Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
The purple vixen meeped surprised and then curses softly under her breath while gritting her teeth. "Guess next time, I need to prepare myself more before trying to answer you anything" she got into a fight stance.

"Though I admit I was getting worried. you seemed so carefree that I wondered if you were really the right target. Digging your nose where you shouldn't huh?" she chuckled.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Maybe it's my place, my job to do such. But I'm not willing to let out details, I'm rather here to stop you." Kyosan grinned, before preparing himself as well- clapping his hands together as his sword seemingly shattered down from the roof- above him being the bedroom as he lurched the sword over his shoulder. "Sure you're not going to give up?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Me? Given up? Don't make me laugh" The vixen chuckled,and opens up her paw before summoning her ice sword. "I'm here to bring you down, and bring you down I shall, try to stop them if you think you are any able of accomplish that, haha" she laughed.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Heh, suit yourself, ma'am. I gave you your chance." Kurtz paused, before launching himself forward with the same speed as before, bringing his sword swinging down from his shoulder at a rapid pace towards the assassin's body.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen quickly swings her sword to stop his attack. Once their swords clash together, she looks in the dragon's eyes. "Since you have been digging your nose in our files, how about you tell me if you have find any information about me. I'm curious to know how well you know your opponent" she said sarcastlic and grinned darkly.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Unlike you assassins, I don't nose about your personal details and lives. I like my enemies strong, unknown, and a challenge. That's what battle is all about!" Kurtz seemed to yell, as he held the clash for a few moments, before grinning and using the abnormal strength in his body to lift his sword out of the clash, before then charging at her with his shoulder- managing to knock her hardly while stumbling himself.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"EEEk" the purple vixen yelped in pain. Usually quick in her movements, she was weak against sudden strong attacks like those. As he knocked her back, she ends up knocking against the walls and slumps down on the ground, losing grasp of her sword. "d-damn" her right shoulder hurt, it was hard to make any move.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Quickly taking the advantage of his stumble, the red-haired dragon swiftly lifted up his blade again- baring it against the vixen's shoulder before then grunting. "So is that game, or am I going to have to make you permenantly disabled?"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
The purple vixen gritted her teeth before then looking up at the green scaled dragon. "what would you gain with that huh?" steathly, she brings her other paw up, using her ice magic to summon an ice dagger and then suddenly presses the tip of it against her neck. "if it is information you'd seek from me, you shall not get it"
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Keh!" Kurtz grunted quickly, noticing the icicle as he then dived forward, grasping her paw sharply before clasping it hardly- managing to control her arm as he lowered it down slowly. "You won't try that cheap trick on me. I want answers, I want to know exactly what they have on me. And you're my ticket to finding out. Please." The end seemed awkward, but the red-haired dragon just seemed to stare on the vixen with soft, yet determined eyes.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds