Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
TC asks BM a odd question as he turns the water off. "Hey buddy can you do me a favor and take Lopmon out for a nice night. Take her to dinner or something I need some time alone with your girl."

--

"I hope your right Tigress. I really hope so." Then Dex takes a hose and shots both of the ladies making then both soaking wet as the 2 kids laught away.
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
BM raises and eyebrow at this but nods and hands TC a towel. "Sure, I guess I can handle that. Actually Tigress has been wanting to talk to you for a while. She won't tell me what it's about but I think it's serious, I've never seen her so nervous." He finishes drying off and gets dressed. "Anyway I'll take her out to that new Creole place I took Tigress to last week."

---

Tigress calmly wipes her face with a napkin and calmly stands up. "Excuse me. I'm going to go throw your children in the pool." She then darts out the door and starts chasing Dex and Kairi around the yard like a little kid. "Come back here!"
Later that night BM and Lopmon leave looking nice and dressed up as TC and Tigress wave by to them. The Kids TC think is sleeping in their beds as he takes Tigress back inside and sits her on the couch. "So how have you and BM's love making coming?" TC said as he has been teaching Tigress how to please BM in all the ways he likes.

--

In the car Lopmon worries and says to BM. "Look can we go back. I don't really feel like going out to eat tonight. We can get something in fast food place then me and TC back have a nice meal together you and Tigress can join us if you like?"

"It's been amazing." Tigress says with a big smile. "That tip you gave me about using my tail worked wonders. That night was just....Oh..." She pauses and quivers, remembering that night. "Um, anyway what did you want to talk about? Or would you rather I go first?" She blushes a little.

---

BM thinks about it for a while and nods. "Alright. To be honsest I'm not feeling to well myself and I think a nice quiet night would be good for all of us." He pulls the car around and heads toward the nearest Rally's.
TC smiles happy his advice is working. "I was thinking you need to work more on your oral cock work. BM told me your being a bit to rough and at times not doing enought. I think it would be best if you show me what your doing and I can give you adivce to help better do better."

As TC says this Dex and Kairi come look at us from the stare case and watch as their Daddy is taking to another lady about private matters.

--

Lopmon gets alot of TC's favorate fast food and some things for the kids too as they both head back. "Your a nice man BM. I don't think anything could come between you two."

Tigress' blush gets even worse. "You mean...right now? Well okay." She takes a deep breath and gets off the couch, kneeling in fron to TC. "Usually I start by licking it a little, you know just to warm him up, then I just go like this." Without anymore hesitation she takes TC's cock into her mouth and starts to gently suck on it, not realizing that A) her large teeth jab into his shaft a little every suck and B) TC's kids are watching every second.

---

"Thanks Lopmon." BM says with a smile as he eats a few fries. "I feel the same about you and TC, you're made for each other."
TC cries out fast and pushes Tigress away. "OK OK STOP NOW....STOP!!!" TC loosk his cock over for scaring. "Ok the warm up was good but your going to fast. You need to do some detail work with your tounge over my cock. Be gentle its not a fighting staff. It will make BM more eager if you take your time and even tease his cock with your tounge."

--

Lopmon giggles and takes a few of BM's fries. "Thanks I just wish he would show it more offten."

Tigress listens intently and gets in close to try again. "Okay so more like this?" She starts sucking on TC's cock again but does it much slower and more gently, using her tounge as TC instructed. She even pauses for a second and licks at the very tip of TC's member.

---

BM frowns and puts his paw on Lopmon's shoulder. "Hey, don't worry about it. Hw and I have just been a little overworked. You'll see as soon as ZZ gives us some time off, some much needed and overdue time off, he'll be all over you again. Trust me."
TC moans and can't belive how good and warm Tigress mouth feels on his cock. "Mmmmmm yeah just like that BM will love that. Now take it into your mouth and slowly suck and be soft with your teeth."

--

BM and Lopmon arrive back at the house with food in hand. "Maybe I will take TC upstares early and we can try to have some of that FUN tonight and please help yourself to our large couch with Tigress, BM."

Tigress carefully start to suck in earnest, being exteamly carefull not to hurt TC with her teeth. She moves her head back and forth, deep-throating TC and purring contently, happy that she's leaned a new way to show BM her love.

---

BM chuckes and thinks it over. "You know I might just take you up on that. Tigress and i haven't had much fun lately so I owe her a wild night." They reach the door and BM opens it for Lopmon, having no clue what's going on inside. "After you, my lady."