Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
The Master suddenly ordered Tal off his cock. "Stand." Once Tal did, the Orc did as well, standing off the bed and towering over him. "Turn around." Once Tal did, the boy would suddenly be pushed down without warning. "You can hold yourself up with your arms," the Orc suggested. Not like it mattered though, as the Master grabbed Tal by his hips, easily holding him up, as he rubbed his cock against his ass.

"From now on, I want you think of yourself as my little girl. I want you to talk, walk, sound, and act like a girl. You'll be wearing girl clothes and make up from now on, and be used by many Orcs and Master. Failure to obey, will force me to punish you," he growled, and slapped Tal's ass with one hand, before placing his hand back on the boy's waist. "But if you obey...Then you will be filled wit pleasure!" he yelled, and suddenly the Master's Orc cock began to be pushed into the boy's ass, slowly, inch after inch filled the girly ass. "Got it, little slu?"

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by TempZero - 11-16-2009, 08:44 AM