Join our server on Discord

Month with Tigeress
Yeah its a kung fu panda fic i wanted to do since i had a fan crush on Master Tigeress if you don't know who she is where have you been but here a pic of her http://www.nikkibonigala.com/wp-content/...panda1.jpg

Anyway without further ado here my fic and please tell me where i can improve on or if you want to read chapter 2

All Charaters belong to dreamworks except Stripes

Month with Tigeress
CH1: Enter the World of Kung Fu

My name is Stripes....no thats my kung fu panda world name......my true name is Alan i was once human not a snow tiger with black stripes. Its hard to put into words on how i become a tiger and entered the world to the one i love. Let me tell you the story about Me and Tigeress.

It all started at my bedroom when i was putting up a big poster of tigeress on my wall with my friend Jamie watching me, i had nearly everything owned every tigeress i can get at the stores and on the internet. Jamie simple looked around and couldn't belive how much i had of tigeress. "Dude don't you think you owned enough of tigeress stuff.

"Nope not really" I repiled. "This is just another crush you know...Remeber Renamon, Blaze the cat hell even a made up female Lucario". I got annoyed how Jamie pointed out the three things that i still loved also. "I still like them you know" I again replyed after finally putting up the poster on my wall. "Whatever to me Alan this is just another love interst you got and like a flame it will burn out anyway i don't mean to be a bully am just reminding you that she not real thats all".

When Jamie pointed that out my heart sanked like a battleship, i know Jamie was just trying to be nice but i wish he didn't have to point it out everytime i buy something new related to tigeress. "Anyway" Jamie contuined "I got to go my mum has already made dinner and such and i can't be late so i catch you later ok"

"ok Jamie i see ya around" I said with a smile making sure he doesn't know how sad he made me feel". I watch Jamie leave and then turned around to my tigeress poster and sighed"

Later that night i layed in my bed holding a figuer of tigeress in my hand thinking back the words Jamie said to me that day. "i wish" I said out loud "I wish i have a chance just to be with her in her world and see if its really just a fad like Jamie said......just that chance"

"A chance to fall in love you say" I raised my head looking around to see who in my bedroom and when i turned my head to have eye contact with Master Oogway himself well his spirt self. "Your Master Oogway the turtle on Kung Fu Panda" He nodded and i contuined to speak while giving the kung fu bow as i see the furious five do many times "and yes i would like a chance to fall in love". "with Tigeress i see"

He looked around and couldn't help giggle on how many stuff i had of her around that time i couldn't help but blush. "I am going to give you that chance my dear friend" Oogway said as he smiled, i couldn't help smile myself after thoes words. "but" My smile then was wipped off as i contuined to listen to him "i can only give you a month, five weeks in total"

I looked at him for a second and then finnaly replyed " five weeks....a month.....i take it but what if i really do fall in love with and get send back anyway" "that won't happen if the time you and tigeress fall in love you be granted to spend you life with her forever but if its a fad as you and your friend say then you get send back here as if all of it was just a simple dream"

I looked at the figuer of tigeress I still held in my hand and thought about this and then i decieded. "I take you offer master Oogway" He simply nodded and next thing i knew that a huge blossom blew around me and then everything turned black.

When i woke up the only thing that greeted me was a blue sky and looked as the clouds difted by. Then my thoughts hit me as i got up, i found myself in an allyway of somesort and found an exit. As i was about to walk out i couldn't help but noticed my hands or should i know say paw. I was stunned i wanted to know what i was and as luck would have it a pond was near by.

I ran to the pond and slowly looked at my reflection, indeed i was a tiger but a snow tiger with black stripes, i got up again and walked out of the ally noticing bunny rabbits walking the streets i then looked what it seemed to me the Jade Palace.

"Thank you" I slintly said but now i just need to figuer how to get to the Jade palace no before that i needed a name and background. I couldn't go just as Alan anymore and my world doesn't exist for them so i figuered i wait for a day in till i sorted things out. As i was thinking a voice yelled out "Master Shifu is chossing the next Dragon Warrior!!" I looked where the voice was coming from and i noticed Po getting everyone set to go to the Jade Palace. Then it hit me i couldn't meet her yet but i can still see her.

So i walked towards the Jade Palace and walked up the staris finnaly getting my chance to see her in action.

END OF CHAPTER
[Image: Lightrenamon_by_Reagan700.jpg]
Renamon's Army
I wanted to post up chapter 2 and 3 up because i feel Chapter 1 was short.

Note: All Charaters of Kung fu Panda belong to Dreamwork pictuers

Month with Tigeress
CH2: Welcome to the Jade Palace

As I reached the top of the stairs i saw the bunnies and others walk inside the gate getting the seats to perpare to watch the furious five. I was so exicted i couldn't wait to see Tigeress in action so i walked past the gates and looked for a place to sit down.

I couldn't find anyway to sit down so i did the next best thing i leaned on a wall next to the gate, now i can finnaly take in the sights of the Jade Palace itself, as far as i can see it look really impressive and i can't wait to try to get in and explore but i have to be a student first. It be really hard to be near tigeress if i was a normal citazen so my best bet is to ask Shifu after the performance.

