Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"You'll see." Kurtz muttered softly, as he looked towards her for a moment- before hearing the elevator indicate it had reached the floor. As it had reached the floor, he led her forward into what seemed to be the largest room in the building- a single gigantic room with bookshelves and a gigantic window overviewing the back of the mansion and towards the downtown city. In the middle near the window, a single desk stranded with paperwork, pens, books and blueprints resided, with a white haired man with spectacles sitting at the back polishing them for a moment, before pushing them back onto the bridge of his nose.

"Ah, Kurtz, you've returned." The man seemed to pronounce quickly.

"And that's also why I returned. Our initial worries were true- Encounter Shadow are already on our tail, Steven." Kurtz explained, and tilted his head to Yoosei before back to Steven. "Luckily ma'am here decided to co-operate rather then outwardly kill herself after bested."

"I worried as much. Ever since we've been trailing their actions for three years, it seemed odd only now they would locate our findings and start tracking us down." Steven muttered, picking up his coffee mug from the table and drinking a bit before sighing. "And even more a shame they even know exactly who you are. I'm going to have to put security level on high and get guards to assist the less-abled staff of the Mansion. It was only fortunate you were targeted first by... such a small group."

Looking onto Yoosei, Steven frowned and then slowly stood up. He was quite the tall fellow- even taller then Kurtz, which was rare for a human, before he began to walk over. "Please comply with us, miss. Can you at least tell us what you know of this situation? Furthermore, can we know more about you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida) - by Yoosei - 09-22-2009, 09:00 AM
RE: Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida) - by Kurtz - 10-17-2009, 09:03 AM