Join our server on Discord

Digimon RPGs
Something I've noticed since coming here, is that most of the digimon RPGs created are either composed entirely of characters from the shows, or original characters. While I can understand and accept both concepts, I would personally love to see one where you can have any combination of the two.

If I had better internet I would post my "Alternate realities" series on here and create a game based on that, but since my time is limited (college, and I use Juno free internet which only allows 10 hours a month) I don't think I could run the game properly.

But anyway, the basic concept for the game would be some kind of cataclysmic event caused all of the different versions of the digital world to merge into one. Which not only opens up cross season boundaries, but pretty much any fanfic characters, or original ideas for play. If it wouldn't be so confusing you could even have people playing multiple versions of the same character. (Such as A Ken who didn't turn good after the Chimeramon disaster and the one who did.)

I'll keep working on the storyline, and if no one uses it, then I'll try to make it work sometime soon.
Ten hour A MONTH? I guess you get what you pay for.

As for the rp it would be a nice idea. I'd certainly.join. Though would we have the different series characters start together or separated?
In the story, I started with them seperate, but I've been bringing them together. Original characters (Or fanfic characters) could choose where to start.

Otherwise, each reality (Or season if you prefer) starts with their characters together.

I'm still working on the details, but I think it will be fun.
Kay. Be sure to post back when your ready.
Very Interesting idea^^. it also sounds similar to an idea i've been trying to get off the ground rpg wise. Digimon Universe.
I've actually read what he has finished on this series.. And after helping him re-work the straight and lesbian scenes, I think it's a very good story, Though I'm hoping he eventually works things around so that Kari hooks up with the female main character on a permanent basis. They're cute together.
"You are such a smartass."
"Objectively I am very smart, although it has nothing to do with my ass."