As the gate beside me closed and the drums began to play i saw Master Shifu himself take the stage. "Citazens of the vally of peace i give you the Furious Five" After thoes words he pointed towards the sky, everyone looked up inculding me and there they were falling from the sky as i noticed tigeress herself. To me she was moving in slow motion as her body was spinning towards the ground and landed perfectly and leaped in her pose to join in union with the rest of the masters. Crane finished it off by blowing the wind towards us closing the window above my head.

I was breath taken as shifu announced the first event that Crane took part. As time went by i witnessed all Crane,Viper,Monkey and Mantis events and then shifu announced Master tigeress on the stage to face a wooden ox holding six swords. My heart must have skipped a beat as the first sword came down towards her but she side stepped it and jumped on its arm avoiding blade by blade in till she reached the head and one hard kick the head came clean off smashed to bits as it landed.

The crowd celebrated for a short while as everyone suddenly turned there heads to Master Oogway as he walked towards the stairs with his hand pointed out. "Citizens of the valley of peace Master Oogway will now choice the dragon warrior" The time had come, i knew what was about to happen next. I closed my eyes and waited as my ears picked up someone scarming above and then followed with a thud.

I opened my eyes just to see Po waking up looking dazed at the masters and then at Oogway pointing at him. "huh....oh sorry i just wanted to see who would become the dragon warrior" Po bowed and walked back as tigeress stepped forward. "Master are you pointing at me" "him" repiled Oogway as Po tried to escape from his point. Oogway then lifted his arm "Our universe has sent us our dragon warrior". My ears picked up lots of people saying what as the drums start to play.

I closed my eyes again as the citizens once again celebrated. I thoughts carried me and tried to understand Tigeress pain, she trained so hard to become the dragon warrior but Po ruined that for her. I sighed as i now watched the citizens leave. I saw shifu talk to his students and said to myself "this is my chance"

I took a deep breath and lifted myself off the wall and walked towards Shifu. "Excuse me are you master Shifu" i walked past the furious five and made eye contact with Shifu. "i am and who may i ask who you are" "my name is Stripes i came from Japan to learn Kung fu at the Jade Palace" The five looked at each other puzzled "Why do you want to learn Kung fu" "to better myself and learn the many ways of Kung fu"

He was slient as he walked around me analzaing me, i thought to myself have i screwed up is he going to say no to me. He finnaly spoke "I will see what you are capable off but not today i have.....the dragon warrior to see master Tigeress please look after this one and let him see your traning for today after that send him to our spare rooms"

"Yes Master" Tigeress bowed respectfully as i did the same "thank you Shifu" "now that you are my student you will call me master Shifu and obay every order i give you do you understand"

"Yes master i do" i lifted my head as shifu nodded and walked upstairs. "Come we head to the traning hall where you will train tommrow" Master Tigeress said as she walked ahead off me with the other masters. I followed behind them couldn't wait for further events. Then it hit me Tai long will escape tommrow, fear went to my head i know my traning wasn't going to start tommrow they be to busy with Po trying to get him to quit or is it possable that i changed events just by joining.

I know one thing at least i will have time to bond with tigeress as time passes by hopefully she will take notice of me. My thoughts snapped as we reached the entrance to the training dojo. I couldn't wait i was ready to try my best to get tigeress to know me and hopefully love me.

END OF CHAPTER
Note: All charaters of Kung Fu Panda belong to Dreamwork Pictuers

Month With Tigeress
CH3: Cruel Words

As the door opened i was amazed how the traning dojo was like even more then before i saw the movie. "as Master shifu said you can observe our traning" Tigeress snapped me out of my amazment as my only repile was a nod. I noticed her stare was emotionless not caring much about me. I understandted as well even myself would be placed in that mood after what happened

"Well lets get started the dragon warrior will be here soon and we be watching him" Crane said as he flew towards the bowl to begin his traning and soon after the other masters did the same.

I walked away from the entrance and walked near the panda traning dummy that young masters would use and i know Po will be using it shortly. I sat near it and watched the furious five. My eyes then gazed on Tigeress as she avoided every spiked club swinging at her and hit the back of the club in good timing with her movements.

I was sweaped away from her movements and suddenly became a lovesick tiger that shortly ended as the door slammed opened revealing Po and Master Shifu. I stood up and waited and on that moment po got hit in the head with the broken club piece caused by Tigeress.

"Ow a ow!" "Lets begin" "Wait wait wait.......wha?" I could see Po expecion the moment the Flame burst from Viper Traning area. "Now?" Po finished "Yes now unless the great Oogway was wrong and your not the dragon warrior" Shifu repiled as i noticed the Masters now leaving thier traning area to meet shifu and po. I stood and waited for shifu and po to arrive.

"you know am not a master but lets just start at level 0" Shifu laughted shortly "there is no such thing as level 0" Po then noticed me and the traning dummy and point towards it "hey maybe i can start with that" "that we use that for traning children and leaving the door open when its hot but if you insits"

The furious five then arrived as Po went into fan mode at that moment i tried to resist laughting at this point even today some of Po jokes can get to me so i pretend to be in a bad mood and tried not to laugh.

"go ahead panda show us what you can do" Shifu said as at this moment i know i really need to resist as Po big embrassesment was about to come. Po dance around trying to show the rest what he can do i noticed Shifu getting annoyed by Po act. "would you hit it" "alright alright" Po repiled as he gently tapped the dummy and quickly looked at the ones staring " why don't you try again a little harder"

Po this time punched the dummy as the dummy pushed him back to the traning area losing a teeth at the same time. the five were about to go help him when Shifu raised his hand to stop his students. Then we all watched po beating up by the traning crouse itself. in my head i was laughing my heart out i even began to sweat trying to hold the laughter in. then finnaly Po reached Viper traning ground and got burned as the rest of us flinched seeing how badly he just got burned.

Then Po crawled his way to shifu still having a little flame on his head "how did i do" "There is now a level 0"

After the day went by shifu orded the rest of us to turn in for the night and shifu kindly asked Viper to show me to my room. as the two ducks lit thier paths for us and the furious five joked about Po except for Tigeress who was still in a bad mood and just went ahead of us. I stopped and looked back noticing Po slowly walking up the staris. I decied to be kind and help po be a little more happy

"Don't worry about it panda that was your first time even i was worried how i would tackle it" "hopefully not the way i ended up" he smiled gently at me and i did the same. "Who are you anyway.....a new student?" "Thats right my name is Stripes i joined the moment you were carried up the staris" "Dude that awesome oh am Po..are you a fan of the furious five as well" I thought about my answer before speaking

" i heared of them but not a fan am just here learning the ways of kung fu" "Thats sweet hey we can be traning partners and help each other learn sweet moves" Po then started to try perform kung fu moves and nearly fell down the staris "Stripes don't fall behind i have to show you to your room!" Viper called down the staires "oh sorry master Viper i be right there!" i turned my head to Po "that be nice Po i best be heading ahead oh i be lost so i see ya later"

I ran ahead upstaires being happy that i did a good deed and caught up to master Viper. "what were you doing just a moment ago" "I was talking to Po" Viper gave me a werid look "oh ok well lets go"

me and Viper arrived at the sleeping quarters where the other four are now with thier shadows litting though the door. "Your room is next door to Master Tigeress and since you start your traning on the next day listen out for the gong" "the gong?" I pretended not to know about "yes when you hear that step out of your room and say good morning master, it take a few pratice but later on you get used to it" Viper kindly smiled towards me as i smiled back.

"Thank you master Viper" I bowed in respect of her "just call me viper and your welcome" she bowed her head lifting her tail also. "if you need anything don't hesitate to ask ok" "I won't". Viper left the room as i lit the light on the candle setting up my bed for the night. i also took the time to look what other stuff was in the room but i only found a last year calander in the dressing drawers.

Then it hit me i need a calander to tell me how many days i have left. I suddenly yawened and blew out the light on my candile and lay down on my bed. before i had the comfort of sleep i heared Po trying to sneak to his room then a snapping sound. then a ripping sound. At my guess he suddenly went into crane room. i could hear thier voices but not clear enough then after 2 minutes po left his room trying to get to his when i suddenly heared the door open.

"Ah Master Tigeress sorry didn't mean to wake you" "you don't belong here" Tigeress interuprts him. "yeah yeah this is your room" "I mean you don't belong in the jade palace you are a disgrace to kung fu and if you have any respect of who we are and what we do you will be gone by morning" the door shut and slint filled the air in till "Big fan" slint returned as i hear Po move away from his room leaving the area.

I knew he was heading towards the peach tree but i know i hjaven't seen the last of him. As i was about to fall asleep i heared a knock on the door. "Stripes are you awake" it was Tigeress i walked up to the door and opened the door "not yet at least....what can i do for you Master Tigeress" Fear kinda rushed me hear as she entered my room, i feared she was going to tell me the same thing to Po.

"Am interested in what style you were going to use once you began your traning". "style?" my fear shortly dissapered and i answered her "am thinking of using the tiger style" She looked at me for a while and walked up towards me "then shifu might put you under my wing and if he does i will not hold back on you just because you wanted to learn my style" she walked towards my door and about to leave and then looked back "but if you can keep up with me then i gadly teach you the art of the tiger if not then you might be suited for Crane style"

I then finnaly spoke "I show you that can learn your style and hopefully master it and i can't wait to spar with you" Tigeress gave me the look of death upon me "good night Stripes i see you in the morning" She left my room and closed the door behind her. Her eyes can be terrorfying in the dark but thats what i loved about her. I went back to bed and finnaly fallen asleep with my last thought of her

END OF CHAPTER
[Image: Lightrenamon_by_Reagan700.jpg]
Renamon's Army