Join our server on Discord

DIGIMON ADVENTURE. THE NEW THREAT (NON-HENTAI)
CHAPTER 6 ARRIVAL AT THE TEMPLE OF THE DIGIVICE

The digidestined and their digimon had arrived at the Great Canyon after a long walk of a quarter of an hour from Freezeland. Fortunately for them, there wasn’t another blizzard, but the ice made their route through the Great Canyon difficult. They kept on walking until they arrive at a bridge a bit less than a meter wide over a great precipice.

- I wouldn’t dare cross that so narrow bridge knowing it’s covered with ice. –Ángel said.

- As there’s no blizzard now, I could armor digivolve to Pegasusmon for you to get on me and cross this zone and others that are further on. –Patamon said.

- OK, Patamon. –TK said taking out his digivice and his D-Terminal-. Armor digivolve!

- PATAMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO PEGASUSMON, THE FLYING HOPE!

- Come on, mount. –Pegasusmon ordered.

The digidestined and their digimon got onto Pegasusmon’s back taking turns; AngelGatomon and Hawkmon flew to the other side.

- We’ve already crossed this precipice. Let’s go on. –TK said.

The digidestined went on until they arrived at a zone where there was an elevator and stairs that leaded to the bottom of the nearby precipice. The Tropical Jungle was at the other side of the precipice.

- That must be the Tropical Jungle where we arrived at the digiworld for the first time. –TK said.

- When we have found Gatomon, we’ll go there. –Kari said.

- The Temple of the Digivice should be in the bottom of this precipice. –Gomamon said.

- I’ll take a look. –AngelGatomon said.

AngelGatomon flew downwards and went towards her left where she found the temple. After she saw it, AngelGatomon flew towards where the rest were.

- I’ve seen ruins in the bottom at the left. –AngelGatomon said-. That surely is the Temple of the Digivice.

- Then let’s go down in that elevator. –Davis said.

- We must know if it works first. –Cody said while going to press the button of the elevator. He pressed it several times, but the elevator didn’t work-. This elevator doesn’t work.

- Surely the mechanism is frozen. –Ken said.

- It would be dangerous to go down those stairs with all the snow and ice over them. –Ángel said.

- Knowing the Temple of the Digivice is down there, I’ll take you all down. –Pegasusmon said.

In that instant, another blizzard began to blow.

- Another blizzard has just blown. Get on my back quickly. –Pegasusmon said.

TK, Cody, Armadillomon and Ángel were the first ones to get on Pegasusmon’s back. Pegasusmon began to fly downwards through the precipice in a difficult way due to the wind.

- Hold on strong. –TK ordered.

- Yeah. –They replied.

While Pegasusmon was flying downwards, the digidestined and digimon who stayed upside were holding on the rocks that were most away from the precipice so the wind didn’t push them. AngelGatomon and Hawkmon flew downwards to the bottom of the precipice. TK and the others got off Pegasusmon when they arrive at the bottom.

Pegasusmon began to fly upwards to take down the rest of digidestined and digimon; Kari, Yolei, Gomamon, Greenymon and NRGmon mounted. Later, he flew upwards again to take down Davis, Ken, Veemon and Wormmon.

- We’re all down here. –Davis said.

- Yes, we are all. –Ken said.

- Follow me. –AngelGatomon ordered.

They all followed AngelGatomon and saw the temple.

- Yeah, that is the Temple of the Digivice. –TK said.

- There are three entries. Which one should we go into? –Yolei said.

- I suggest we go into the center entry that leads to the main hall; the temple is a complicated maze full of traps. –Patamon said.

- They’re probably hidden in the main hall. –Davis said.

- Or maybe Centarumon has guided them to a safer zone in the maze. –Gomamon said.

- Centarumon? –Yolei asked.

- Centarumon is the maze’s guard. –TK replied-. If he happens to be guarding in the main hall, he’d guide us to the place where he left Gatomon and Palmon.

- I wish Centarumon hasn’t been captured by a dark ring while he was guarding the main hall. –Ángel said.

- I thought you weren’t negative anymore, Ángel. –AngelGatomon said with a gesture of disappointment.

- One has to admit some habits are not lost easily, Ángel. But you have to try to be optimistic and not lose hope. –Patamon said.

- And if Centarumon is under the control of a dark ring, we won’t have more choice but fight against him. –Davis said.

- Of course. –Ángel replied.

- Let’s not waste time and let’s enter the temple. –Yolei ordered.

The digidestined and their digimon walk towards the temple and entered through the central entry that leaded to the main hall where alphabetical symbols were engraved on the walls. In the main hall, Centarumon was with his cannon ready after hearing the footsteps of somebody approaching. When he saw it was the digidestined, he put his cannon down.

- Ah! It’s you, the digidestined. –Centarumon said.

- Yes, Centarumon. –TK said.

- I’m glad you’ve come. –Centarumon said-. The digiworld…

- We know everything, Centarumon. –TK interrupted.

- Gomamon told us that Gatomon and Patamon came here. –Kari said.

- Yes, they came here; they were being chased by two dark rings. I destroyed both dark rings before they went into the temple. Later on I leaded Gatomon and Palmon to the Chamber of the Digivice for them to be safer while I were watching the main hall. –Centarumon said.

- Then lead us there. –Kari said.

- Of course. –Centarumon replied.

The digidestined and their digimon went into the maze together with Centarumon. They arrived at the Chamber of the Digivice in a bit more than three minutes; Palmon and Gatomon were in there.

- Kari! –Gatomon shouted running to her and jumped on her arms.

- Gatomon! You’re fine! –Kari said hugging her.

- Of course I’m fine. –Gatomon said.

- Just as well Gatomon and I hid in here, and Centarumon destroyed the dark rings that were chasing us. –Palmon said.

- Those dark rings are very different from the ones of the Digimon Emperor; my tail ring didn’t reject them like the one that chased me that time, before that Unimon attacked me and I lost my tail ring. –Gatomon said.

- It seems those rings are more powerful than the ones of the Digimon Emperor, reason why we must be very careful with them. –Palmon said.

- Yeah Palmon, we know. –Yolei said.

- By the way, Is not Mimi with you? –Palmon asked turning her head.

- No she couldn’t come. –Kari said-. Well…

- It’d be better if Gomamon explain her the matter later. –Davis interrupted-. As Gomamon’s gonna stay in here and Ángel explained him everything, he already know and we don’t need to be explaining it to Palmon now.

- OK, I’ll explain him later. –Gomamon replied.

- And how’s Mimi? –Palmon asked.

- And Joe? I didn’t ask it before. –Gomamon asked.

- Well. They both are very well. –TK said.

- Mimi is still living in America and Joe is residing there too due to he’s studying at the Harvard University to be a professional doctor. –Kari said.

- I’m glad for Joe. –Gomamon said.

- Me too for Mimi. –Palmon said.

- When we talk to them, we’ll tell them both you two are fine. –Ken said.

- OK. –Gomamon and Palmon replied.

While they were speaking, Gatomon was waiting until they finish the conversation while she was looking at Ángel curiously.

- That boy who is with you is Ángel, AngelGatomon’s human partner? –Gatomon asked.

- Of course, Gatomon. –AngelGatomon replied.

- Nice to meet you. –Gatomon said.

- Me too. –Ángel said.

- AngelGatomon told me about you and said that you’re very affectionate with her. –Gatomon said.

- And so much he is; she kissed her when they met in Freezeland. –Patamon said making Ángel blush.

- But I love her very much, like any other digidestined would love their digimon and vice versa. –Ángel said.

- Don’t misjudge Patamon. He used to be an innocent digimon, but he became a little unruly. –Gomamon said making Patamon get angry.

- But I’m not nasty like the Pagumon are for example. –Patamon said.

- Calm down, don’t do an unnecessary fight. –Gatomon said and averted her look to Ángel-. And I want you to know that AngelGatomon and I get on wonderfully; we’re as sisters. –Gatomon said.

- I said that to Kari and Yolei when they found me at Factorial Town. –AngelGatomon said.

- I’m glad you both get on very well. –Ángel said smiling.

- Let’s go to the main hall to wait until the blizzard dies down. –Davis said.

- Yeah, the damned blizzard which I’m tired of. –Yolei said-. We got caught in it when we landed on the Dragon Eye Lake; Izzy forgot to activate the camera of the digiport and we didn’t see the blizzard. If we’d seen it, we would’ve put on the warm clothes before we went to the digital world.

- I decided to land on Freezeland because I like snow; it hardly ever snows where I live in wintertime. –Ángel said-. Knowing it’s cold there, I put on the warm clothes. Unlike you, I did remember to active the camera of the digiport, I saw it was just falling snowflakes and when I landed there was a strong blizzard. That annoyed me.

- As to anyone, Ángel. –AngelGatomon.

- I think we should go; we have found Gatomon who will come with us, and Palmon and Gomamon who will stay in here. And we would meet Greenymon and NRGmon partners in the way. –Cody said.

- And Cachomon, Nymphmon, Mandy and Yvette too. –Greenymon said.

- Them as well. –Cody said.

- We’re off, look after yourselves. –Kari said.

- Yes. –Gomamon and Palmon replied.

The digidestined and their digimon together with Centarumon walked towards the main hall of the temple.

While the digidestined were in the temple, Colin and Mandy were running through the canyon’s bottom looking for a refuge due to the blizzard; they had landed from the television that was on the zone. They didn’t run very much because they found the Temple of the Digivice at 250 meters from the televisor.

- Quickly, let’s go into that temple. –Colin said.

- Yes, we don’t have another choice. –Mandy said.

They both didn’t know the place and went into the right entry that leaded to the maze. While they were running to the temple, they didn’t realize someone had been watching them.

- We’d better not go further; I’ve got a feeling this temple is a maze. –Mandy said on seeing the corridors.

- Then, we’ll stay here until the blizzard dies down. –Colin said.

Some minutes later, a fireball entered through the corridor where Colin and Mandy were. The fireball was the attack Volcanic Strike of a Monochromon controlled by a dark ring; he was the being who had been watching them before. When they saw it, they jumped on the floor to dodge and then they began to run through one of the corridors.

- Someone’s attacked us. –Mandy said.

- According to what I’ve seen, it was a Monochromon controlled by a dark ring. –Colin said-. If NRGmon and Nymphmon were with us, we could remove it from him.

- But now we can just stay here, we have the advantage of the entry being too narrow for Monochromon to be able to enter. –Mandy said.

- But we can’t stay here eternally; I hope somebody helps us. –Colin said.

The Volcano Strike crashed against the walls causing a tremor in the maze that attrack the attention of the digidestined who were at few meters from the main hall.

- Let’s get out quickly. Something is happening in the maze. –Centarumon said.

They all ran to the main hall and went outside.

- It’s a Monochromon controlled by a dark ring. –Gatomon said.

- He’s trying to go into the maze even though the entry is too narrow for him. –Centarumon said.

- He’s attacking someone who is inside. –Cody said.

- Then, we should fight him. –Dijo Davis-. Digivolve, Veemon!

- Yes. VEEMON DIGIVOLVE TO… EXVEEMON! –But he didn’t evolve.

- Damn it, there’s a dark tower close. Armor digivolve then. –Davis ordered taking out his D-Terminal.

- VEEMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE… FLAMEDRAMON THE FIRE OF COURAGE!

- FIRE ROCKET! –Flamedramon pointed his attack to the dark ring that was on the left front leg, but Monochromon saw him and throw him upwards with his horn.

- Come on, Flamedramon! –Davis shouted.

Flamedramon landed on the ground standing quickly before the blizzard pushed him away and he ran to the cliff opposite to the one of the temple’s entry. He kept still in front of the cliff waiting until Monochromon ran towards him. Monochromon suspected of Flamedramon’s trap and shot his Volcano Strike at him. Flamedramon jumped to dodge it.

- Damnation! He found out my trap. –Flamedramon said.

Flamedramon ran towards Monochromon about to use his Fire Fist against the ring, but Monochromon turned and destroyed the attack with his tail.

- While Flamedramon distracts Monochromon, we’ll go into the maze to help whoever is inside. –Kari said.

- Yeah, come on. –TK said.

They all went into the maze where they found Colin and Mandy.

- It’s you, Mandy. –Kari said and averted her look to Colin-. And you must be Colin.

- Yes, I’m Colin. –He replied.

- Well NRGmon is with us. –Davis said moving together with the rest so NRGmon who was in the end of the file could see Colin.

- Colin! –NRGmon shouted running to Colin.

- NRGmon! –Colin shouted and hugged NRGmon-. I see the Japanese digidestined have been good with you and let you go with them to be safer and save myself your search.

- Yeah, they took care of me well. –NRGmon said.

- Thank you very much for taking care of NRGmon and take him with you. –Colin said.

- You’re welcome. –TK said.

- So nice to meet you, I’m Davis.

- I am Yolei. Pleased.

- I am Cody.

- And I am Ken.

They four bowed to greet.

- I am Ángel, a digidestined from Spain. Nice to meet you. –He said shaking their hands.

- Me too. –Mandy said smiling.

- And what’s your name? –Mandy asked pointing at Greenymon.

- My name is Greenymon; I’m the digimon partner of a boy named Ferri. –He replied.

- Since you finished the introduction, let’s get outside and help Flamedramon. –Gatomon said.

- Yes. –Kari replied.

Flamedramon was tired of using his attacks so much which Monochromon destroyed.

- This Monochromon is very strong and besides the blizzards is against me. –Flamedramon said-. I wish the rest come soon.

When they all went ouside, they saw Flamedramon was still fighting.

- It seems that Monochromon is making the things difficult to Flamedramon. –Davis said.

- TK, make me armor digivolve. –Patamon ordered.

- You too, Kari. –Gatomon ordered.

- OK. –They both replied taking out their D-Terminal-. ARMOR DIGIVOLVE!

- PATAMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… PEGASUSMON, THE FLYING HOPE!

- GATOMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… NEFERTIMON, THE ANGEL OF LIGHT!

Pegasusmon and Nefertimon flew to join the fight bearing the blizzard.

- GOLDEN NOOSE! –Pegasusmon and Nefertimon used it on his neck to lift him and put him face upward and defenseless.

- Quickly, Flamedramon. –Pegasusmon said.

- Yes. –He replied-. FIRE FIST! –He shot his attack against the ring and destroyed it.

- They did it. –Davis shouted.

When Monochromon returned to normal, Flamedramon put him face downward and Monochromon went away. The three digimon regressed and ran to their human partners.

- Let’s go inside to see if Gomamon and Palmon are allright after the tremor. –Kari said.

- Yeah, and maybe the blizzard dies down a bit while we’re inside. –Yolei said.

- Then follow me everyone. –Centarumon ordered.

They all went to the Chamber of the Digivice where Gomamon and Palmon didn’t move.

- Are you allright? –Kari asked.

- Yes, we’re allright. –Palmon replied-. Why?

- Didn’t you feel a tremor? –TK asked.

- No, none. –Gomamon replied.

- As the zone where the tremor happened was far from this chamber, it didn’t happen to feel it here. –Centarumon said.

- What tremor are you talking about? –Gomamon asked.

- A Monochromon was attacking Colin and Mandy, and one of his attacks crashed against a wall and it caused the tremor. –Ken said.

- So they are Colin and Mandy. Are they? –Gomamon said.

- Yes, we are. –Colin replied.

- Nice to meet ya. –Gomamon said.

- Me too. –Colin and Mandy said.

- While you were going to the exit, Gomamon has told me about the matter of the old divice. –Palmon said-. I hope Gennai get that expansion file soon.

- We hope so. –TK said.

- What if you both come with us? –Davis said looking at Colin and Mandy.

- We might find Nymphmon in the way. –Yolei said.

- And having more digimon, we’d defeat our enemy more easily. –Cody said.

- OK, we’ll go with you. –Colin said.

- We’ll be saver than being with just on digimon. –Mandy said.

- Since we decided it, it’s time to go. –Davis said.

- Take care of yourselves very much. –Kari said.

- You too. –Gomamon said.

- And be careful. –Palmon said.

- We will. –Yolei said.

The digidestined and their digimon together with Centarumon went to the main hall and saw the blizzard had died down.

- I see the blizzard has died down. –Ángel said.

- That means we can go up to the jungle flying on our digimon without the wind bothering us. –TK said.

- Then let’s do it before the blizzards returns. –Davis said.

The digidestined went outside quickly.

- Be very careful and good luck to everyone. –Centarumon said.

After going out, they all run towards the cliff where the jungle was on the top.

- We’ll fly on our digimon’s backs to arrive at the top. –Yolei said.

- Hawkmon, Armadillomon, Patamon, Gatomon. Armor Digivolve! –Yolei, Cody, TK and Kari shouted taking out their D-Terminal.

- HAWKMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… HALSEMON, THE WINGS OF LOVE!

- ARMADILLOMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… DIGMON, THE DRILL OF KNOWLEDGE!

- PATAMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… PEGASUSMON, THE FLYING HOPE!

- GATOMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… NEFERTIMON, THE ANGEL OF LIGHT!

- Get onto our digimon’s backs to go up to the jungle. –Yolei ordered.

- OK. –Ángel, Colin and Mandy replied.

