Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"if I look at my current situation closely, better if I stay indeed. I can't go back to where I once belonged" she thought for herself before then nodding slowly. "I'll stay here indeed if it's not a problem" the vixen then looks at the dragon. "mmh..sure.. I wonder what you want to ask though" The purple vixen's curiosity kicked him. The dragon had got her interested already even though she feared what could he possibly ask more.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm interested in who you are besides being an assassin. If you don't mind me saying that. But I don't think the boss wants to hear this, let's do it outside~" Kurtz trailed off, as he looked towards the desk. Indeed, the white haired man had turned around and was no longer paying attention, rather continuing to smoke his cigarette peacefully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Looking at Steven one more time, the purple vixen looked back at the dragon before instinctively holding his claw and dragging him outside the room along with her. "It sounds awkward when someone calls me an assassin but that's what I am anyway". Blushing once realizing she was holding his claw, she quickly releases it. "A lonely girl, who spent most of her life in one organization such as ES" she murmurs softly. "anything else you want to know?" she asks him, apparently less defensive around him than what she was back with Steven.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"That's all I need, I guess..." Kurtz paused for a moment, noticing her holding his claw but soon noticed her letting go as he then put his finger to his lip. "...Anyway, we should retire for now. This mansion is not only a base, but a home for many. We take poor people and give them shelter, and... it's my real home as well." He murmured, before beginning to walk towards the elevator. "Care to join me?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Following gently towards the elevator, the purple vixen nods. "Well sure." she replied gently and looks up at him. "Tell me, you too have been in this Mansion for a while?" she asks softly while walking side by side with him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Most of my life." Kurtz muttered, lowering his ears as he remembered the earlier days of him being there, before shaking his head and leading her into the elevator. He took them both down to the fourth floor, before exiting and sighing. "Steven's more like a guardian to me then my boss. I've only known my mother, my father died before I even knew him." He muttered blindly as he went over to the end room, before pulling out the keys for the room and unlocking it.

Inside was a nicely furbished room with three rooms and a small balcony overlooking the fields. The main room was a living room and kitchen combined, with a nice couch, a fireplace and a decently sized TV on a stand, along with a table behind the couch and a cooker and some counters in the corner. The other room was a toilet, and the other a bedroom- each following a similar trend of white, red, gold and black. "We can stay here for now and talk. If you're up for that, that is."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei stepped inside and looked around. "You have here quite a nice place" she commented softly before turning around to face the dragon again. "I don't mind talking.." suddenly she blushes as her stomach growls. "err..I wouldn't mind some food too if you wouldn't mind" she murmurs softly, gently lowering her ears while looking at him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, what would you like? Any preference?" Kurtz murmured as he walked over to the fridge and fiddled through it for a drink, while waiting for the vixen to answer him as he pulled out a can of chilled Pepsi and popped it open, before taking a much-needed gulp.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh do you think it could be orange juice and pancakes?" she asks softly and looks at the dragon. "I don't want to be much of a bother though, it can be anything else if you aren't up to cook something like that for me"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Hmm, alright. I think I can make a few of them, though they'll have to be the home-made ones. I don't know how to make the other kind." Kurtz mumbled, as he popped out a carton of orange juice before pulling out all the things he needed for pancakes- setting the apparatus he needed out before beginning to make them. "So, is there anything else about you that you can tell me?" He murmured lightly.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds