Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
"Mnnhrr..." Soft murrs escape Yoosei's throat as she enjoys the feeling of his fondling her rear. The purple vixen then looked behind at him and smirks. "And what do you plan to do with that plump part of me humm?" Asking gently, Yoosei then wiggles her butt teasingly for the dragon.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmhh, maybe I'll take it," Kurtz growled happily as he continued to fondle the vixen's delicious rump, grasping the plump tender flesh and squeezing it in his claws while becoming more and more eager for her embrace.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei growls playfully once he squeezes her rear and she then chuckles. "Then what are you waiting for huh?" Yoosei grins and wiggles her rear once again. "Come on dwaggy, take me already. I am getting so eager with all that fondling you know?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Mmh, well I need to lose these clothes, don't you think?" Kurtz growled eagerly from her teasing wiggling, taking his claws away from squeezing her delicate rump before lying back a little - his trousers tented already from her teasing show.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei turned to face him, only to blush darkly at the sight of his tented trousers. "Ooh? So I have to undress you as well?" She asks while chuckling and nearing the green dragon. "Feeling quite lazy today aren't you?" Commenting playfully, the purple vixen then eagerly gets her paws on his pants, undoing them before eagerly pulling them down and off him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I just love my lady stripping me down." Kurtz smirked eagerly as the dragon's body was revealed once more as his boxers were the last part of his attire covering the vixen from his eager pride, tenting the fabric of the undergarments. "Don't you like it too?" He winked playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ooh~ I so love it" Yoosei replies before poking her tongue out playfully. "Though this is quite a teasing sight too" The purple vixen growls happily and gently grasps his boxers, gently pulling them down and off him. A dark blush formed in her fluffy cheeks once his black pride came into her sight. "N-Now what? mhh?"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As his black shaft springed up into life and eagerly erect in front of the purple-furred vixen, Kurtz smirked contently before beckoning her closer with his finger - his tail wagging gently to and fro behind him. "Mmh... now you can either be a good pet and treat your master... or you can ride your lover.."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Mnh~ Or I can do a bit of both!" Yoosei suggested, winking at Kurtz before getting slightly closer to him. "Sounds a good idea no?" And before waiting for the dragon to reply, the purple vixen nears her muzzle down to his black pride and sticks her tongue out, running it teasingly from the base of his member up to the tip before slowly getting it inside her warm mouth.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Oohh!" Kurtz gasped soundly from the sudden reaction from Yoosei, arching back briefly as his ebony pride throbbed noticably from the teasing work the vixen was giving it - leaking a small amount of pre already for Yoosei. "Mmh, y-you certainly don't waste a-any time, huh..."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds