Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"Oh but home-made pancakes are the best ones. Those are the ones I love, and the ones I do whenever I had free time. Do you need any help in doing the pancakes?" the purple vixen poked her tongue out cutely before then nearing the dragon, staring at him preparing all needed for the pancakes before then looking in his eyes. "well you said you only got to know your mom right? You are lucky, I didn't meet any of my parents. I was raised by someone that I used to call sensei, probably is for me, the same Steven is for you since you called him a guardian" she murmured softly yet sadly.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Steven's a man who... I still can't understand." Kurtz murmured as he blinked at how close she had neared to him, before shaking his head and concentrated on the pancakes as he flipped the first one he had put on over, before chuckling. "I guess we are similar in some senses."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well I couldn't understand my sensei that well either so I understand how you feel about Steven" the vixen chuckled and poked her tongue out cutely. She was acting way lovely, for someone that holds the assassin title. Innocently, she wraps her arms around his arm, her mounds ending up pressed against his arm. "So do you need help in making the pancakes?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Uhm, n-no, I'm fine." Kurtz mumbled for a moment before looking back on her, gulping before then clearing his throat. "You kinda... tried to kill me in the last hour or so. I'd rather want to make sure I can live." He muttered, before starting another pancake. Within a few moments he had created enough pancakes for the both of them, setting out plates for the both of them before slipping the pancakes onto them, putting sugar and lime on the table before sitting down.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Sitting down as well, the purple vixen stares quietly at the green-scaled dragon for a while. "I deserved to hear that. But I had no itentions of doing anything that would kill you" she paused for a while and then looked down at the pancakes, her tails wagging happily. "and hmm.. quick question...where exactly am I going to stay while here in this Mansion?" she asks softly before then getting a slice of pancake to her mouth, murring happily as she tastes it.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, the only place I can suggest is right here. Unless you would want Steven to accomodate you to your own room. But then, that'd be... you know, got to keep an eye on you." Kurtz murmured for a moment, noticing her pleased with the pancakes as he took a bite into his own, smiling as he bit down into it more.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Well, I don't mind staying here" The purple vixen poked her tongue out cutely. She kept on murring as she keeps eating the pancakes. Looking back at the dragon again, she smiles at him. "And, these pancakes are delicious" she commented.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Glad you like it, home recipe actually." Kurtz smiled, delighted to know at least she was liking it as he began to polish off his dish, drinking down the glass of Coke he had poured for himself. "And, you wouldn't mind? You sure?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Soon after, Yoosei finishes her pancakes as well and licks her lips playfully and then looks at Kurtz. "Well I am going to stay in this Mansion right? Either way there will always have to be someone keeping an eye on me. So if you don't mind me staying here with you, I won't mind it either" the vixen poked her tongue out cutely.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, we have to keep an eye on you. Afterall you did... try to kill me." Kurtz paused, chuckling as he looked towards her, before then taking the plates away- smiling softly. "Anyway, now I need to think of what to do..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds