Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
TC pushes his cock as deeply into Tigress's mouth as he can and says. "Oh yes thats it.....just suck harder use that tounge too......getting close!" TC dosn't hear the door open or the sound of Lopmon and BM just about to enter the room. While from the top floor little Dex and Kairi watch in shock as Aunty Tigress is trying to eat their daddy's wee wee!

--

"Why thank you very much BM your to kind. Oh TC sweatheart we came back early and I got you some of your favorate......" Lopmon drops all the food onto the floor making a huge mess then she yells out so loudly it makes the windows of the house nearly shatter! "TC WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!?!?!?!?!" Evil
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Tigress shrieks when they come in and hastily tries to resituate herself. "Wait Lopmon this isn't what it looks like! I was...TC was just....teaching me and...Please just let us explain I swear this is not what it looks like!" She repeats, desperatly trying to diffuse the situation.

---

"Really?" BM says, his hands shaking with anger. "Cause it looks to me like you were on the floor SUCKING ON MY BEST FRIEND'S COCK!! You two better have a good explanation, a damn good one!!"
Lopmon didn't wait for TC to explain himself as he tries to get up pants and ragging hard cock pulled up and covered. "I knew you were cheating on me TC but I thought it was with one of those slutty whores you work with. But of all people, and your best friends girl how could you TC!" Lopmon rushes up the staire and then slams the door behind her and we all hear her crying her eyes out in bed.

TC looks at his buddy looking ready to break his face in. "Look buddy lets take this slow and give me a chance to explain before this gets more out of hand please!" TC gets off the couch as Tigress gets off the floor. "Tigress I don't think Lopmon's going to want to listen to my side of this right now can you go try to talk to her for me?"

Tigress nods and starts toward the stairs, pausing just long enough to catch BM's angry look. "Please just listen to what he has to say this is all just a misunderstanding and..." She stops when she sees I don't believe a word of it. "I...I'm sorry." She finishes and rushes up the stairs to Lopmon's bedroom. She knocks on the door, hoping she would listen. "Lopmon? it's me. Listen, just give me a chance to explain what we were doing. Please, you know I wouldn't try to take TC from you."

--

BM keeps his distance from TC and tries to restain himself from beating him with the coffee table. Finally he takes a dee breath and calms down enough to talk. "This had better be good bunny. What the hell was going on here?"
Lopmon still sobbing pretty hard calls out from the other side of the door. "Go away you hussy! I thought you were my friend. How long have you been doing this behind my and your so called boyfriend, BM's back. What else would you have done had we not been around?"

--

TC was really scared of BM when he got mad he was the captain of the football team back in high school and even now was alot toughter then TC was and could really hurt him. "Look you told me how your girl was getting better in the sack. Well it was cause after your frist few weeks when you met she came to me and ask me if I could help teach her about ways to make you happy in bed. The I told her all the spcail things you liked and didn't like. But I swear man this is the only time she ever touched me. I only asked her to suck me to get a feeling on how her cock sucking was like. Tigress just telling me was not going to do much good I needed to know first hand to really help her."

"Please Lopmon you have to believe me it didn't mean anything." Tigress pleads her eyes watering a little. "TC was just helping me so I could be a better lover for BM. When we first met I didn't know anything about sex except that his thing goes in mine. For goodness sake I was raised by a short Red Panda whose only means of showing affection was telling me I my form was 'almost acceptable." She starts to cry as well and leans her head against the door. "I came to TC and asked him to teach me about sex. But I swear on my life this was the only time it was physical."

--

BM's expression softened as TC spoke and he could tell it was the truth. Lately Tigress had been incredible and yet he'd barely had to tell her anything about his kinks of pleasures, she just seemed to know. He sits down on the couch next to TC and rests his head in his hands. "I believe you TC. I guess I had a feeling but actually seeng you two like that hit me pretty hard."
Lopmon opens the door and then gives the crying tiger a hug. "I belive you Tigress. I am sorry I am just so overprotective of my man. I mean we do have 2 kids and it scares me that he would some day lose his feelings for me and leave me all alone to care for our kids by myself."

--

TC takes a cold beer out of the fridge and hands it to BM. "Look I didn't want you to see her that way with me thats why I needed for us to be alone. I know it was hard man I would feel the same way if I saw you with Lopmon like this too. But I mean it I wouldn't do anything to take her away from you." TC says siting down next to BM and rubbing his back.

Tigress sniffles and hugs Lopmon back. "Thank you. And listen you never have to worry about TC losing interest in you. He loves you like no other and one time he told me he had a nightmare about losing you and his children. So believe me when I say he'll never, ever abandon you."

--

BM takes a quick sip of the beer and sighs. "I know buddy, I know. Besides I guess I owe you a huge thank you. Tigress has really come a long way thanks to you. So if you ever need a favor you know who to come to." I say with a smile passing the beer to you.
*One week later at ZZ Studio's*

TC comes in with BM and has a list of the girls they are to fuck with today. "Oh man see's the Boss as set you up with Anna the Aligator girl. Oh I remeber Tim complaining his fur was all scrapped off after doing her, took a week to grow back!" TC said feeling for whats to come for his buddy.

--

Lopmon has been uptight with TC about his job as of late each night asking him where he was if he's even a minute late getting home and making things harder between them. So she take her purse and her visitor pass to the Studio that TC gave her a while ago for emergncys and goes to have a good talk with him and say how sorry she is for the way she's been acting.

BM shivers and takes a look at the list himself. "Well I guess I can cancel my appointment to have my fur trimmed then." He glances down the list and suddenly he starts craking up laughing. "Hey TC what's big scaley and acording to this about to use you as a dildo? Dona the Dragoness! HAHA!! Good luck buddy!" He pats TC on the head and walks of toward wardrobe.

---

Tigress had never been to the Studio before but the young skunk she met in the lobby was very helpful. She was now just outside of the lounge and spotted TC inside through the small window. She smiles and walks in. "Hello there." She says brightly, catching your attention. "So what did you need me for? I already told BM I'm not interested in working here so you can forget about that."