Davis, Ken, Veemon and Wormmon together with TK mounted Pegasusmon. Mandy, Colin and NRGmon together with Yolei mounted Halsemon. Ángel and Greenymon together with Kari mounted Nefertimon. Cody mounted Digmon. And AngelGatomon flew herself to the top

When they all arrive at the top…

- Just as well the blizzard had died down, or else, it would have been hard to fly up to here. –Nefertimon said.

- There can be digimons controlled by dark rings in the jungle. For that we must be alert when we advance into the jungle. –Pegasusmon said.

- Of course. –Digmon said.

- Whatever happens; we’re together and can face up to any danger. –Davis said.

- Yes. –They all replied.

What dangers are expecting them in the Tropical Jungle? The answers in the next chapter of…

DIGIMON ADVENTURE, THE NEW THREAT

What do you think about the sixth chapter? Did you like it? Leave your opinions.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions
CHAPTER 7 EXPLORATION AT THE TROPICAL JUNGLE AND PRIMARY VILLAGE

A quarter of an hour earlier…

Yvette and Ferri landed on the Dragon Eye Lake being caught in the blizzard.

- Quickly, let’s get into the trolley car. –Yvette said.

- Yes, Yvette. –Ferri replied.

They both ran towards the trolley car crossing the rocky bridge that gave access to the small island.

- Thanks goodness I activated the camera of the digiport, we saw there was a blizzard and we put on the warm clothes. –Yvette said-. But the only zone of File Island where it snows is on Freezeland, something odd is happening.

- Or maybe the climate has changed on each place of the island or all over the island. –Ferri said.

- That’s possible. –Yvette said-. Anyway, we’ll stay here until the blizzards dies down to find Cachomon and Greenymon.

- Yeah, I hope they are allright. –Ferri said.

When the blizzard died down…

- The blizzard has died down. Let’s take this opportunity to find our digimons. –Yvette said.

- What if we begin to search in Primary Village? –Ferri asked.

- It’s not a bad idea to begin to search there. –Yvette replied-. Then let’s go there.

They both got out of the trolley car and advanced into the forest towards Primary Village.

On the other hand, the digidestined and their digimon were planning to advance in the Tropical Jungle.

- I never thought I would see a snow-covered jungle. –Ángel said beholding the Tropical Jungle-. See a snow-covered jungle is something extremely rare; they are in tropical zones where it’s hot during the entire year and rains a lot. It only snows on the big mountain ranges.

- We know very well, Ángel. –TK said-. But this is the digiworld; things are very different here from how they are in the Earth. But this snowfall must be work of our new enemy to capture digimons easier.

- After having seen that Monochromon controlled by a dark ring, it means our enemy is a new Digimon Emperor. –Colin said.

- We don’t know if our enemy is a new Digimon Emperor. –Ken said-. We do know those dark rings have practically the same function as the dark spirals: they control up to ultimate digimons and they don’t need the support of the dark towers; the towers have appeared only to create the rings.

- Thank you for the information. –Colin said.

- We know the danger that is affecting the digiworld now. –Mandy said.

- Though we don’t know if the problem is just affecting File Island or all over the digiworld –Ken said.

- It’s true, maybe this problem is only on the island. –Kari said.

- Whatever it is, we’ll defeat our new enemy. –Davis said-. By the way, it’s time to advance into the jungle, isn’t it? –Davis said.

- Before we advance into the jungle, Nefertimon and I will take a look to find the dark tower that is around the zone. –Pegasusmon and they both began to fly.

They saw the dark tower soon after beginning to fly and went to warn the rest.

- We’ve just seen the dark tower and it’s not so far. –Nefertimon said.

- I’ll go with you two to destroy it. –Halsemon said.

- OK. –Pegasusmon said.

- After my hard fight against that Monochromon, I’d prefer to rest. –Veemon said.

- Good. In that case, Digmon and AngelGatomon will stay here to protect our partners. –Pegasusmon said.

- I also want to protect you all. –NRGmon said-. Make me armor digivolve, Colin.

- OK. –He replied taking out his D-Terminal-. ARMOR DIGIVOLVE!

- NRGMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… KAISERMON, LEGEND OF VIRTUE!

Kaisermon was a white quadruped dragon digimon that wore aqua-green armour of crystal and silver all over his body but his wings and tail.

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

KAISERMON (DRAGON DIGIMON)

LEVEL: ARMOR

ATTRIBUTE: VACCINE

ATTACK: SILVER FLAME

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

- So that’s NRGmon’s armor digivolution. –Davis said looking at Kaisermon.

