Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
Yoosei meeped once he clasped her paw. "I don't know that much either. I only was assigned to take you down" she groaned softly. "I was wondering myself what had you found that made them want you dead"
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe if I show you, you'll understand. I want you to come with me." Kurtz spoke, slipping the now crushed icicle out of her neck before then picking up his sword and stashing it to his back once more- looking back onto her. "You won't be able to kill me, or yourself, so there's no point trying it. I suggest co-operating for now will prove to be more efficient."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen bits her lower lip. He had a point and he was right in what he said. Sighing softly, and using her strenght left, she gets back on her feet, groaning softly as she felt a sharp pain on her shoulder. When she bumped against the wall, it definately did some damage to her. "Alright..I guess I have no option indeed...just show it then" she admitted and sighed again, folding her arms softly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
As he rested his sword back on his back, the dragon then slowly pulled the vixen forward to his side, before grunting. "Just follow me. You'll begin to understand hopefully when we get there." With that, they left the house- heading quickly away before beginning to climb up a tall hill.

At the very top, the dragon ran his claw over a small device that rested on the wall besides a gigantic fence. Within seconds, the large gates parted- before letting them both in. In front of them was a gigantic mansion- painted white with shades of blue, and several hundred windows over it's front. The outside neatly hosted a fountain and several benches, and the grass around the main path blossomed with life. As he walked on, he began to talk. "Have you ever heard of this place? The Southern Cross Mansion?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Yoosei had been following him, silent all the way long. Once Southern Cross Mansion came to her sight, she couldn't help but look around surprised. "I only had heard mere rumours, didn't think it was real." she admitted softly. The place, a beautiful sight for sore eyes. It almost seemed as if it was a place in just a dream. "This place is quite beautiful, if I had ever imagine that Southern Cross existed, I definately never imagined something like this"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"It's always been here. I lied when I told you that was my home- that's rather a rented house we use in case of emergencies." Kurtz explained softly, before reaching the front door with the vixen. Noticing the door was locked, he pressed his finger to the small device by the side and muttered. "Kurtz reporting in."

Soon, the doors automatically peered wide open- the reception being quite nicely decorated as they walked in. With wooden laminated floors, two couches and a fire on one side and the reception desk on the other, Kurtz smiled before then cracking his fingers. "Huh, wonder where Erika is."

"Speak of the devil, you returned?" The girl in question responded quickly, coming out from a door behind the reception desk. She was a cute blond-haired cat, with pearly cream fur and emerald green eyes. Small spectacles rested on the bridge of her nose, as she pushed them up and carried in a small white mug of coffee. "Who's with you today then?"

"Important matter. Let me see Steven straight away." Kurtz announced, and, realising the tense atmosphere, quickly pressed a button on the reception desk. In seconds, the elevator in front of them opened, with an electronic voice droning, "Elevator to Fifth Floor, Headquarters and Head Office."

Walking forward, Kurtz made sure Yoosei followed, before shutting the elevator doors as they began to head up. "This isn't the Southern Cross Mansion you think it is. That's just an alias for what we truly do here."
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Puffing gently, Yoosei had stepped into the elevator right after Kurtz. The purple vixen looked at the green-scaled dragon. "What do you guys truly do here then?" she asks softly. Though truth to be told, she isn't expecting to so easily get an answer from him.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"You'll see." Kurtz muttered softly, as he looked towards her for a moment- before hearing the elevator indicate it had reached the floor. As it had reached the floor, he led her forward into what seemed to be the largest room in the building- a single gigantic room with bookshelves and a gigantic window overviewing the back of the mansion and towards the downtown city. In the middle near the window, a single desk stranded with paperwork, pens, books and blueprints resided, with a white haired man with spectacles sitting at the back polishing them for a moment, before pushing them back onto the bridge of his nose.

"Ah, Kurtz, you've returned." The man seemed to pronounce quickly.

"And that's also why I returned. Our initial worries were true- Encounter Shadow are already on our tail, Steven." Kurtz explained, and tilted his head to Yoosei before back to Steven. "Luckily ma'am here decided to co-operate rather then outwardly kill herself after bested."

"I worried as much. Ever since we've been trailing their actions for three years, it seemed odd only now they would locate our findings and start tracking us down." Steven muttered, picking up his coffee mug from the table and drinking a bit before sighing. "And even more a shame they even know exactly who you are. I'm going to have to put security level on high and get guards to assist the less-abled staff of the Mansion. It was only fortunate you were targeted first by... such a small group."

Looking onto Yoosei, Steven frowned and then slowly stood up. He was quite the tall fellow- even taller then Kurtz, which was rare for a human, before he began to walk over. "Please comply with us, miss. Can you at least tell us what you know of this situation? Furthermore, can we know more about you?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen looked up at Steven before sighing softly. "I don't know much if you two want me to be honest" she murmured softly while glancing at Steven again. Bringing her paw to her pocket, she pulls out a letter. Handing the letter to Steven, she continues on with her talk. "I got that letter the other day. My mission is described there. It seemed something simple. Killing just one person. I wasn't expecting it to backfire on me". The vixen lowered her ears, no matter what she still felt ashamed, she failed.

"What do you want to know about me? My name? It's Yoosei. You have a name to call me for now if that's what you were looking for. If there is anything specifically that you want to know, ask it directly" she faced Steven, she was getting more defensive now that the subject was her.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Don't be so defensive, if we were interrogating you or wanted answers we could be a lot harsher." Steven murmured, before then taking a cigarette and popping it into his mouth, and then lighting it and taking a small exhale of the dangerous white smoke. "So, Yoosei, are you interested in staying here? After all, Kurtz has already spared your life whereas he normally kills the people attacking him..."

Kurtz paused for a moment, before looking to Yoosei. "I would ask more personal questions, but that's between you and me, not him. So, are you interested?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds