Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
((Wet. It has that girl with a gun and sword killing people. You ever heard of it?))

May led Kase to another part of the city. It was about a half an hour walk, and on the way May explained that the theater was made by the Master to entertain his many allies and guests. He would hire various actors from various cities, and as long as they didn't start any trouble, or cause him any grief, he payed them for their services.

When they came to the theater, it was within a series of tunnels, much like the Arena. There were many torches around the area, and May led Kase to a large, circular stone room, where there were many beings watching a large stage.

The stage, was a flat, smooth surface, and Kase would actually find it resembled the Arena greatly. Still, this place had a better smell, a higher class of people, and no sex demons or rapist.

"Ooh I love this play!" May giggled. "They're playing the musical story of 'A Kingdom Defeated!'" she squealed and quickly led Kase to a row of stone seats, with soft cushions on them. They sat on the cushions, as his sister continued to talk about the play. "It's about this wolf kin man, who leads the Saxon armies as War Leader, into destroying the city of peaceful being, called the Angelos. He then takes the Princess, a beautiful woman, as his slave. He soon realizes though, that he truly does love the Princess, and he has to decide what to do, because he's the first Saxon in ages to feel true love!"

Right now, down in the stage below, the actor playing the War Leader was singing about the conquest of the Angelo Kingdom. Now the original story, had the rape of the Princess, and other mature elements, this was the toned down version, and most of the violence was lessened, and the sex was implied, though how strong it was implied varies.

"I hope you don't mind musicals, sis."

---------------

The Master licked his lips as the slave crawled out of his cage and he answered 'her' by saying, "I defeated your Master in combat. Now all that is his, is mine. That includes you. He is not to have anything else."

In truth, the man who owned Tal was now dead, his body having been given a quick death by the Master's axe. Still, Tal didn't know that. "He is exiled, from his own home. You will never see him again. Now tell me your name, slave."
There is no such thing as a being of pure evil or pure good. We are all created with an equal chance of good or of evil.

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by MasterZero - 10-10-2009, 01:42 PM