Join our server on Discord

(A Silver and Zero production) Plaything
Kase took May's hand and tensed as the gates opened, feeling his heart racing and pounding in his chest. "Whats going to-" Kase's question was answered as the orcs spilled into the room and surrounded them. "No!" Kase suddenly cried out, looking for a way to escape. "They will kill us! There to many!" He screamed, panic filling his head as the orcs licked their lips.

Kase suddenly sniffed something sweet in the air and moaned as he felt his nipples harden and his erection come to life. "What...what is this..." He asked weakly as May told him to breath it in. He did so, at least a little, but as the orcs removed their clothing he felt panic again. "Please sis, there has to be a way out! I cant...I cant do this! I thought that when I surrendered I wouldnt have to go through this again!" He pleaded, remembering the gang banging he had been forced to endure before.

Still, all the attention and all the dicks pointing at him was increasing his own lust, and soon his erection began to hurt. He began to rub his cheek against May's arm, unable to help himself as he became hornier then he could remember.
[Image: Funny_by_Mimmuski.gif]
Shadow Dragon Pack (SDP)

Messages In This Thread
RE: (A Silver and Zero production) Plaything - by Maero - 09-21-2009, 09:29 AM