sorry got to much into the moment. Thanks Tigress I think I am ready for the real think tonight." ^_^

--

Lopmon joins BM outside and is also on the floor drowning he tears of deep sadness as her whole life feels like its dieing all around her. "Oh TC why? *Sobs* Why?" Crying

Tigress giggles and sets TC back down. "No problem. That really was perfect TC, Lopmon's going to be so thrilled!"

--

As teh two cry their eyes out the shadowy figure closes in on them from behind. Closer and closer in crept. Until...

"Hey guys. What's wrong?" Zig Zag herself asks as she squats down between the two weeping mammals. She'd been following them, hoping to convince Lopmon to appear in one of her latest videos but seeing them so upset made her want to help. "Come on tell, Missy Zig what's wrong."

BM jumps a little when she first spoke up but tries to explain. T-Tigress and T...TC...He-He just...and-and she...*sobs*" He trails off into loud sobbing prompting ZZ to look to Lopmon for info.
TC nods. "You know maybe soon BM will do the same for you as well?"

--

Lopmon get composed a bit and says. Tigress and TC.....are getting married.......they used us both!" Lopmon said again breaking down into a tourent of tears.

Tigress blushes and tries to hide it. "You...you really think so? I mean I thought about it but I didn't think he'd want to be tied down."

---

"They what? Why those two timing-Oh, there there sweeties." ZZ hugs them both and does what she can to comfort them. Meanwhile she tries to think of the best way to get back at them. She couldn't just fire TC because of his contract but she wasn't about to let them get a way with this. "Where are those two?"

BM, still a little shaky, points at the door to they just came out of.

"That stage!?!" She exclaimes with a grin, remembering all the obscure and unique gear she had stored in there. "Oh yes, this will be sweet." She then pulls out a little remote control from her pocket and points it at the door. "Get ready for revenge you two. Zap!" She says happily as she pushes the button, activating one of the many bondage machines she had in the room.