Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"Ah thank you" Yoosei smiles, glad that she could get new clothing. Heading towards the wardrobe, and opening the drawer she pulls out a white tank-top and black shorts. Once she dresses herself up, she heads back to near Kurtz. She couldn't help but instinctively approaching him before sitting down on his lap while wrapping her arms around his neck. "Thank you, no-one has ever been so nice to me before" she murmured rather adorably while wagging her tails happily around.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Blushing furiously as the vixen sat on his lap, the dragon bit his lip hardly- trying to hide his bulge as much as he could while looking up onto her. Feeling nervous, he quickly then began to speak. "W-Why are you being so l-lovely though?" He asked.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Because you have been nice to me" she replied adorably before snuggling closer to him. It was then, she could feel his bulge and blushes lightly. "mhh.. Kurtz? what is that thing I am feeling" she asks softly though blushing deeper.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"D-Don't pay any attention to it," Kurtz gulped lightly, realising she had noticed it as he looked onto her gently. "I-I just like to rather be nice, even if you are an assassin."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are so adorable" The purple vixen murmured adorably and brings a paw to his chest, swirling a finger around it cutely. "But I still want to know what is this that I am feeling, it got me curious now"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Well please, just don't ask-" Kurtz gulped even harder, blushing even more as he stared onto her, closing his eyes as he knew she would eventually find out.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Oh come on" Yoosei pouts cutely but then moves slightly away only to look down to try and find out what was that she was feeling against her leg. Once noticing his bulge, her eyes grew wide opened, and blushes darkly. She had been caught completely off guard. "i-is it...w-what I think it is?" she looks up at the dragon, asking him gently while nearing her muzzle to his.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm, uhm..." Kurtz stuttered, blushing darkly as he looked onto her gently, gulping hardly. "D-Don't take it the wrong way, I'm just, uh..." He paused, biting his lip.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"You are just what?" she asks curiously, nearing him more and wrapping her arms around his neck gently. A deep blush still crossed her cheeks. She didn't know exactly how to react, but she surely was curious to know his answer.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"W-Well, I just... r-really like you, Yoosei." Kurtz admitted, blushing darkly as he bit his lip and looked to another side, gulping before answering her again. "Even if... you did what you did." He murmured.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds