Join our server on Discord

Southern Cross (Kyosan/Matt Ishida)
Putting a finger to her lips while thinking quietly for a while. "well something to eat would be nice. I haven't had anything" she replied to the dragon, looking up at him. "Been waiting for you for too long that I didn't manage to get any food before" thinks for herself and then looks around again. "and in which room am I going to stay?" she asks curiously. she wanted a chance to search his house to find all the information he had found about the Encounter Shadow.
[Image: KuranKaname1.png]
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, I can cook you something basic if you want, just say a round or two of toast, a rash of bacon and an egg. And, well, it's upstairs on the first left," Kurtz smiled softly, heading slowly into the kitchen before then beginning to turn on everything and prepare everything. "You can head up and check if it's to your standards or not."

Quietly, as Kurtz continued, he thought to himself. That was close. If at anything, I've got to be on the watch out. If anyone were to find out, I'm sure I'd be next on their to take out list...
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"mhh toast, a rash of bacon and an egg sounds perfect" she murmurs softly before adding. "oh I'm sure the room will be alright, I'll go upstairs indeed." the vixen poked her tongue out playfully before then turning around and heading upstairs and then looks to her left. Nearing the door, she slowly opens it and steps inside.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Inside the room was a plain bedroom, laid out and decorated nicely. The curtains seemed to be well kept clean, and the floor was spotless of any markings. It seemed completely void of any material.

Kurtz underneath quickly, while the food was being prepared, rushed into the locked room. In a mere second, he had locked his laptop and concealed it away- before then locking it back up and returning to cooking the food.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Definately a nice place" she thought for herself while looking around at the bedroom. Approaching the bed, she then gently sits on the edge and sighs softly. It had been a while since she last had a chance of resting even if a bit, though she needed to keep in mind, she is still on a mission nonetheless. Her stomach then growls softly. "Yeah..I'll have food first then I'll think in how to get the dragon" she murmurs to herself and then stands up, returning to downstairs. "It's a really nice bedroom upstairs. The bed is comfy too" she commented and poked her tongue out playfully.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"I'm glad you like it, I try to keep that room as neat as I can," Kurtz tried to smile, wagging his tail before dishing out the food to the plates, before then handing hers to her. "You don't have to eat in the same room with me if you want, you can just head upstairs up with it~"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
"Ohh but I'd love to eat here with you. You were so nice to let me stay, you offered me food that it would be rude if I'd just go upstairs" She murmurs softly, trying to sound as sincere as possibly. Gotta keep an eye on him
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
"Well, alright then, come into the living room with me then," Kurtz seemed to smile innocently, as he walked in with the plate gently while grabbing cutlery for them both on the way in, before seating himself down and sighing gently- relaxing back for a moment.
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds
Pff.. what a great chance. Quietly settling down her plate on the counter, she bends down to reach her boots with her paws. Quickly pulling out a dagger she had been concealing there since the beginning. The vixen approached the dragon from behind and then in a quick movement, she wraps an arm around him, while with her free hand, she brings the dagger closer to his neck. The tip of the dagger, gently pressing against his neck but not to the point of make him even bleed yet.

"aren't you so careless? Allowing a stranger like that into your home? I still wonder how did you ended up finding some of our precious information. I'd love to hear your story before I have to complete my mission" she whispers in his ear and grins.
Gabumon Loverz
Renamon's Army
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
Before he could even touch his food, Kurtz growled. Knew it. A person who had lived outside the city would at least know... where they came from. With a small sweat-drop, he then chuckled before smiling. "I knew exactly what I was doing. The game was over when you failed to answer me properly on your last location. Did you think, if this sort of stuff would happen,"

In a moment, Kurtz seemed to shift- his claw rising in an instant before grasping the blade on his neck- abormal strength suddenly ripping the knife from his neck but cutting his claw instead before chucking it to a side, and stepping back to face his assailant. "I wouldn't be prepared?!"
Gabumon Loverz
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)
The OCA
Renamon's Army
Veemon's Followers
The Sabre Clan
Creative Minds