Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"It's always been here. I lied when I told you that was my home- that's rather a rented house we use in case of emergencies." Kurtz explained softly, before reaching the front door with the vixen. Noticing the door was locked, he pressed his finger to the small device by the side and muttered. "Kurtz reporting in."

Soon, the doors automatically peered wide open- the reception being quite nicely decorated as they walked in. With wooden laminated floors, two couches and a fire on one side and the reception desk on the other, Kurtz smiled before then cracking his fingers. "Huh, wonder where Erika is."

"Speak of the devil, you returned?" The girl in question responded quickly, coming out from a door behind the reception desk. She was a cute blond-haired cat, with pearly cream fur and emerald green eyes. Small spectacles rested on the bridge of her nose, as she pushed them up and carried in a small white mug of coffee. "Who's with you today then?"

"Important matter. Let me see Steven straight away." Kurtz announced, and, realising the tense atmosphere, quickly pressed a button on the reception desk. In seconds, the elevator in front of them opened, with an electronic voice droning, "Elevator to Fifth Floor, Headquarters and Head Office."

Walking forward, Kurtz made sure Yoosei followed, before shutting the elevator doors as they began to head up. "This isn't the Southern Cross Mansion you think it is. That's just an alias for what we truly do here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds

Messages In This Thread
Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida) - by Yoosei - 09-22-2009, 09:00 AM
RE: Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida) - by Kurtz - 10-14-2009, 07:08 AM