Join our server on Discord

The Affairs (Blankmind & Tank Cop)
Impmon was very impressed at how flexable Natasha is. "Wow that is impressive." Impmon then gulps and sighs as he opens Natasha's asschecks then slowly and nervously sticks out his tounge and starts to lick the rim of Natasha's anus.

----

Cream wipes her eyes and then smiles at hit nice tall white tiger man. "Thank you. So what are you doing in here then Mister Tiger?" Cream said pulling down the skirt on her short dress to keep her privates from showing as she moves around.

----

Tim moves BM over to the bed and then lies over him and kisses him more pasintly and Blake and Chris try really hard not to maon and rud their already hard cocks from watching this.

"Oh Sally I can't wait anymore. Please I need your warm and lovely mouth on another place on me. I need you so badly right now!" Tim said as he takes off his pants and then lowers his boxers to show off his hard cock.

----

The machine records all the words that will be shown to Creams mom later when she arrives to pick her up then as the screen is removed the lights go on over a spanking table with has leather restants on it. "Please move to the machine and lie down and your punishment will begin. Be aware all this will be recored and show to your mommy when she comes to pick you up Cream."
[Image: my_contest_entry_by_Arkham_Insanity1.jpg]

A Baby's life is never an easy one!
Natasha moans with pleasure as Impmon's tounge probes her butt-hole. Lori and Onyx, who had somehow managed not to vomit, both calmed down from the competition and squated down to watch, taking care not to squish their messy diapers around too much.

----

"Actually I'm a leopard." Tai Lung replies as he sits down next to her. "And I'm only here because I saw you start to cry down stairs. Come now tell ol Tai Lung what's wrong."

----

BM gulps at the sight of the Tiger's huge dick but doesn't bother to try and argue. "Of course Tim. But we have to hurry if my dad catches up I don't know what he'll do." He whimpers and moves down so he's facing Tim's cock. He gently takes it into his and starts to massage it.

----

Tigress sighs and wipes her eyes. Resighned to her fate she slowly walks over to the table and lies face down on top of it. 'How bad could it be?' She asks herself, more to calm herslef down than anything else.
Impmon gags between licks and tries very hard. "Awww man how long do I have to do this?" Impmon said really pissed at both Nastasha and Onyx for making him do this and losing. He would make both girls pay thats for sure later on.

----

Cream looks nervous and then looks up at him and says. "I don't want another spanking. No one here likes me. I wish I could just run away and then they would care more about me." Cream said hitting one of Lopmon and TC's kids stuffed toys in the face out of anger.

----

"Ooohhhh I won't be here to long but that all depends on how fast you work at it Sally." Tim said rubbing to top of BM's head and guiding him closer and closer to his waiting cock.

----

Soft leather straps come and and firmly tighten around Tigress wrist, ankels, back, and even tail to hold it over her back and keep it from getting int he way. The strap pull tight in all directions to restrict movement the table ajusts so your ass is in the most vunrable postion it can be in. Then your legs are spread very wide apart so you can't clench your checks and lastly to add instult to her humiliation. A screen is show infront of Tigress showing her smooth and very nice looking ass! "Your going to get to watch what happens to your naughty fanny young lady!" TC's voice says.

Natasha rolls her eyes and sighs. "Well if your going to be a sore loser and whine you can move down to my pussy and keep going until I cum." She tells him, realizing the rim job didn't feel as good as she'd thought it would.

----

Tai Lung smiles and gets a clever idea. "Well why don't you run away, then?" He asks her with a friendly grin. "I'll take you to my place and we'll leave a note saying that you ran away. Just watch pretty soon they'll be begging you to come back so they can hug and say how much they love you. What do you say?"

----

"O-Okay." BM says with a whimper. He rubs Tim's cock a little more and allows Tim to push his head closer to it. Finally BM takes a deep breath then opens his mouth and starts sucking on Tim's cock.

----

Tigress moans in humiliation as she stares at her helpless bottom. Tearing her eys away from the screen she tugs at the straps a little and find they hold her tight no matter how hard she pulled on them. She then tries wiggling around a little but the sight of her own butt bouncing around in front of her made her stop and blush heavily.
Impmon was overjoyed to be happy to lick her pussy Impmon flips Natasha onto the bed and places his head between her legs and goes deep with long hard licks and shoving his tonuge into her pussy as far as it can go.

----

Creams eyes light up thinking this might even make TC hold her all over and cover her with kisses of true love. "Yes but how do we get out of here do you have a car?"

----

Tim moans loudly as BM take his cock into his mouth. "Oh Sally.....Mmmmmmm yeah!"

----

The kind of punishments you will endure is now revailed. "Noramly I would give a child naughty as you a good long spanking. But since you were already spanked by Tigress I am going to onlyt give you 30 hits with a belt." But just as Tigress thinks thats not so bad then Penlty and Creams hacking she learned from Tails a boy that really likes her taught her maxes out the number of sweats my 3 times the normal amount of pain and swats. "But you didn't do as I told you when I told you so your going to get 90 swats with a flexable paddle with holes!"

"Ooooh, yeah that's so much better!" Natasha exclaimes as Impmon's tounge enters her hole. She lies back and sighs before placing her hands behind Impmon's head. "Keep going, you're really good at this."

----

"No I don't have a car." Tai Lung admits without dropping his smile. "But I'm a very fast runner. Even carrying you we can cross the whole town in a minute or two. So do you want to?"

----

BM continues working Tim's cock as best he can. After a few seconds he reaches up and gropes Tim's butt, hoping to end thins quickly.

----

Tigress gasps at this and protests. "B-But that's not fair! I already have two penalties coming because of that! Why do I have to be punished even more!?" She complains, not noticing that she sounds like a child. She starts to squirm and wiggle despite knowing that it'll do no good. "Please, let me go! I don't want to be puinished! I'm sorry!"
Impmon had enough of this foreplay and then stands up and then shoves Natasha hard on her back onto the bed then he leap ontop of her and starts to kiss her all over her face and neck. "Oh I can't take it anymore. I want you right now. Your other baby sisters can just sit and wait for us to finish before I go to the last game."

----

Cream thinks it over and would rather go with this tiger then get spanked again. "Ok lets go this will teach them all a lesson!"

----

Tim was moaning hard and about to come when Blake comes into the room. "Hey Sally Dad wanted to remind you of din......SALLY!?!?!?" Blake yelled sounding just as Tim shots his hot load into BM's mouth.

----

As Tigress is about to revice her unwanted spanking a TV screen apares that shows her own fanny then the paddle behind her gets rasied and then with great force and speed comes down the heavy paddle. *SSSWWWAAATTT*

Impmon's sudden lust surprises Natasha but she recovers quickly and wraps her arms around him. "Oh, Imps." She moans as she kisses him back. "Took you long enough."

Meanwhile Lori and Onyx watch the two looking both shocked and uncomfortable. "Hey!" Lori yells at them. "In case you two forgot we're still wearing dirty diapers!"

-----

"Excellent." Tai Lung says with a smile. "Now we've a long way to go so I sugest you use the restroom first, I'd rather not have you pee on my fur." After he tells her this he goes over to the nightstand and scribble's out a short note.

-----

"Mmhm!!" BM exclaims with his mouth full. He quickly swallows down Tim's cum and tries again. "Blake! This isn't....I-I mean-Tim, hurry and run before Daddy comes in!" He shouts at Tim pushing him toward the door. Blake had to give BM some credit when he was in a role he really got into it.

----

"AAAHH!!" Tigress cries out at the first hit and starts to squirm again out of reflex. She looks at the screen and watches as a red mark appears on her butt. She whimpers, knowing there was a lot more to come.
Impmon looks back at them. "Do you want gag pacifiers in your mouths too? Now shut up and don't bother me!" Impmon then postions his cock infront of Natasha's wet pussy and shoves it inside.

----

Cream goes out to pee and hears TC and Lopmon yelling at each other about many things and she giggles thinking how they will feel when she's gone. She then comes back in and see's Tia Lung waiting.

----

Tim rushes out as Blake comes inside and says. "Oh your infor it now I am going to tell dad about this and he's going to peel the skin right off your fanny!" Blake says as she starts to head out the door.

----

The paddle comes down 9 more times making Tigress ass very sore indeed then on the screen comes a question and a warning that if she fails to do as told the spankings will be rest. "Why are you being spanked today Cream? What naughty thing did you do to deserve this?" TC made it so that after every 10 hits more questions would appear to remind Cream of why she was getting punished.

Onyx and Lori both clam up as Natasha giggles with joy. "Oh, Impy that feels so wonderful. It's been ages since I've had someone like you." She smiles and starts licking Impmon's cheek and kissing it.

-----

"Ready to go?" Tai Lung asks before picking up Cream and opening the window. "Alright then, we're off. Oh, and try not to scream." With that he jumps out the window, landing silently in the garden, and starts runningtoward his hideout. He grins as he thinks about the note he left for Lopmon and TC to find.

'I have your daughter. If you ever want to see her alive again have Master Tigress meet me in the condemed school building outside of town, alone.
Tai Lung'

-----

BM gasps and leaps toward Blake, latching onto his leg. "Wait! Please don't tell Daddy, I'm begging you! I'll do anything please, please don't tell him! Whaa!" He starts wailing like a baby as he begs, which was really impressing Chris.

'Damn, even when we're just fucking with him he always gives it his all.' He smiles and keeps watching as the scene plays out.

-----

"B-Because..." Tigress tries to speak through her sobbing. She takes a deep breath and tries to come up with a good answer. "Because, I splashed TC and...and Tigress with cold water. And because I was acting like a spoiled brat?" She whimpers once she finishes, hoping that was what the computer wanted to hear.