Join our server on Discord

New girl in town
Not really sure what I'm suppoesed to say here. I've never been on a site like this before, and I'm actually kindof new to the internet as a whole. I guess I'll tell you a little about myself and go from there.

My name is Temperance, most people seem to find something funny about that, and a few years ago people started calling me "Bones" It didn't make any sense to me then, but then my friend Zach explained that it's from a Tv show, and made me watch it. I guess it kindof makes sense, but I honestly identify more with Angela than doctor Brennan. But I suppose I'm getting a little off track.

In case you couldn't tell, I don't watch a lot of Tv, but of course, now I've found that some shows can be quite interesting, and have started watching a little more. I still prefer a good book though.

Let's see, what else can I say here.. I enjoy both writing and drawing, and I've been told I am pretty good at both, but to be honest, I can't tell if they mean that, or if they're just saying it because they're my friends. I'm not exatly the best when it comes to reading people.

I guess that's it for now. Don't know how often I'll be stopping in. But I'll check back when I have some free time.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."
Hai there and welcome hope you have a good time here. *Hides his matches*
Hey, welcome to the DaD. I'd say something funny or witty, but I'm not doing so well right now.

Oh, by the way, watch out for SDP. They'll be invading your intro thread pretty soon.
The last mutt standing.

The one and only, Cowboy from Hell.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I reach the other side, 
I can show him what it feels like to die.

Bury me with my guns on,
So when I'm cast out of the skies,
I can shoot the Devil right between the eyes.
Creative Minds
Gabumon Loverz
Lady Devimon's Minions
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
The Sabre Clan
Dangit CFH it's no fun if you warn them in advance. Oh well, welcome to the Board Angelas, or is it Angela's? oh well same diffrence, despite what the others say the board's pretty normal, nothing too exciting seems to happen very often.

*Giant chicken crashes through the wall, wrestling with a giant godzilla monster*

Yep, pretty uneventful.
"Stand tall and shake the heavens!" - Xenogears.
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The Mod Squad
Temperance is a good name for a good outlook. You’ve made an unusually non-zany and relatively thorough introduction. Welcome to the DaD.
[Image: AppealtoReason.jpg]
"I looked up and saw you;
I know that you saw me.
We froze but for a moment
In empathy."-Rise Against
Welcome to the place that has been around for years and hoping it continues for years to come. Hope it will be a great experience for you and meet friends from all over the world sharing the passion of what is Digimon and everything else ;3
~Gabu

Live life and let live.

2 years on the DaD
Gabumon Loverz Group Trooper
DMAW moderarator
Art Section Mod
Muse of many talents
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
Creative Minds
Ooh! Another book... liker! I shall introduce myself to you via sexua-

Prowl: *swats Psycho's head with a rolled up newspaper*