- We’re off. –Pegasusmon said and began to fly together with Nefertimon and Halsemon.

- Good luck. –Yolei said.

When they three prepared to shoot at the dark tower, an army of Yanmamons appeared from the trees that were around the tower.

- I supposed the tower would be guarded. –Nefertimon said.

- Then we have no more choice but fight. –Halsemon said.

Appart from the Yanmamons, there were Kunemons patrolling by land. When the Yanmamons came in front of Nefertimon, Pegasusmon and Halsemon; the Kunemons scattered over the jungle and arrived at the zone when the digidestined were.

- There’s too many. –AngelGatomon said-. Make me armor digivolve, Ángel.

- Yeah. –Ángel replied taking out his D-Terminal-. Armor digivolve!

- ANGELGATOMON ARMOR DIGIVOLVE TO… AFRODITEMON, THE CHARM OF INNOCENCE!

The Kunemons used their Electro Thread against the three digimon. Afroditemon invoked her Ruby Lance to destroy the threads launched by the Kunemons while she was flying. Kaisermon and Digmon were flying to dodge the threads.

- FORBIDDEN CHARM! –Afroditemon pointed her technique towards the Kunemons to paralyze them-. Let’s attack now! –She ordered.

- GOLD RUSH! SILVER FLAME! GODDESS FEATHER! –The three digimon pointed their attacks towards the Kunemons and destroyed the dark rings.

Meanwhile in the fight of Halsemon, Nefertimon and Pegasusmon; the Yanmamons didn’t stop attacking them very frequently and they were forced to be moving a lot to dodge their attack.

- If they keep on attacking us like this, we’ll never be able to destroy the dark rings. –Nefertimon said.

- Afroditemon’s Forbidden Charm would help us in the moment. –Pegasusmon said.

- Then I’ll go to tell Afroditemon. –Halsemon said.

- Hurry up! –Pegasusmon said.

Three of the Yanmamons began to chase Halsemon so he couldn’t escape. Halsemon began to fly faster dodging Yanmamons’ attacks. When he got to where the rest were, they had already defeated the Kunemons.

- Halsemon is coming here. –Digmon said and saw the Yanmamons-. He’s being chased by three Yanmamons.

- I’ll help him. –Afroditemon said-. GODDESS FEATHER! –She used her attack of burning crimson feathers that hit the three Yanmamons and destroyed the dark rings. The three Yanmamon left.

- Thanks, Afroditemon. –Halsemon said.

- Don’t mention it. –She replied.

- We need your help; we’re fighting against many Yanmamons who don’t stop attacking us frecuently and prevent us from attacking them. –Halsemon said.

- All right, I’ll go to help you. –Afroditemon said.

They both went to where Nefertimon and Pegasusmon were still dodging Yanmamons’ attacks.

- ¡FORBIDDEN CHARM! –She pointed her technique against the Yanmamons.

Nefertimon and Pegasusmon heard Afroditemon and flew upwards to avoid the Forbidden Charm affecting them. Several Yanmamons remained paralyzed, only three escaped.

- Three Yanmamons dodged my technique. –Afroditemon said-. Destroy the rings of the affected Yanmamons; I’ll take care of those three. –She ordered.

- OK. –Pegasusmon replied.

Afroditemon flew to the three Yanmamons that dodged her technique while Nefertimon, Pegasusmon and Halsemon prepared to attack the paralyzed Yanmaons.

- STAR SHOWER!

- QUEEN’S PAW!

- EAGLE EYE!

Their attacks destroyed the dark rings.

- GODDESS FEATHER! –Afroditemon’s attack reached the three remaining Yanmamons and destroyed the rings.

After seeing that Afroditemon defeated the remaining Yanmamons; Pegasusmon, Nefertimon and Halsemon prepared to destroy the tower.

- EQUUS BEAM!

- ROSETTA STONE!

- EAGLE EYE!

Afroditemon flew to them three after they destroyed the tower.

- Let’s go back with the rest. –Afroditemon ordered.

- Yes. –They replied.

They four flew to where the rest were and landed.

- We’ve already destroyed the dark tower. –Pegasusmon said.

- And the Yanmamons who attacked us are freed already. –Halsemon said.

- Well done. –Yolei said.

- We will not regress in case we met more controlled digimon. –Nefertimon said.

- We should decide where to go now. –Kari said.

- Going straight to the Infinity Mountain from here we would arrived at Overdell Cemetery. –Greenymon said-. But I don’t think Nymphmon or Cachomon hid in Overdell Cemetery; a bad-tempered Bakemon lives there.

- We know; Joe and Sora were there and defeated him when Devimon separated us. –TK said.

- I suggest that we go to Primary Village. After the events of the past, Elecmon wanted a refuge to be built to protect the babies and the digieggs from serious dangers. So a bunker was built underneath the city. –Pegasusmon said.

- Maybe Nymphmon or Cachomon are in there with Elecmon and the babies. –Veemon said.

- Then, let’s go to Primary Village. –Davis said.

They all advanced into the jungle towards Primary Village.

On the other hand, Yvette and Ferri had arrived at Primary Village. Primary Village was deserted, everything was frozen, and there was no digiegg.

- The city is completely frozen and deserted. –Yvette said-. Surely Elecmon took the digieggs and the babies to a safe place.

- There might be a secret refuge in the city where Elecmon gives refuge to the babies and the digieggs. –Ferri said.

- It’s possible. Let’s find it now with the blizzard died down. –Yvette said.

Yvette and Ferri split up and began to look for the refuge looking if one of the cubes had a door, but none of the cubes had a door. They both went to where the tallest tree of the city was after their search.

- I didn’t find any cube with a door. Did you? –Yvette asked.

- Me either. –He replied.

- That means the refuge can be below ground and its entry is a trapdoor. –Yvette said.

Ferri began to watch the tree and saw there was a mark on the trunk with a small hole. It occured to him to put a finger into the hole and the mark moved inwards the tree which surprised him. In that moment, a slab close to the tree began to open leaving a tunnel with stairs in the open. Yvette was also surprised about the noise of the tree’s mark and she jumped backwards when she felt the slab moving.

- So that mark on the tree was a switch to open that slab that gives access to the refuge. –Yvette said-. Let’s go down. –She ordered.

The refuge was a bunker, padded like all Primary Village; it had a corridor 10 meters long that leaded to a chamber of 300 square meters and the height was of 2 meters. The chamber had a door to enter from the corridor and four radiators inside (whose switch was besides the door) to keep the place warm. In the chamber, Elecmon was refuged with all the babies and the digieggs. Cachomon and Nymphmon had taken refuge in the bunker as well.

Cachomon was a reddish pink feline digimon with a long and thick tail, and two ears with a similar form to bat wings. There was a symbol on her front legs and on her thorax with the form of a circle with a tip in the lower part and another tip with a lightning-shape form in the upper part.

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

CACHOMON (MAMMAL DIGIMON)

LEVEL: ROOKIE

ATTRIBUTE: DATA

ATTACKS: CACHO-THUNDER, CACHO-CLAW, CACHO-WHIP AND DISAPPEARANCE

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

Nymphmon was a female version of Impmon: with the difference that her skin was lavender, the symbol of a face on her thorax was happy and had the form of a red heart, she wore a pink ribbon instead of a scarf, and her gloves were pink.

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

NYMPHMON (MYTHICAL CREATURE DIGIMON)

LEVEL: ROOKIE

ATTRIBUTE: VACCINE

ATTACKS: LOVELY JUBBLY AND RAINBOW BUBBLE

{-- DIGIMON ANALYZER --}

Elecmon heard the slab of entry into the bunker; he opened the door and leant out.

- Who’s there?! –He asked with suspicion.

- Relax, Elecmon. We’re two digidestined. We won’t harm you. –Yvette replied while she and Ferri were coming down the stairs.

- OK, at least you’re not enemies or controlled digimons. –Elecmon said.

Yvette’s voice made Cachomon run eagerly towards the corridor.

- Cachomon! –Yvette shouted on seeing her.

- Yvette! –Cachomon shouted running to her.

They both embraced each other with affection and were about to cry with emotion.

- How are you? I missed you. –Yvette said.
- I’m allright, and I missed you too. I was in the forest and this blizzard started and dark rings appeared. So I came running to Primary Village to take refuge in this bunker. –Cachomon said.

- Dark rings? Is there a new Digimon Emperor? –Yvette said.

- We don’t know. –Cachomon replied.

- Is Grennymon in here too? –Ferri asked Cachomon.

- No, he’s not here. –Cachomon replied.

- What a pity. –Ferri said.

- It seems another blizzard is coming. –Elecmon said as he was looking outside. He pressed the button that was on the wall at the end of the stairs; that button was to close and open the slab of entry into the bunker from inside.

When the slab closed, Yvette, Ferri, Cachomon and Elecmon went to the chamber of refuge, and Elecmon closed the door of the chamber. When they entered, Yvette and Ferri fixed their eyes on Nymphmon.

- What’s your name? –Yvette asked.

- My name is Nymphmon and I’m the digimon partner of a girl of England named Mandy. –She replied-. Glad to meet you.

- The same to you. –Yvette replied.

- You should stay here until the blizzard dies down and besides you’ll be warm in here. –Elecmon said.

- Yes, of course. –Yvette said while hearing the noise of the wind from outside-. When the blizzard dies which we’ll know when the noise of the wind stops being heard, we’ll go to find Greenymon. –She averted her look to Nymphmon-. And you can come with us in case we found Mandy on the way. –She told her smiling.

- Thank you. –Nymphmon said.

- You’re welcome. –Yvette replied.

Meanwhile, the digidestined and their digimons were about to cross the bridge of the river that separated the Tropical Jungle from the forest that sorrounded Primary Village. The blizzard came in that moment.

- Now when we were gonna cross the bridge, another blizzard comes. –Yolei said disgusted.

- We’ve no more choice but cross it with the blizzard. But this bridge is wide and there’s not much risk to fall into the water. –Davis said.

- Let’s do it running. –TK ordered.

They all crossed the bridge and kept on running through the forest until they arrived at Primary Village.

- Primary Village is completely frozen and deserted. –Kari said.

- That means Elecmon has given refuge to the digieggs and the babies in the bunker. –Nefertimon said.

- And where is the entry of the bunker? –Kari asked.

- It’s in front of the tallest tree of the city. –Pegasusmon said-. Follow me. –He ordered.

Everyone followed Pegasusmon to the tallest tree of the city. They saw the bit of ground that was the slab of entry was less snow-covered than the rest of the city’s ground.

- That bit of ground is less snow-covered than the rest is the entry of the bunker. –Nefertimon said-. If it has been opened a short time ago, the snow that was over the slab fell down. To open the slab of entry, there’s a button in a small hole on the mark on the tree’s trunk.

Ángel began to watch the tree and saw the mark with the hole.

- Is this? –He asked.

- Yes, it’s that. Press it. –Nefertimon said-. Stay away from the slab. –She ordered the rest.

Ángel put a finger into the hole and got scared after seeing the mark moving inwards the tree. The slab opened leaving the bunker in the open. The noise of the slab opening attracted Elecmon’s attention; he opened the door and leant out. TK entered first and when Elecmon saw him, he let up.

- Are you TK? –Elecmon asked.

- Yes, I’m TK. –He replied-. We the digidestined have come.

- Come in. –Elecmon ordered.

Nefertimon, Pegasusmon, Halsemon, Digmon, Kaisermon and Afroditemon regressed to their usual form; they all entered the bunker and went to the chamber. Elecmon pressed the button that closed the slab of entry into the bunker.

When everyone entered the chamber, Mandy and Nymphmon ran to embrace each other, Ferri and Grennymon did the same.

- How are you, Nymphmon? –Mandy asked.

- I’m allright. –She replied-. I missed you.

- Me too.-Mandy said.

- I came in here when the blizzard began and the dark rings appeared.

- But at least you’re safe in here. –Mandy said.

In the conversation between Ferri and Greenymon…

- How are you, Greenymon? –Ferri asked.

- I’m fine. –He replied-. I was refuged in the Miharashi Mountain until the Japanese digidestined came and were kind enough to let me go with them in the case they found you on the way.

Ferri stood up and went to the Japanese digidestined.

- Thanks for taking care of Greenymon. –He told them.

- Don’t mention it, Ferri. –TK said.

Davis, Yolei, Cody, Ken y Kari greeted him, and Yvette when she finished greeting Mandy and Colin. Finally, Ferri greeted Mandy and Colin. When the greetings finished, the eleven digidestined with their digimon gathered in a circle in the middle of the chamber and Davis began to talk.

- Now each of us has found their digimon partner, it’s time to think about going to attack our new enemy…

To be continued in the next chapter of…

DIGIMON ADVENTURE, THE NEW THREAT

What do you think about the seventh chapter? Did you like it? Leave your opinions.
Creative Minds
Lady Devimon's Minions